Zelidar: The Land of the Sky

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph listened to the stranger as he spoke. Neoph laughed at the word 'human' "human? you think i'm human?" he laughed again. "i'm barely human." he kept laughing. "i hate humans... they could have helped me when i was younger but they didn't."

2. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu looked at the man watching as the man laughed he took another sniff of the air. The Flower Fox smelled Neoph's scent indeed it was not humen but it was like energy but then again corrupt. "still you are able to cause destruction to nature that never did anything wrong to you" the Growth Entity stated to the man. Then wind blew making the branches sway and leaves fall around them. "humens are foul creatures yet they are part of nature as well but their judgement and ways are corrupt that is why i remain here" Kitsu said then sat down keeping his eyes on the man watching every move.

3. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier released a laugh. "Oh no, no, no. You have it all wrong. Even weeds can die from your touch, you're just not there yet. You've been given a gift. It's a curse, and yet it's a gift of power. You see, it's all in your head, but it won't be long before you can make even ugly things die, from your touch."
    Dezzier glanced at the weed and smiled as he snatched the weed from Nysta's hand. "For you see, even weeds-"
    The weed began to wither away in Dezzier's hand. "-can die." Dezzier emphasized his point by crushing the remains, of the weed, in his hand.

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph stared at the stranger. he was completely silent. he finally spoke. "....you know your purpose in life... you know why you exist... you live life serving your purpose...... good." Neoph said.

5. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu stayed silent with his eyes starring at the man as the birds chirped. "purpose" the Flower fox said to the man "i know my purpose its to keep nature going like its meant to go and to repair the destruction that happens to it" the Growth Entity said to the man. A few moments passed before the Flower Fox said anything else "so what is your purpose" Kitsu asked the man as his petaled body continued to sparkle brightly.

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph was silent. he knew his purpose. it wasn't something he usually shared with everyone.... in fact... he hasn't told anyone before... he spoke. "my purpose... is to exterminate mankind..." Neoph said. it was an unusual purpose... but he knew... that's why he existed. that's why he was alive... and he wouldn't die until he served his purpose.

7. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu looked at the man listening to the natural sounds around him before the man started speaking. The Flower Fox listend to the man not being mad or happy about the purpose cause he did not care what happend to humens if they was suppose to die let nature do its course. "even though they are part of nature some specias have to die to keep the cycle going" Kitsu simply said as he sat up getting on his four paws. Then he turned "if you do harm any plants or animals i will kill you cause nature do not need destructive filth in it" Kitsu said calmly as he started to head back to the hole in the tree. The Growth Entity stared at the man as vines started to tangle wrapping togather blocking the hole.

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph laughed like he was crazy... who knows... he probably is... "i'll be sure to remember that." he said before he jumped off of the tree and landing on his feet. Neoph looked around. "where to next?" he asked himself.

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Callen had to have been wondering the place for thirty minutes. He had no idea where he was going, this place was a maze. He crept from hiding spot to hiding spot, doing his best not to be seen. This place was huge. Once again Callen wondered where he was.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Came a man's voice from behind Callen.

10. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Username- Legion
    Name (full)- Envon The Sly, Prince of Evieri
    Race- human
    Powers (if any)- magic, but he uses it rarely. He wants to keep it a secret
    Age-17
    Gender- male
    Side- Good
    Weapon (if any)- a rapier laced with a paralysis venom
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Background (Go into detail! The more, the better!)-The rulers of Eveieri are not born nor bred. They are trained, fight, and earn their rank. This is why no member of the royal family has a last name, to ensure competition between themselves and others worthy of the title King. No one understood this better than Envon. Before he could walk, he could read. After that came eloquence in speech. Shortly afterwards, at the age of 10, he learned the art of swordplay and war.

Two years later, Envon patricipated in "The Tapping of The Vein" the region's test for who is worthy to become an heir to the throne. For Envon, it was no competition. Of his age group, he was the only one to earn the title of Prince and was accepted as the king's son. In time, he grew to accept him as father.

When he turned seventeen after the great disaster, Envon saw is father fall before the general of an oppressive army. Beating them back, he swoar that'd he'd find the man that took his father and clutch his rotted heart in his fist.

11. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

"Pezz is the Greatest!"
    Username-Princess_of_hearts
    Name (full)- Aerin Salria
    Race- Cat Clan
    Powers (if any)- small amount of power over the element fire
    Age- 18
    Gender- Female
    Side- (Good/Evil/Neutral) Good
    Weapon (if any)- Claws\martial arts
    Appearance- http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../NekoBride.jpg
    Background (Go into detail! The more, the better!)- Aerin, being the princess of the CC, was expected to marry a boy picked out at birth for her. She never met the man before and at the last moment realized she couldn’t be the queen everyone wanted, much less married to some man she didn’t know. So when the women helping her dress were out of the room, she took her chance and ran away. She does not know of the turmoil she caused with her leaving, being too excited with her freedom on the air ship and plans for her future outside her clan.

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Callen jumped from the sound of the man's voice. Callen began to turn around to face the man.

"Don't you dare move or I will skewer you. now answer the question. What are you doing here?"

"Well..." What was he supposed to say? That he magically ended up in a girl's bedroom for reasons that were unknown to him? "I don't know."

The man didn't say anything for a few seconds. "You don't.... know...." The man said mockingly. "Right, of course you don't know." The man release a sigh. "You're under arrest for a possible attempt on the princess' life."

13. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

Aerin stood out on the deck of the air ship, looking over the railing and grinning ear to ear. "I'm free!" she whispered, feeling the words whip away from her lips as the wind rushed past her. She was excited to get to Bendier, although she wasn't quite sure what she would find there.

14. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Say what?!" Callen was at a lost for words. Once again he couldn't help but wonder what the heck was going on. Callen shook his head and gathered his wits together. "What do you mean I'm under arrest? And what princess could you be talking about?" Suddenly the image of the sleep girl flash back into Callen's mind. A bead of sweet dripped down his face. Don't tell me... WAS SHE A PRINCESS?!

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Crouching on the ground, holding his ears and trembling from the grass' sting, Ace groaned. He tried to tune out all the sounds, and after a few minutes of concentrating the animal's noises became lower. He tried even harder and the sounds were still louder than they should be, but tolerable. He stood up, feeling dizzy. He could see a town just a few feet away and started walking, but the town didn't get any closer. Blinking a few times, he squinted his eyes and could see the blurry outlines of people walking around. He looked at the ground between him and the town's first street and gasped. He could not only clearly see the ants crawling, he could see the separate grain of dirt, each speck of soil, every insect's individual body parts. Not just that, but the space between him and the city was exponentially bigger when he looked at the ground then when he looked at the town. Falling to his knees, he gripped his head. "What's going-" he gasped at the sound of his voice. It was still his own voice, but now he could hear it better, the pitch, his breaths behind it, everything.

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: well I the Cat clan isn't supposed to have telekinesis, but whatever. I guess I'll change that.

BIC: "What do you mean? I'm talking about the princess of Evieri of course. We've had a lot of assassination attempts, lately, targeting the royal family. You were seen snooping around the princess's room, not to mention that you attacked one of her highness's servants."

Callen rubbed the back of his neck. "Ooooooo, that's right... heh heh heh..... Perhaps I shouldn't have done that, huh?"

"Perhaps not." Mocked the man before knocking Callen unconscious with the hilt of his Sheath sword.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta was in shock when she saw the weed die and jumped back instantly and started backing away. "I probably have no right to back away from you due to the things I have going on with me right now but..." she paused and took one more step back, "Who.. are you?" she said taking one step back and tripping in the river. she stood up and looked down and as the water disappeared she saw her reflection, her skin decaying and her hair falling out of her head. she ran out of the water in Dezziers direction. "I AM a demon.." she said now looking down at her hands. she then looked up shaking again, but this time. not in fear, but in anger as well. "What are you!"

18. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier gave Nysta an amused look. "Who am I? What am I? What interesting questions you ask." Dezzier slowly approached the girl. "I used to be human just like you. I used to be handsome as you were beautiful. I used to have friends and loved ones. People adored me. People loved me." Dezzier stopped in front of Nysta. "I once even had a name that was given by loving mother, but no longer is that the case."
    Dezzier lowered the hood of his cloak, revealing his face. He had no hair, save for a few strands, and his nose looked as though it was torn off. His eyes were bloodshot and his skin looked dry and withered.
    Dezzier gave Nysta an amused smile. "You may call me Dezzier, and I, like you, am an Entity born because of accident that happened ten years ago. That's right. Ten years have past since then.
    The world turned its back on me that day. No, It turned its back on us. For you see, I can no longer be considered to be among the living. Why is that, you ask?" Dezzier reached out with his hand and gently held Nysta's chin with his index finger and thumb. "Because I'm pretty much what you can call dead. I am an Entity just like you. I am the Entity of Death."
    Dezzier smiled and released her chin. His hand did not rot from her touch. Dezzier took a few steps back. "You see, your touch does not harm me, an not because I am 'ugly' but because I can not be accounted among the living.
    Just as whatever you touch will rot before your eyes. Whatever I touch dies. I have the touch of death. That is my power. That is my gift. And what's more, it can be controlled, which is why you did not die. soon you'll be able to control your powers too. You are an Entity just like me. You are the Entity of Decay."

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta was in slight shock from everything Dezzier said and she looked down thinking about what she had become just for working in the experiment. but yet she was confused from another thing, Entity?.. of decay? she then whispered something out of her mouth that she was lucky to even say. "If that is true.. then where is my brother?"

20. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

"Your brother? Callen Tier?" Dezzier paused for a moment to examine his hand. "Oh, he's... around." Dezzier took a moment longer to look at his hand before lowering it. "I suppose, one day, you'll see him again."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.