-Ze Operator's Tower of Power-

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by mindstorm787, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Alpha
    Alpha laughed scornfully as the Ninja Kid and Card Lover began to argue already, and became even worse as Remy was about to start another altercation with a women and her friend (What is she wearing?) that had just entered. Some people just don't have the patience to just relax. To actually think that Remy would get this worked up amused Alpha most immensely. When she recomposed herself, she said, "You boys are too predictable. Do you honestly think that most people care about earthly possessions, like a card? I don't think that you just walked into a death trap, and you.." Alpha regarded Remy with disgust. "You're worried about a card? God, that is rich as ****. And your hotheadedness nearly killed somebody. Shameful. At least Ninja Numbnuts over here has some decency to actually do something useful. But damn, I just had to enter with you idiots-"

Alpha froze out of nothing, as her viewfinder registered the following message.

-ALERT! DISORDER DRIVE USER WITHIN VICINITY!-
    -DISORDER DRIVE CORE ID X-7217 WITHIN RANGE!-
    -!TARGET AQUIRED!-

Alpha's smile became sinister as she turned towards Alexis and Tessa, chirping "Well, well, well. Looks like he showed up sooner than I expected."

Operator walked through the door, just as Alpha finished her sentence.

Ze Operator
    Operator dropped Poke's body to the floor of the Stasis Room. As Poke's body began to heal, Operator took two steps back at the sight of her. No. What was she doing here? The Tower let her in? She would kill everyone here!
    She tossed back part of her dark raven hair, smirking spitefully as she usual did, asking him,
    "What? No hug?"
    Operator's eye immediately flared red, and a distorted snarl of a response was heard. He arched his back, the air around him changing slightly.
    Alpha sighed in response to this, looking on in slight disapointment.
    "We aren't going to have an intelligent conversation, are we?"
    Operator's response came out coarse, as if he was trying not to scream, which made his voice sound even more mechanical. "Considering you tried to kill me?"
    Silence from this. Then,
    "You remember, huh?"
    "Anyone with Disorder Drive Cores have Black Box features for if they are fatally wounded or killed. Ten seconds of our life would be reserved to watching us getting killed, again, and again, and again. You would definitely get the picture if our roles were reversed, and you had my sword through your chest." The air grew staler.
    "And I thought I was one to hold a grudge." Alpha said, almost boredly. "We're much more alike after all."
    "Don't you DARE make this one of your stupid likeness talks, you psychopathic *****." Operator's voice pitched downward, making him sound like he was fatter. "I killed because I had no other motivation. It was either that they killed me or I killed for them. You killed for sport."
    "Says the smiling egghead in the stupid mask who went on a homicidal rampage after gaining more functions to his Disorder Drive, and endangering all the lives of EJ-27." Alpha retorted, her mocking attitude dropping to an angry scowl.
    "Says the incompetent partner that turned a blind eye to what Black Axe was really doing in terms of memory wiping, black operations, and assassinations, and also turning a blind eye to your asinine sense of right and wrong." Operator snarled, his voice regulating itself. "Five ****ing long years in a coma, and I want nothing to do with that damn excuse for a 'medical company'. If you came here to collect me and my drive, I can't be held responsible for what happens next."

By now, dark black smoke had somehow decided to rise off his suit, his suit shifting between a white and black color. Nobody had no idea what would happen if they couldn't quell Alpha or Operator's anger.
    MISSION START!

CALM OPERATOR OR ALPHA DOWN BEFORE THINGS GET UGLY!

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Remy (will get his own picture one day, I swear) backed up a step. This tiny girl was scary. He hadn't actually meant to hurt anyone, but now it looked like he was in deep trouble. The kind of trouble you have to use a bulldozer to get out of. "I um..I didn' mean anythin' by it, miss." He slipped into his southern drawl by accident, a habit that only came up when he got very nervous, or was threatened by tiny little star wielding girls.

"Uh...." was it too much to ask a kid to help a bro out? On second thought, as he glanced at
    Sam's smirk, yes. Yes it was. "I promise, I didn' know there was a door there. I just got a little fired up, that's all." Was it hot in here? Shit he was hot. Sweating hot, not the good kind.

Then more people walked in. While he took a moment to appreciate the scantily clad girl, and notice the male behind her, most of his attention was claimed by the girl in front of him. Until a new threat filled the air.

"Shit." He swore, stepping towards the two strange talking people. While he wouldn't mind someone else fighting besides him, right now he got the feeling in his gut that if these two threw down, it wouldn't do anyone any good.

"Give the kid his star." He muttered to Tessa, reaching for his bo staff. He didn't push the button to extend it just yet, some things needed to be kept a surprise.

"We can argue about it later."

[​IMG]
    Tessa would gladly have railed against the newcomer some more. Her fighting comrades didn't seem in the mood to help her out any, and she was tired. She was confused. She was sore. And she needed a target for the pent up rage that no amount of fighting seemed to fix. But, she sighed, pulling her gloves on tighter as she handed back the throwing star to 'the kid'. "I'm Tessa." She introduced herself to him, figuring it wasn't his fault she had almost been killed by his weapon.

"Hey. Uh. Operator." She cautiously walked towards him, ignoring Remy's outstretched hand. The man could be damned for all she cared. "You need to calm down. If WE can't fight in the stasis room" Or have sex, said the voice in the back of her head, causing her to blush, "Then you have to be the example. Show us how to solve an argument. HE tried to kill ME." She pointed at Remy, who's mouth was once again happening open. "Does that mean I can kill him?"

She tried to lay a hand on his suit to grab his attention, but it was hot. She bit her lip, stifling a yelp as she stepped back, rubbing her gloved hand. "Is she really worth a fight?" She said in a lower voice to avoid the strange girl's attention.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Oscar Leighyard stood nearby his brother, but far enough that he couldn't easily hear what was being said when it wasn't being shouted at people. He was fighting off the urge to step in and get the guy tossing cards to back off. As much as he wanted to, he knew that he wouldn't be able to fight every battle for his younger brother. He could try his damned hardest to do so, but there would be times Samuel would have to know how hold his own. Fortunately, he seemed to be doing a pretty decent job there. Once everything was over and his brother turned bright red at the sight of a near-naked woman, Oscar wandered over to him. He carried his blade by his side, sheathed as usual.

"You know, I never would've thought you'd make enemies in here faster than I would. Usually it's me picking the fights, everything alright?" he questioned. The concern in his words was pretty clear, but neither the tone of voice or look on his face conveyed it. Sympathy was one thing Oscar wasn't particularly good at. All kinds of emotions came naturally to the masked swordsman, but sympathy? It rarely made an appearance.

[​IMG]
    Shane had been fairly quiet since the battle. He'd picked up the strange keyblade (if memory serves me correctly) and had decided to keep it. Nobody else had seemed interested, so what was the harm? He had to get used to using a weapon sooner or later for moments where people were immune to his powers. It sure would've helped when dealing with that annoying investigator back when he had been a captive, or hell even Ze Operator himself seemed at least a little resistant. He was still reminiscing when he was snapped out of his daydreaming by Ze Operator and Alpha arguing and causing the tension in the room to rise swiftly.

His head pounding from everything going on, Shane immediately considered simply wiping his own memory and having a do-over. However, that wasn't going to help him out at all. He needed to regain his focus and concentration and quickly. While he was considerably better at controlling his powers, the last time he had been broken was the time plenty of people had lost their lives, and despite not knowing most of the people there and barely knowing the ones he did, he wasn't going to go and murder them. Tessa seemed to be attempting to calm Ze Operator, but Alpha was just as much of a problem as he was. While Tessa did the logical thing and spoke to her target, Shane began reaching out immediately mentally. He began using his powers to attempt to cause Alpha to feel at first a little more tired, exhausted even, and then planting the thought of Alpha simply taking a few steps back, taking a deep breath and forcing herself to calm down. It would come to her not in his voice, but a suggestion as though part of her wanted to do it initially.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Thanks. I am Samuel Leighyard." The boy said as he took his star back from the lady Remy nearly hit with it. Samuel then stood there in awkward silence until his brother approached. He didn't know what to say to the girl, he never knew what to say to girls, or really most people who hadn't pissed him off. Thankfully for him the girl quickly walked off to go deal with an argument between some guy and the girl who was insulting him after his fight with Remy. Samuel so wanted to have a word with her as well, he didn't appreciate what she had said to him, but instead he figured it was better to just speak with his brother.

The bright blued eyed boy looked down almost ashamed at his brother, Oscar's, comment.
    "Everything is fine. He was just annoying me with that constant throwing of a card. I was trying to read, just to calm myself down, and he wasn't helping." Samuel commented. Whenever Samuel was nervous or unsure he found reading settled his mind, if you could even call the speed he went through books at reading, and the type of book (a text book) really a book. He was an odd child, there was no question about that.

"I didn't expect him to get so mad over something that small and I didn't think he would be so reckless with one of pa's throwing stars like that. I am sure he would be ashamed of me right now. Sorry Oscar." The young boy said, keeping his eyes on the ground. For all the knowledge Samuel had, he was never good at reading people and anticipating responses to things. To him it was just a dumb card with thousands like it. How was he supposed to know it meant something more? However once the argument started Samuel couldn't just back down, then Oscar would have felt the need to step in, but he didn't want to always be relying on Oscar. He was fifteen now, plenty old enough to take care of himself, and mentally many considered him a lot older, until they saw him in social situations, that was a bit different.
    [​IMG]
    Alexis let out a long sigh as Alpha and Operator began to fight. She walked over to the two of them, swaying her hips as she did so. "Now now you both seem a little tense. It isn't good for you. I have a way that can make you less tense though, if you let me." Alexis said as she placed her hands on Operator's chest and began sliding them down closer to his belt. She began using both her power of seduction and her power of suggestion on him to try to get him to calm down. "Just relax a little, let off some steam, you don't have to take out your stress on this lady, just let me handle that." Alexis said. Truth be told the idea of doing this turned her stomach. At this point she wasn't doing it because she wanted something out of it but because she felt she needed to do it, and that feel was horrible to her, made her feel like she was a slave once again, however if it would stop them from fighting she would do whatever she had to. Things weren't looking good here, and if her seduction didn't work she could at least put herself in the line of fire before they blow everything up or each other, neither of which would be good for the rest of them.

5. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ze Operator
    Operator tensed at Tessa touch and whirled, inspecting her. Both of his eyes were glowing red, his mask partially blackened. He tilted his head at her and her arm, like an animal inspecting prey, a low rumbling heard beneath the mask, like the hum of an engine. But he heard her. She was right; it wouldn't be worth to fight here. Although she could never understand what he had went through, activating his Drive would only give everyone the wrong idea. He was no pawn of Black Axe, and wouldn't take Alpha's bait.
    "Now now you both seem a little tense. It isn't good for you. I have a way that can make you less tense though, if you let me." Alexis put in, moving her hand from his chest to his belt, her Power of Suggestion lingering. But Operator was too angry to be phased by it, even though his body said otherwise. But he also detected Alexis' revulsion. Before Alexis could reach any further, Operator quickly but gently grabbed her arm.
    "Your senses betray you." He replied, his voice quiet but still coarse with emotion. "You do not need to do anything you do not wish to do."

"That's right, Omega, listen to your **** and your girlfriend, like the good dog you are, and come quietly." A familiar voice drawled.
    Operator tensed again, but didn't look at Alpha. She could slander him all she'd like. But insulting his two allies?
    His right arm suddenly reloaded itself.
    Before anyone could even blink, Operator fired in the opposite direction, blowing past Remy and Alexis with a bang, launching himself straight to Alpha.

Alpha
    Alpha knew that he would preform a direct launch at her. So predictable. She quickly motioned her hands to her cleavers
    She felt a slight resistance to all of this, and felt more tired all of a sudden. Wait what?? No....
    Her eyes motion to Shane Ware, who'd just entered, in surprise. A telepath?! A dull "Ka-Chunk" motioned her eyes back to Omega's left fist connecting her jaw hard. The force was enough to launch her to the wall, shocking her back, and dropping to the floor. She lifted her head to see Operator's Prosthetic Arm pointed at her face. Omega's eyes weren't glowing, but Alpha could tell he was serious.

"First and foremost Alpha." Omega inquired, "I am a gentleman. I respect every man and woman in equal caliber. I'm no good at encore, but I am a 'read-the-audience' kind of male, and can read faces decently, and know who I can truly trust. But your face?" He giggled in a strange digitized laugh that made her shiver slightly. "I care not to grace it with a sentence."
    "Second off,"
    He went on, "I am the example, as this is my Tower. You're in my territory, and therefore, my prisoner and responsibility."
    Alpha laughed guwaffed and laughed at this, coughing slightly. The wind was knocked out of her.
    "Your Tower?!" She sneered, "That's a new one yer ripping! Who the hell are ya, Bob the ****ing Builder? Screwy Tower, if you asked me!" She immediately dropped the facade, growling, "Really Omega, increasing mass in objects is my job. You couldn't have built this **** without removing the Safeguards, which could kill you!"
    She thought she saw hesitation in the blackness of those eyes, but that thought vanished when Omega asked her simply,
    "Then why am I alive?"
    She stuttered, knowing that he was referring to the time she 'killed' him. In Layman's terms, Alpha had precisely stabbed Omega through his heart and Disorder Drive. She couldn't explain why. It was impossible to cheat death that way.
    Not giving her a chance to respond, Omega lowered his cannon and said, "I figured. Now here's the deal; you are under my orders for now. Standard protocol. The usual. We clear the tower, get out. Everyone else gets the spoils."
    "And me?" Alpha hissed defiantly.
    Omega's eye glowed fiercely. "You and I leave with our life."
    "Oh, so you are coming with me?"
    "Wrong guess, contestant number two."
    "You stinkin-!" Alpha shrieked, trying to get up, but she felt tired, and gave up trying.
    "I'm not joking, Alpha. I'm never going back to Black Axe. I'm not one of their pawns." He replied, "And you shouldn't return either."
    "Well maybe if you'd come quietly, the Director maybe more inclined to pardon you than to kill you." Alpha stated, exasperated.
    Omega simply shrugged, turning on his heel, walking back to the middle of the room, leaving Alpha, defeated, stating,
    "Like I care what the Director thinks? Tell him to die slowly."

You chose to calm Ze Operator.
    Alpha will remember that.

6. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

By the time he'd finally regained consciousness and gotten up, the fight was nearly over. Confused, the only thing he could register was the presence of even more strangers. So he wasn't the only 'new' person to get sucked into this tower of doom...
    All Poke managed to get out of the scuffle was that Operator was part of some group with the new girl, Alpha? and that he had no interest in rejoining it once they'd all escaped. His curiosity piqued slightly, but now didn't seem to be a very good time.

"I'm assuming I've missed a lot of important events since I fell unconscious..." He mumbled out loud, not particularly to any specific person.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Zephyr had chosen to take option 3 during the whole incident with Operator and stay out of it. It was a preferences of his to stay out of thing that had nothing to do with him, unless it fell into one of the exception categories. In which case he would get involved in whatever it was. That wasn't the case this time so he left it up to Tessa and Alexis, who seemed to have it under control to the point where everyone had calmed down. Thus Zephyr sighed as he continued to wait.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Never let it be said that the ladies didn't have their own charms. Remy wasn't sure there was much more he could have done, other then avoid the ire of the femalish robot that seemed to be glaring at everyone. Or maybe that was his imagination. He couldn't, or wouldn't, who could tell the difference, really give a damn about whatever they had talked about, but it seemed to be over.

Giving a pitying glance in the way of the
    girl who seemed to wear nothing at all, he stuffed his cards into a breast pocket and pulled off his coat, settling it over her shoulders without really asking for permission. "You really shouldn't parade around like that. You might want to make them take you to dinner, at least." He offered, nodding towards Sam with a grin. If she didn't want to wear it, she could shake it off. His coat had been in worse places.

Plus, talking to her kept the other fire cracker from glancing his way.

[​IMG]
    Tessa sighed with relief; the moment was over. Well, in reality it had been about ten, fifteen minutes, but with that adrenaline rush it had gone by in the blink of an eye. Zephyr and Poke hadn't done too much to help, but the only person who really had, besides Shane, if that quiet mode had been anything to go by, was busy talking to one of the new boys. Tessa curled her lip in derision and turned to Poke. "Are you doing okay?" She asked hesitantly, glancing at Zephyr as he sighed again. What is he so impatient for?

9. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Poke blinked, looking at the one who'd just spoken to her. He took a moment, looked back at the others, then responded, "I suppose I am, for someone that's just been ripped away from their home which may still be in grave danger." Sighing, he turned towards the girl, a curious look on his face.
    "What's your name?"

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Tessa had to smile, just a little, at his dark humor. Considering they were all still alive after the things they had faced, she supposed they were all okay. "My name is Tessa." She offered him a hand to help him up, the other using her knees for support. "You're Poke, right?" She was pretty sure Ze Operator had mentioned it earlier, when he had appeared.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alexis tensed as Operator grabbed her arm and spoke to her. His voice was not harsh, but still made her quite nervous. She only nodded in response to his words before backing off. So he could tell her reluctance could he? He could read that she didn't want to do it. Apparently she was easier to read then she thought she was. However it didn't matter anyways, the two that were fighting seemed to be talking things through in a non-explosive manner, meaning her job there was done and well enough that she didn't have to worry too much.

As she stood there watching the discussions, she felt something warm and heavy hit her shoulders. She glanced back as the man began talking. Alexis didn't really know what to say about the entire thing. She pulled the coat tight around her, providing some much needed warmth before looking up at the man to respond.
    "I really don't have any other choice...." She informed him before going on. "But thank you." She said in a shy voice. It wasn't often people were truly nice to her, especially not males. They all wanted to just use her and then dump her on the streets again.

12. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

He took her hand gratefully and pulled himself up, nodding. "Correct, my name is Poke." Many of his previous interactions on his world, thanks to his limited social knowledge, usually ended there with an awkward pause. Fortunately, a thought came to him to continue the conversation. "So how were you sucked into this tower?"

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Remy waved off the lady's thanks. "Just don't get it burned or ripped or anything. Family heirloom. Yeah, that thing's been through a lot, but somehow I manage to always patch it back together again." He smiled fondly at the old jacket before coming back to his senses, so involved in the luminescent brown leather that he was. "Ah, yeah, my name is Remy." He didn't think his last name was important, nor was there any reason that it should be important here. "At your service."

[​IMG]
    Tessa shrugged, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I wasn't really sucked, I just kind of walked in. Through some sort of fog, which was surrounding the outside. I guess I don't know if it is anymore. But yeah, just walked through the front door, met Ze Operator, and just been fighting with the Original Four ever since." Yes, she did just moniker the others of her group to save time, especially with the arrival of Poke mid level, and the newcomers now. Shane, Alexis, Ze Operator, and herself, Tessa, would be the Original Four. In her mind, anyway. "What about you?" She asked curiously.

14. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Poke knew that that question would be coming soon, which was why he took a moment to collect himself and his memories. "I'm not entirely sure. I remember what happened before I arrived here, though, but for you to grasp all the details, I'm going to have to explain a few things." Crossing his arms, he took a deep breath, and began his tale.

"On my world, there exists an entity--A God, you could say, that watches over the planet. That God needed someone close to the people to help them, as wars were slowly tearing civilizations apart. The God created that someone, and that someone is me, so in a sense, I'm the son of a God. Eventually, a group of evil scientists and humans created a monstrous being--A demon, named Belzades." His fingers curled into fists, his jaw shutting tight before continuing. "I've fought against it many times, but before I arrived here, we were in our fiercest battle ever. I knew I didn't stand a chance unless I borrowed the energy my Father used. Unfortunately, this created a black hole that sucked up Belzades. If I didn't stop it, it'd destroy the entire world. I flew in..." He looked up at her, gesturing towards the room around them. "...and I somehow ended up outside this tower, almost powerless."

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alexis didn't have much of a response to Remy's comment of it being a family heirloom. She herself didn't know what it was like to have one because that would require her to have a family. Sentiment was not something Alexis was generally very good with, she didn't tend to understand it too well. "You haven't really been in this tower long have you? Every second floor something is trying to kill us, so I can't promise this coat won't ever get damaged here. If you want to withdraw your offer after hearing that, I will not be offended." Alexis stated with a somewhat sad assurance. "My name is Alexis." Alexis then introduced herself. She didn't really know what else to say. She was in a shy state due to not really trusting people to not want something else out of her. For someone to just be nice, she didn't know how to act about it.

16. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ze Operator

Operator looked on as people began to aquaint themselves with each other a little more. He sighed and walked to one of the corners of the room, and slid down to a sitting position...sulking? He crossed his legs and stared at the group, thinking over some next strategies to the fight. Honestly, he was happy for the lot of those who were socializing, but it wouldn't last. It never did. In the end, we return to the dust from whence we came. And only two people would bypass that reality, unless the machine's that powered their bodies were ripped from them. He stole a glance at Alpha, whom was surprisingly asleep thanks to a certain telpath's help (*cough**cough*). He was suddenly struck by one of her statements.

"You couldn't have built this **** without removing the Safeguards, which could kill you!" She had said. In truth, Operator did hesitate to this statement, and even bluffed his way out just to shut her up. He had begun to doubt ever since he began the journey. It was true, his Core was designated to disnegrate anything to fuel it's own power. And with the Core's vast power, it could easily kill the user. SO who created the Tower, if it wasn't him? And how would he even has memory of building it, even though he couldn't have?
    His thoughts suddenly went back to his system warning when the original 4 entered the Tower. PX-7147 was here. Is he?
    Operator threw that thought away and stood. He wanted answers. Then he could drop all doubts and suspicions. He wanted something out of this when his eyes motioned toward the door leading Floor 3.
    It was slightly open, but nobody seemed to notice. Intrigued, Operator sauntered quietly over towards it and slightly pushed, leading to a dark corridor up. Great, more questions, he thought. He looked back at the group, and weighed his options. He could either tell everyone, or investigate himself. He shrugged. He worked better alone. Quietly, he slipped through the gap of the door and walked up the steps. The more he climbed, the more he picked up dialogue, not from the floor below, but from the 3rd floor, and increased in volume as he got to the door, also slightly ajar.
    "...I still think we should follow our task at hand. Higher-up has said that we're supposed to string them along." A snooty-sounding voice was heard. String them along? Operator forced his mouth shut to prevent a snarky retort.

"I don't care for the higher ups." Another voice, male, but furious, was heard. "I've grown weary of waiting!" Something smashes, probably stone.
    "You very well know what happens when we diso8ey orders." A slightly smooth, but calculating voice intoned. "I'm just as impatient as you cuz of the Tintop's failure. 8ut just because I want to 8low up cuz one iron doesn't cut the heat, does it mean I should go 8allistic for the other irons? Sheesh, you're such an idiot."
    "claw-and-sting horns is right, ya know." A more relaxed voice put in. "technically, i could afford not to care about this entire predicament. buuut, we all sort of have some kind of similar agenda involved with these guys, amiright?"
    Agenda? Joyous, another conspiracy plot. Just what Operator needed to make his day.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Tessa listened intently, frowning slightly as she twirled a piece of hair around her finger. "The son of a god...that's a hefty claim." She murmured. Powerless? From what she had seen he had a decent variety of abilities to get the job done. Granted he had gone down the last round, but which of them hadn't gone down or almost gone down? It was a little frightening, the intensity of their battles. She tried not to think about it, but death always followed their footsteps, each move in battle, promising to catch up to them one day. She hoped that day was far away.

"So what do you hope to achieve, then?" She asked. "Some of us want knowledge, or power. But what do you want? Not what your master wants."

[​IMG]
    Remy shrugged. "You're quick on your feet, right? I don't think it makes much difference if you wear it or I do. As long as the big boys keep falling and we keep moving, I think the coat will stay in one piece."

Or so he hoped. He really hoped. "I'm Remy. Nice to meet you, Alexis. I hope we'll work well together as teammates."

[​IMG]
    Unnoticed by all, and almost completely forgotten by everyone (even her creator), Kara slunk in a corner, watching, observing. She didn't like being out of water. She didn't want to be here. But here she was, for some reason or other. Why in god's name was she here? These people were talking about bosses and fights and desires; and she knew about desires, oh yes she did, but at the same time she really didn't see how any of their desires would work to her advantage.

She would watch. And wait. And maybe drown them all. Because that didn't sound so bad right now.

18. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

He snorted, shrugging at the statement. "To be honest, the humans' idea of a God is much more stronger than my father, though both did create the planet."

Poke's lips curled downward in thought, that question echoing in his mind. If he'd been asked that before arriving on this world, he'd have said that he couldn't really give a straight answer; His desire was his father's, really, which was mainly just to protect Earth. But now that that was ripped away from him...

He sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "I can't really want anything but what my father desires. Seeing that I'm far away from both, though...I just want to return home."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I guess that is true enough. Thanks again." Alexis said as she pulled the coat even tighter around her. It wasn't because she was cold, she was used to it by now. She did it to hide the tattoo that she was forced to bare that was to mark her as a belonging of owner number four. She did it to hide her slightly too skinny frame and the ribs you could see outlined in her skin. The temperature was the least of her worries, but she was more than happy to let people think that she huddled in the coat for warmth. She would rather not have to explain the real reasons. She would rather not have to tell anyone of her past, even though it seemed some in the tower already knew. Speaking of, Alexis wondered where Operator went off too. He had walked away when she was talking to Remy. As much as she wanted to look for Operator, Alexis decided it best to turn her attention back to Remy, despite not having much to say.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

As more time went by Zephyr got tired of just standing around waiting for something. Some of the others that were in the stasis room were interacting with one other. Unfortunately Zephyr had no desire to do so at the moment, so that option was out. While he was looking around the room, he noticed that the Operator had started to go somewhere. This intrigued Zephyr so he decided to tag along behind him. Going through the same gap in the door that Operator had, he advanced up the stairs before him, making sure to move as quietly as he could. Voices could be heard the higher he got, but he couldn't make out what they were saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.