Zelidar: The Land of the Sky

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

(OOC: I'm up for anything, and for the record, I may not be replying as often. Coursework is being a bitch and it's just getting tiring too quickly. I'm sorry, and I will try to reply as soon as I can.)

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

By the time Neoph stood up, Ace was hiding in an alley, leaning his back against the wall in the shadows. One arm was against his stomach, his other hand over his ear, cupping the bleeding. "Damn it," he muttered. He wasn't sure what was going on. He used to be a master with telekinesis, but now his ear was bleeding with simple usage. And then there was a Neoph. The friendly murderer who had slashed his stomach. Trying to keep quiet, Ace listened for Neoph, waiting.

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph looked around. "oh Acey! come out come out wherever you are!"

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Groaning, Ace bent over and picked up the pipe he had brought with him. He moved deeper into the alley until there was a wall in front of him. Seeing the dead-end, he contemplated jumping over until the pain in his stomach reminded him of his injury. Looking down, he noticed the bleeding had stopped, but the cut and pain remained, making movement difficult. Damn it, he thought angrily. He then considered mentally lifting himself over the wall, but his ear was still bleeding from the earlier telekinesis. Still confused on why his telekinesis was weaker than before, and left with no escape, he knelt down next to the dumpster, using the shadows as cover.

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Neoph started looking in the alleyways. he reached Ace's alley. "Acey!" he called again as he walked into the alley. "i know you're here!" he started overturning garbage cans and dumpsters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.