Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Inasuma, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

@Bou: Yes. We do. 'Cause it's funny. xD

@Joseki: Srsli.

2. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

In all honesty, after watching that video, all I keep doing is thinking. But I don't think I got the same messages out of it as most of you did.

I personally refuse to believe that event he government of the united states of america is smart enough and complex enough to pull something like that off. The thought is almost scary, and in the end, if that's the way that they want their citizens to view them, as some superpower that can't be stopped, then by believing they can control our lives to that extent will only further progress their dominence.

But accepting the truth is the first step on the road to stopping that truth and creating our own realities. I'm slightly unsure of what to believe, and what not to believe. I've always preached that I wanted to be the change I wanted to see in the world, but it seems so hard in the face of something so much bigger then you. We are all human beings, and togethor we're powerful. The government is togethor, they're human beings, their power far exceeds our own. The only way to stand up to it is to become bigger and stronger. But we're all to scared as the invdividual to step out of line. And the ones that stand and try to do something, are killed off somehow before they gain strength.

To be honest, I'm considering leading a normal life and just letting my life go on. The government may perhaps be lying to us, but at least that lie does indeed keep the american life happy and peaceful. It may not be truthful, it may not be entirely free, but at least I can make myself believe it to be life.

3. Bou Banned

Yeah, I have to agree with Cin. I'm going to just keep on living a normal life. Despite being scary and horrible, it doesn't affect me enough for me to go into the mountains and never pay taxes.

4. Joseki Traverse Town Homebody

Cin, its happy and peaceful until you or your family is killed in the world trade center by your own nation to start wars to gain power. Its happy and peaceful until the one world government exists, and the world is a dictatorship. The problem is "oh this doesn't effect me" is only true until it does, and then its too late.

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Also, I have a question.

In the video they talked about the RFID chip. What does it do and what happens when it would be turned off?

I'm really curious.

6. Midnight Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

you do realize that some, if not most of that movie is unproven conspiracy right? the only part with any merit to it was the religion part...

7. Joseki Traverse Town Homebody

Meh, the evidence stacks up much better than the bull**** the Feds said.

8. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I'll do my best not to deny the obvious but im sticking with my way of thinking.

9. Repliku Chaser

I watched the whole thing and have to say the religious part was pretty real.
    Some issues I had with the second part because a few are just conspiracy theories but others are true. The creator of this though did a lot of research and it all is a tremendous eye opener. Thanks for posting that, Deathwatch! It was very intriguing. One other thing I'll say is that I've never trusted the Federal Reserve crap. It was totally done as a coup and quite a few people back then believed it. It's too bad they didn't go into 'Skull and Bones'. Hmm, I should post something on that.

...small amendment that I will leave up there for amusement....Darkwatch...not Deathwatch...*ahems*

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.