Zelidar: The Land of the Sky

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: great idea. ^_^ i'll use that.
    Neoph sat on top of a tree. he hasn't felt like himself lately... and he isn't sure why... could it be he's tired of slaughtering innocent people to make himself feel better? most unlikely... killing never gets old. Neoph laughed.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta sat down and got off the bed and opened the door. Inside was a Man smoking a pipe sitting on a chair. he saw Nysta and smiled
    "Bout time you woke up!" he said putting his pipe down. "Found you in the graveyard down town when I was mourning to my sister. Tell me child.. what is your name?"
    Nysta's mouth was in shock until she finally answered. "I'm Nysta, what would your name be?" she said looking around.
    "Fa-mu, I live, work, and will someday die in this farm ." he then shouted out loud. "Agri! she woke up!"
    Instantly an about 60 year old woman walked in and smiled. "Hello there child, I'm glad your awake. would you like something to eat?" she said running into the kitchen.
    Fa-mu sighed, "Just sit down or you won't hear the end of it." he said grabbing his pipe again.
    Nysta laughed then sat down at the table. she was thankful that the Farmer had taken her to shelter. who knew what could have happened.

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph jumped off of the tree and landed in a small pond below. he jeted through the water quickly. Neoph quickly whizzed around the pond before going back to shore. he quickly dried himself off and picked up his sword in its sheath. he tied the leather strap tightly around his waist. he removed the blade from its sheath for a moment and stared at its blue sparkling beauty before sheathing it once more and heading down a path.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Ahhhh" Rhone yawned as he tried opening his eyes. He closed them quickly when the rays of sunlight hit his face. He groaned, reopening them slowly. Above him, the grass was moving lightly in the wind. Around and below him, the leaves were bristling. He grabbed the branch his legs were around with his hands, and swung to the ground, spinning once through the air. He could hear the water nearby from the lake and stretched his wings, heading that way.

------------------
    Ace looked around. He wasn't sure how long he was asleep for, or even if he was asleep. Time meant nothing where he was at. All around him, it seemed the light was bouncing off an invisible wall. All of a sudden, a small hole opened up in the air in front of him; but he knew it wasn't really air. Instinctively, he swam in the hole's direction, stretching his hands towards it and, before he knew it, he was falling through the air.

-------------------
    Looking out the window, Vyse could see the clouds moving by. Behind him, his drake's light snoring was the only noise in the room. He could see the land closing in; the dirt of Tiewn was so different from that of Evieri's. It wasn't too long ago that he had departed from Bendier; they would land in Swal in just a few minutes.

5. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu kept his eyes close he could feel the wind that touched the tree. The Growth Entity felt safe last time he walked on the ground and felt the wind it was not pleasant he finnaly escaped then unfortionately all the things he loved got corrupted. The Tree and himself havnt aged while he stayed there in his slumber being at peace every once a while he would hear people. "its so peacefull" Kitsu said to himself as he oppend his eyes slightly then he closed them. The flower fox's tails swayed with red glistening flower petals as they fell floating to the ground. Like one that fallen another pedal started to grow in its place as Kitsu laid in his sanctuary

6. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Callen slowly opened the door, trying not to make any sounds that may wake the girl. Once opened, Callen tiptoed out of the room and shut the door behind him.
    Okay, now what do I do? Callen wondered to himself as examined the hall he just entered. It was an incredible sight. Just where was he? This was no normal noble's house.
    Just then, a woman, wearing what must be the clothes of a servant, entered the hall and was coming Callen's way. She was looking down at some paperwork. Callen glanced side to side, seeking a place to hide.

7. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Username- timexhasxgone
    Name (full)- Vanessa Vandettan
    Race- Entitey of Awareness
    Powers (if any)- The ability to read minds (you did say that, right?)
    Age- 29
    Gender- female
    Side- Evil
    Weapon (if any)- six slim blades used for throwing, but only in emergencies.
    Appearance- [​IMG]
    Background (Go into detail! The more, the better!)-
    She once sided a group of scientists. Said group of scientists were the side of which could have prevented the aftermath of the experiment; Vanessa had never agreed with what Callen was investigating, and forever holds a grudge for what he had turned her into: a sensless, shell of what once was a highly educated woman.
    She swore to get her revenge, knowing that one day she would do what he had done to her; ruin her life.
    The experience has turned her into a bitter, ruthless person, of which she fears will never turn back to what she once was.

Slowly...Very slowly. She had to take this slowly.
    Carefully, she walked through the woods, being alert for any disturbances. This entity was travelling on dangerous grounds here, and with the slightest slip up, off her head would be.
    Heck, who cares? She was just a walking piece of meat for now. But one day, she will get what she has always wanted.
    Revenge.

Gradually, she found familiarity of where she was; Jetail forest. No thoughts could be heard, therefore no cats were nearby.
    Lifting her hand up, she brushed her hair back from her eyes, and cleared her throat.
    A human. A voice had climbed inside her mind. What is a human doing here, in our woods? What with the speculation of kidnapping, you would think that it was too much of a risk for their types to be wandering these parts.
    With a swift turn on her heels, the entity of awareness positioned herself in the direction of where she suspected the inner voice had come from. A small smile curled her lips as she pulled the hood of her cloak further over her motionless eyes. This being must be that of a friendly one, or he would have either taunted or attacked her by now. But as for now, he was watching, thinking curious thoughts in reference to what had previously occurred in the woods she had travelled.
    It was saddening to think that the dispute over a disappearance had come between such races such as the Cats and the Sylvans. What a depressing thing to transpire upon a country, what with other wars raging throughout the land, all for different reasons, and all of which could be prevented without such violence.
    If anyone deserved to portray violence through actions, it was her. She was the one who deserved revenge. She had anticipated the disaster that had erupted from the experiment. But nooooo, Callen ignored her warnings and went on as planned. What an idiot. He deserved to be in her place, without the basic human senses to supplement her daily needs, without a life to lead in a normal fashion.
    He deserved to be in this Entities place. Not her.

But of course nobody would listen to her rambling of how Callen could have prevented this mess; anyone could ramble about how things could have been stopped. Nobody wanted to listen to her these days. The girl who couldn’t see, hear or taste a damn thing that went on around her.
    Ha. Ha ha ha ha.
    Little did they know... Little did they know that she could sense things around her. Detect things with precision instead of seeing with the easily fooled human eyes. She could hear, too. But not with the belittled, and simply overwhelmed human ears, no, but with her mind. She could hear through her mind and into the minds of others.
    Oh what did they know.
    They knew nothing.

It will not stay that way for long...no...one day, one graceful day she will find her hands around the withering throats of those who claimed her a lie. Those who damned her to this world of thoughts and sensing.

One day.

(OOC: was that an okay portrayal? D:)

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

Agri came out with a plate of food and placed it in front of Nysta and sat down. "If you need a place to stay for a while your welcome to stay here for as long as you'd like."
    Fa-mu stood up and walked outside towards his rocking chair on the porch.
    Nysta looked up at Agri and shook her head. "No I don't want to be a burden." she said putting down her fork.
    Agri shook her head "Nonsense! you can stay here as long as you want. We love to help out people. and we love having house guests, Why we would even let you ride on of our horses if you would like.
    Nysta smiled, "I wouldn't mind visiting a bit to keep you all company but staying here is a little to much." she said grabbing her fork again and stabbing it through a potato.
    Agri nodded, "Splendid. now would you like a glass of water?"
    Nysta nodded, "Sure that would be nice."
    Agri nodded and stood up and went back into the kitchen.
    Nysta smiled and went to go eat the potato but when she looked down the fork was melting along with the potato. "What in the.." she threw the fork on the plate and watched it decay into nothing, her eyes widened.

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: That was Great! It left me wanting more, lol. One thing though, You need to post your char sheet please.

BIC: Callen quietly stepped behind a nearby pillar.
    This will do. Callen thought as he bumped into a pedestal that held a vase. The vase fell to the ground with a crash. "Whoops-" Callen said before he could stop himself.

The woman's head snapped away from the papers, as soon as the vase hit the ground. "Who's there?" She asked while peering behind the pillar to find Callen staring at her with nervous grin on his face.

Callen laughed nervously. "Um... What's up?" Callen said with a wave of his hand.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

Agri walked in and saw Nysta in shock and went behind her, "Are you okay Nysta? do the potatoes have worms in them again?"
    Nysta was speechless, How could she tell her that the fork and potato melted in her hand? steel can't melt? and the potatoes were fresh. "Um.. I'm just not that hungry anymore."
    Agri smiled, "Alright then child. have a glass of water though. you look like your going to wither away." she said putting the glass of water on the table and walking outside.
    Maybe the fork was old. and the potatoes are just dry. Maybe a cup of water will cool me down. she thought to herself as she grabbed the cup and drank it fast and put the glass down.. nothing. Maybe she was just imagining things earlier. she then walked outside to see Fa-mu sitting on his rocking chair.
    "Do you like gardening?" he asked Nysta as she walked outside.
    Nysta smiled, Before the accident she loved sitting in the garden all day, planting seeds and watching them bloom, they would always grow, as if they were friends. "Yes I do!"
    "Good." Fa-mu said scratching his beard. "There is a garden over by the mill over there. why don't you go do some weeding to occupy yourself?"
    Nysta smiled and nodded and skipped over to the flowers over by a river and she started pulling the weeds out of the flowerbed. She then decided to smell one of the flowers and gently brought it to her nose. Instantly the flower decayed along with the other flowers in the flower bed. everything decayed in the area she was in, except for everything ugly there. they stayed there mocking her and she jumped up and ran over to Fa-mu who was now standing looking at the area.
    "Well, Lets not do gardening for a bit.. how about you ride one of my horses?"

11. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Every once in a while Kitsu would open his eyes as he felt something was wrong. Like the times before the flower fox shook his head and agnored it "stupid fighting" Kitsu said to himself hating it. The people who normally came to the tree Kitsu hid inside was cat ferrals celebrating. Kitsu would once in a while think about his old body and what the time felt like when he was trapped in the flows he would looked down at the trunk he laid on thinking the body he had was better then his old one. After an while the feeling came back he did not know who or had any proof of the feeling but it was there. Kitsu rose up and sat "did the others escape yet" the flower fox said to himself. The flower fox sniffed trying to detect any scents that was not normally in the Jetail forest "well i know at least one of them escaped" Kitsu said when he found an unfamilier scent that in a way matched his.

12. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Callen let out another nervous laugh. "Soooooo.... you wouldn't happen to know where the exit to this place is, would you?"
    The woman opened her mouth alert the guards that there was an intruder, but before she could shout anything, Callen covered her mouth with his hand.
    "Would you tell me if I bribed you?" Callen asked before removing his hand from her mouth. The woman attempted to cry for help yet again, but Callen covered her mouth as she breathed in the air needed for her to scream.
    Callen smiled to the woman. "I'll take that as a 'Screw you.'" With that Callen gave her a hard knock, on the side of her head, causing the woman to fall, to the ground, unconcious. Callen dragged the woman behind some nearby silk curtains. He didn't bother to gag her. knocking her out was cruel enough.
    Callen left the woman behind as he proceeded down the halls.

13. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph continued walking down the path. he looked around at the trees... as if he was looking for something. he finally stopped at a large oak tree. Neoph climbed it until he reached the top. he layed on a branch and looked at the sun. he closed his eyes.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Ace groaned as he hit the ground with a thud. No, he didn't hit the ground, he hit every individual blade of grass. Each piece of grass felt like it was trying to cut his skin, but wasn't sharp enough. He could feel each rock on the outside of his clothes. He jumped up to get away from the grass, only to fall to his knees, covering his ears and shutting his eyes. What the?! Birds were screaming into his ears, so were the bugs and every other animal. He wailed his arms around, trying to knock them away, but hit nothing by air. He collapsed to the ground, back to the sharp grass.

-------------
    When he flew over the lake, Rhone dropped down to it's surface scooping up water into his mouth. He then spit it out and landed on it's edge. "I don't know how bats do that. I guess that's why fairrels are more civilized then animals." He rubbed his lips, he had hit the water too hard with his mouth. He crouched then, scooping it with his hand and drinking it.

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

Fa-mu led Nysta over to the stable and led her around, "You can ride ANY of these horses. I won't mind one bit." he said smoking his pipe.
    Nysta looked around nervously at the horses and saw a brown horse sticking it head out towards her, "Can I ride this one?"
    Fa-mu smiled, "Of coarse you may." he pulled the horse out of the stable and helped Nysta onto the horse. "Do you know how to ride a horse?"
    Nysta nodded as the horse took off into the field and she rode the horse smiling without holding onto the horse with her arms like a bird's wings.
    Fa-mu saw her and yelled out to her, "Hold on tight! she likes to jump!"Nysta nodded and held onto the horse and then the horse stopped moving and started screeching and started to decay dropping Nysta to the ground like a dead fly. She looked up to see Angi running towards her.
    Angi ran over and hugged Nysta and looked around, "I saw you fall. where did the horse go?"
    Nysta started crying and hugged Angi back. "I don't know i'm.." instantly her words got cut off by Angi crying screams of pain as her skin started to decay. Nysta held in a scream by covring her mouth causing her skin to burn as her skin decayed and she looked up to see Fa-mu holding a pitch fork towards Nysta trying to send her away.
    Fa-mu started screaming at her. "GET BACK YOU DEMON! YOU KILLED MY PLANTS! MY HORSE! MY WIFE! AND YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET ME!"
    Nysta yelled,"I'M NO SUCH DEMON!" she said getting whipped in the face with a pitch fork. her head eventually snapped to the right and she got it back to normal and walked towards Fa-mu. "If i'm such a demon.. then how about I test this out!" she yelled as she charged at Fa-mu grabbing his pitchfork that decayed which she did the same to Fa-mu's face. she backed up as she saw the man decay and fade off into the ground. Nysta held in tears and walked around and walked over to the house and touched it, "What did the experiment do to me!" she said as the house decayed. "I'm yet a monster.. who can't touch anything!" she then walked up to the pile of weeds and thorns that were left and she grabbed the weeds in anger. "Except for things that are UGLY!" she said throwing the weeds to the ground as she wrapped her arms around her legs and started to cry.

16. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu felt somebody climbing the tree he hide in was it an person wanting knowledge of life that only nature could provide or was it something else. The Flower Fox stood up standing on his four paws with the flower petals that was his fur swayed on his body while they sparkled. Kitsu closed his eyes "so tell me what is the reason to disturb the harmony i slumber in" Kitsu's voice echoed out of the tree. The unbloomed plants around the tree began to bloom their buety radiating off of the newly developed petals

17. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph raised an eyebrow at the voice. "i'm simply resting. so sorry about disturbing you." he said with a blank expression. he sighed. "where are you? i can't stand it when people are hidden and i can't find them..." Neoph sat up as he waited for the stranger's response.

18. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Kitsu clossed his eyes he was scared to leave his place he felt so close to nature where he was at. The Growth Entity sighed then looked up trying to decide what to do Kitsu closed his eyes as vines started to ground under his feet. The vines made an mass so the Flower Fox could stand on the vines raised up making Kitsu acend higher. Kitsu got to the haight he needed then he saw an oppening coverd by vines that was old as the tree hardend by time and straightend by nature. Then the vines unwrapped oppening the hole there the Flower fox stept out reveilling himself looking at the man. "i dont care what you meant to do or not humens are so full of flaws that only destroyes nature around them" Kitsu said with his petals shinning as they swayed in the wind. "for your answer im simply what i repressent and what i care for in its purest form so my name does not matter" the Flower Fox said to the man as some of the dead leaves around him turned green being refreshed by his power as petals floated around Kitsu.

19. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Dezzier watched from afar as Nysta cried into the palms of her hands. What a beautiful sight it was. The grass, beneath her, turned to mush. Strands of hair slowly fell from her head, one by one. An her skin became shriveled and rotten.
    Dezzier smiled. When he felt a disturbance in the flows, he knew that another one had been released. However he was surprised to find that it was this girl that had caused the disturbance. Of all people, it was her who happened to ascend beyond being human. She wasn't the only one, there were others too. Dezzier was one of them. He was an entity, the entity of death. It was Dezzier who made that name. He was the first of them to be released.
    Slowly, Dezzier walked up to the girl. He knew her, but she wouldn't recognize him. he had changed too much. Even his voice wasn't the same. But that gave him the advantage. He could manipulate her much easier this way.
    "Poor, poor Nysta. Why do you cry? All alone, you are. Nobody is there, to stay by your side. How cruel a fate it must be, to not be able to touch a thing. Whatever you touch turns to rot. A reminder of what you can have not. Never can you love, and never can you be loved. Poor, poor Nysta. That's why you cry."

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

Nysta shot her head up when she heard the man's voice and she looked at him still holding the weeds in her hand. she shot up from the ground. "Part true but a small part. I can hold anything that was dead to begin with." she said gripping the weeds in her hand as tears came streaming down her face. "Like weeds, which I am like now! no poison can get rid of them.. they just grow back. making everything uglier!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.