Zelidar: The Land of the Sky

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta looked up at Dezzier with a confused look. "Obviously you want something from me or else you wouldn't even bother to stand around.. so what is it that you want?"

2. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Oh? Is my company not welcome here?" Dezzier turned his back on Nysta. "Fine, enjoy living a life of loneliness. This world won't accept a person like you, a person like us." Dezzier began to walk away from Nysta

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta was a bit startled. but he was telling the truth, no one would except her with the way she was now. She was quiet for a second then instantly she spoke. "Wait! don't go!" she said as if she was calling out for her parents when she got lost in her village when she was younger.

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier grinned victoriously. He had her now. This wasn't going to be very hard. Soon he'll have her wrapped around his finger. After all, who else could she turn to? Dezzier didn't bother to stop walking. He knew she would follow.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta wasn't really enjoying his ignorance. the fact how once he mentioned no one would except her finally messed her head up. She couldn't take it anymore, after about 2 minutes she ran after him. "I said wait!"

6. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Finally Dezzier stopped walking. He took a moment to stare up at the sky. Finally he opened his mouth to speak. "Tell me girl, what is it that you want?"

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

ooc: i had to edit something.. she wouldn't know it was from the experiment yet..
    Nysta stopped running when she caught up to him and instantly yelled, "I just want respect!" after she said it was quiet with the word respect repeating in the distance she looked down to the ground when the echoes was gone. "You were right. No one would accept a decayed what ever I am now.. they will all just try to kill me. Involving more and more innocent deaths." it was then quiet again. "But it's not fair.. how everyone else gets to live a normal life while i'm just a walking corpse.. decaying everything I touch." she said as the light in her eyes slowly started to fade.

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier laughed with amusement. "Innocent people? Ha! don't make me laugh. The people bicker amongst one another. They slaughter each other for selfish reasons. They don't care for others. They simply pretend to, in hopes that it will benefit them in return. People are selfish. Nobody is innocent.
    Take that farmer for instance. Did he try helping you when everything around you was dieing? Did he comfort you? No he threatened to kill you, but you killed him instead.
    You want respect? Then you have to make others respect you. Make them fear you. You have the power to do so. People are selfish and ignorant."

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta's head stayed down towards the ground. He was speaking the truth. at least. she thought it was, she turned over to where the farmer died. there was a pile of bones their now that were still fading off into dust, in such amusement she had no clue she was actually smiling at the thought of his death. For some reason it made her feel a bit good for her self. oh well.. he's dead but she isn't.. It was his choice to mess with her. "Your right.." she said still looking at where the dead farmer laid.

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier smiled covered himself with his hood again. "Course I am. Now come, walk with me." Dezzier resumed his walk.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta flashed out of her moment of staring and started walking next to Dezzier. "How come you always know the right thing?" she said with her hands behind her back.

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Experience." Was all Dezzier had to say. The land was starting become less green and more dry. Teiwn never use to look like this. not until the accident. With each step, Dezzier kick up dirt. What a dry and dissolute land.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta sighed at his response and then looked down at the dirt under her feel wow.. what happened here? "It figures it would be experience."

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Licking his lips, Rhone stood up and turned around. Bendier was just a few minutes away. He had been there before, but it's been awhile. Licking his lips one last time, he jumped and started flying, the flutter of his wings being the main sound he heard.

-------------
    He wasn't sure how long he had been walking now, but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. Ace had squeezed his eyes shut and covered his ears, walking in the direction of the town. Someone there can help me... He thought. He stumbled but caught himself. He had already tripped a couple of times, each fall felt like being pricked with tiny blades as he hit the grass. After a few minutes, he started hearing the murmers of people, footsteps on stone, doors opening and knew he was close to the town. He kept walking until he felt stone underneath his feet and opened his eyes, letting go of his ears. His concentration broke and all the sound of the whole city overwhelmed him and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

15. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

The vines unwrapped themselves afterwards Kitsu stepped out of the tree. "everything is growing right" the Flower Fox said as he breath on an flower making it bloom. Kitsu walked around examining the plants seeing the same progress he wanted and he checked on some animals. After an while the Growth Entity finally reached the lake he stared at the other side to see Kumiko and Yuki. Vines started to grow under Kitsu feet they continued as the Flower Fox started to walk on the lake. When the Flower Fox got in the middle he closed his eyes as the wind made his petals fly everywhere. Plants started to grow when the petals touched the ground.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier walked for a few more minutes in silence. finally he spoke again. "The world has change much because of the experiment. Teiwn has become very desert like. Much of the lands to the north have become frozen over. Yes, the world has indeed changed. Do you know why this is happening?"

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta shook her head, "No.. I actually don't." she said picking up a handful of sand up and letting it run through her hands.

18. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

With her hood pulled further over her dark, still eyes, Vanessa mumbled a few curses in memory of Callen and his ways.
    "How dare he leave me like this..." She hissed, her head jerking up as the enviroment around her suddenly took a swift turn-around; thoughts were echoing in her mind now, buzzing around like an insane humming bee on some form of drug similar to speed.
    Great. The cats were coming.

She couldn't stick up a fight at the moment, especially with the circumstances her mind and body were in.
    Quickly, she began to run, not wanting to be found and examined by those filthy felines. God only knows what will come of that occurence.
    A low thud shuddered through the floor as her foot made contact with a tree root.
    She fell, face colliding with the forest floor.

I'm such a friggin idiot.

19. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Our experiment wasn't a failure. That's right, I was a part of the Lineve project, as well. You see, the experiment was a success. There was a reason for starting the Lineve Project and it wasn't so that we could learn more about the flows. That was a lie. The real reason we started that project was... for power. When we conducted that experiment our aim was to disconnect an entire flow of lineve from the world. In doing so, The flows would try to make up for the lost of Lineve by absorbing living creatures into the flows. Many did not survive the process, however there were a rare few that did. You and I were among the few who survived.
    We knew that there would be consequences for our actions, and here they are. The world has changed. The world is dieing. All because of that missing flow. The life on this planet will come to an end if this keeps up. I want to be there to see the day where all life has ended on the planet."

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta stayed quiet as she listened to what he said and continued looking around, "Well then.. I guess those widows in front of the palace weren't lying after all. I always thought they just spoke words of death and the end of the world just to freak people out.."
    Angin continued sitting on the step when a woman came and sat next to her.
    "Life is cold and lonely when all of your friends die from sickness." the woman said watching the children
    Angin laughed at what she stated. "Welcome to my world."
    The woman nodded as a little girl ran up to her and she walked away with her holding hands.
    Angin stood up again and went to an alley and took out her sword and wiped the blood off of it. "I'm given a gift that could be the death of me.. why was I given it?" she whispered to herself as she put the sword away and slid down the wall to see 2 children sitting in a corner hugging each other for warmth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.