-Ze Operator's Tower of Power-

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by mindstorm787, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

His eyes tracked the orb, and it stopped in midair, floating right in front of him. He grabbed it, and it enveloped him in an ice-blue aura before it disappeared in a flash, Poke's eyes closing. The other orbs were gone, too. When he opened his eyes, they temporarily glowed the same color as the Ice orb, and he smiled, breathing visible, cold vapor out of his mouth.
    As the Operator went on with his explanation, he had Poke's complete attention, who found it slightly hard to believe such a thing was possible. A being as powerful as him trapped in such a measly structure? Then again, he'd run into similar situations before. "I...understand." Frowning, he sighed. "I need to get back to my world. If it means I have to destroy every single monster in this tower, then so be it."

2. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Ze Operator
    Operator barked a short laugh.This guy sounded directly off a medieval, Knight-in-shining-armor kind of novel. But then again, everybody had their motivations. Him? He rarely had any.
    Back then, he used to be nothing more than a soldier, simply taking orders and getting the job done, regardless of the task and regardless of how gruesome it was. He was the 'perfect soldier', so to speak. Operator began to mull over the though a little more. Maybe he did have a bit of motivation, but it was rather idiotic.......

Omega was walking down the many white hallways of EJ-27. He had just come from a mission, and apparently, Dr. Henry Nine was about to send them to another one. It was new, sending a team out for a second mission without having to resupply first. Omega still felt grungy, dried blood still on his suit. To his right, Avert and Pulse trudged slowly a couple steps behind, both exhausted, covered in dust and dirt and a couple of scratches, faces slightly blackened by dirt. Tyrant loomed directly behind Omega, silent as usual, his fists caked with dried blood that he hadn't bothered to wash off, sporting a nasty gunshot wound to his left shoulder. Rook, on Omega's left, looked decently better than the rest, her black clothing still generally clean albeit the slight cuts on her body, looking as stoic as ever.
    Alpha was ordered to a different mission, and therefor wouldn't be participating in this one. Omega glowered at the thought. She always seemed to get special treatment from the Director even though she had no relations between them, but what else wasn't to be left in surprise? Not just recently Omega had learned that Black Axe have been using mind wipe machines to clear out any ulterior thoughts from any mission, making assets as programmable as machines. Omega had been calm about the entire thought, but Alpha threw a fit. In the end, The Director promised to halt the mind wipes to them only, fearing that disclosing the entire thing would undermine the entire facility. In Omega's mind however, the entire place was undermined already. The oppressive nature of the soldiers that protected them while they slept, scientist's fear of new ideas being abused, and even some of the Staff being edgy was enough to make Omega wonder whether he should stay or he should vanish without trace. He had the training. He could leave right now, right here, if he wanted to.

But how could he? Omega had a feeling that his mind had been wiped from the moment he started working for Black Axe, and this was the only place he'd ever known ever since he woke up in a white cell, wondering who exactly who it was. And until he figured out what he left behind, he wasn't gonna leave.

He would find out exactly who he had been, and face it head-on.

Operator grunted. He looked back at everyone. So far, he had figured that he'd either freaked them out, or he had made them hate him, so he he decided the only way that they would understand him is if he'd be more open. He decided to talk to the newcomer, Poke, responding to his earliers statement.

"I guess everyone has something to live for. Everyone here does, at least.."

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Tessa was wary of the newcomer, enough so that she had stumbled back, nearly knocking into Alexis. "Sorry." She apologized, grabbing the other girl's shoulder to steady herself. Alexis' Sexual Inducement, which seemed to statically charge the air before, now electrified it as if Alexis had focused her attention on the other girl. Tessa's head spun with fantasies and desire, and she quickly yanked her hand off the other girl, blushing with the force of the sexual tension that suddenly filled the space between them.

"Um....um, you're really pretty, you know?" Tessa muttered, biting her lip as her blush spread from her cheeks down her neck. The thoughts weren't going away why weren't they going away. She imagined them on the floor, against the wall, honestly whatever surface was available. And as uncomfortable as it made her, she couldn't deny that she was tantalized by the idea. "I mean, like, really really pretty." Her poor brain tried to clarify, itself stumbling from the assault Alexis' powers were having on her.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Alexis' charm was taking effect on Shane. Tessa was right, Alexis was remarkably pretty. He was going to do her, but he needed a wingman. If the wingman was willing to go along with it all the better. "One moment ladies" he said, before getting up and walking over to MoK's character who I forgot the name of and cannot be bothered scrolling up to read. He leaned casually on that character's shoulder. "Hey.....you" he said, forgetting the name of the dude. "How would you like to help me out with something?" he asked. He stepped in front of the character and caressed his cheek gently with the tips of his finger tips. "I can make it worth your while" Shane whispered quietly and seductively. He waved his hand and put the idea to totally go along with it inside that character's mind, before turning and heading back towards Alexis, before his hormones took over and he took off his shirt and dove on top of her, tackling her to the ground before attempting to remove what little clothing the girl had.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alexis took Tessa's hand as she pulled away and became nervous but complimented her. She know exactly what was going through the girls mind because Alexis decided to effect those around her hormones. Alexis caressed Tessa's cheek as she looked deep into the girls eyes. "You are quite the cutie yourself." Alexis said as Shane got up to go get someone else. She was happy with that, her powers got to Shane as well it seemed. She figured if she slept with them that they would stop asking about why she was upset, or really anything to do with her past or why she was like she was.

Shane soon turned around and jumped at Alexis with his shirt off, Alexis fell to the ground but grabbed Tessa's hand, taking her with them.
    "Are you two ready for the time of your lives?" She asked as she undid her bra, the focused on pulling off Shanes pants. She turned back to Tessa slightly. "Don't worry sweetie, we will be gentle and walk you through it if you need." Alexis said with a wink.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Tessa squealed as she was pulled down, blushing furiously as her hand tightly grabbed at Alexis' to keep some form of contact. "Um....Yeah I guess I don't quite know what to do." she admitted, nervously running her hands along Alexis' body. The other girl was muscular but soft at the same time, and Tessa found herself entranced by the curves and contours of her body. They were so similar and yet, so different.
    Shane seemed quite busy focusing on Alexis, and Tessa was happy to do the same. As much as she had an idea to. She blushed as she stroked the hair away from Alexis' face before offering a shy smile and turning to Zephyr. "Come on." She called softly, gently.

7. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Poke nodded in agreement, taking a glance at the others in the room, more out of paranoia than curiosity. After all, he knew nothing at all about any of them, only that they were stuck in this tower with him. What's to stop them from trying to kill each other? Perhaps the stress of being sucked into a completely foreign land was getting to him.

"Whether it be to see the ones we care about, or simply for survival, you are right; People want to live. I have to return to my duty as a guardian." Leaning against the wall, he crossed his arms, his eyes drifting down to the floor. "...I should let you know, it may take some time for me to trust any of you. Is there anything I should know about these people?"

8. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Ze Operator
    "...I should let you know, it may take some time for me to trust any of you. Is there anything I should know about these people?" Poke asked to Operator, whom he gave a side-along glance, giving more attention o than the double doors leading to the next floor.
    "If you want me to be straight with you, they all have similar motives." He responded. "Some of them look for answers. Others are just looking for a second chance at life. So yeah, you can trust them." He looked back to the group behind him.....
    .....Who had just somehow decided to have a little fun with themselves.

A slight distorted growling was heard as Operator's left eye glowed red once again. He lifted his right arm at a 90-degree angle. Suddenly, the arm made a dull 'Ca-chunk' sound, similar to that of a shotgun, his arm shortening and lengthening in time with the sound. He then held his palm out to the group, who had begun to get a little more intimate.

Suddenly, the double doors behind Operator began to open with a dull creak, causing Operator to freeze. Finally. Operator changed his aim from the screw party to the ceiling, about 40 feet above him, and fired. The cannon echoed loud enough to wake any beast as the shell sailed straight up, hitting the ceiling with such force, that one could think it would break. But the ceiling stood firm; leaving only a large burnt mark, small debris falling down harmlessly to the floor as Operator reloaded his Cannon Arm again.

"I hope you all had your fun." He sneered, "But wake up you three; we're still stuck in this Tower 'till we traverse all the rest of the 29 Floors. So get your **** together and let's get going."
    He then turned on his heel, heading straight up the steps until the next door leading into the Boss Room.

---------------------------------------------------

MISSION START!

MEET OPERATOR ON THE SECOND FLOOR!!

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Tessa blinked, momentarily disoriented by the debris falling into her hair like snowflakes. Did it snow inside? No....She looked down, and immediately turned the brightest shade of red that one could imagine. Stumbling to her feet and struggling to rearrange her clothing, she couldn't look at any of her team mates for fear of the shame she felt. "Oh god....Alexis I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I mean you're beautiful and everything, but I couldn't take advantage of you like that...or I thought I couldn't..." She backed up, heart racing as she pressed her hands to her face for a moment. What was I about to do? "I'm so sorry." She apologized again before bolting up some of the stairs, just far enough that she could press her hot face against the cold stone and let her shaking legs calm themselves before the others found her. Weak. She told herself, slamming her fist against the wall. You're so f*cking weak.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Shane got off of Alexis and pulled his clothing on. Unlike Tessa, he didn't apologize. He wasn't sure quite what had happened, but he knew it wasn't like him to act in such a way. He wasn't upset or stressed out or anything either and his hormones seemed to be in check, at least as in check as they could be for a teenager, so it didn't quite add up. What had happened? He found his answer probing Alexis' mind a little, enough that he could tell what she'd used. "Nice trick" he said simply, before turning and leaving to go up the stairs. He passed by Tessa on the way, but chose to say nothing. The sooner he got out of this damn tower the better.

11. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

He took another glance at the group, the stranger's words echoing in his mind of how they had similar motives, then snapped his gaze back at the operator, who had just growled, his left eye turning red. He stared, little emotion present on his face, though he probably felt something, having uttered the words in little more than a whisper, "So that's what it looks like..."

Poke watched him curiously, his interest piqued at how his metallic arm functioned and fired at the ceiling. The doors opening gained his attention, and he followed Operator up the stairs. He took notice of one of the girls rushing up, but didn't pay much heed until he thought he felt something punch against the wall. Was it the girl? Questions for later, since right now, he was about to face his first enemy. And with a group of strangers, no less.

"I've introduced myself to you," he began, "isn't it fair you do the same for me? And what are the others capable of doing, in terms of fighting?"

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Operator shot into the air causing a loud noise a debris to fall on them as the other two seemed to come to their senses and run off. Tessa seemed really out of it, while Shane had minimal reaction. Alexis barely looked up as he commented on it being a nice trick, instead she remained sitting on the ground for a moment, trying to put her bra back on. She didn't feel embarrassed at all, she was used to all sorts of different things like that. She was disappointed however. First off sex was the only thing she was familiar with and comfortable with at this point. Everything else was so strange, even fighting she was okay with but it wasn't her favourite thing in the world or most comfortable. The second thing was that no one could see through it to her desperate cry for help and attention. She needed help, she needed someone with her. She needed support and something stable in her life. No one could tell what she needed. No one could see through her outside attitude to what was hiding beneath. What did she have to do for them to see that. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't do anything it seemed. She was just so out of place and useless, part of her missed her life as a sex slave. At least she knew where she was, what was expected of her, and how to deal with things. She didn't know this here, nor did she know it while on the streets.

Finally Alexis picked herself up off the ground after a moment to herself to pity herself. She passed Tessa along the way and stopped behind the girl.
    "There is no need to apologize. It was my fault. Don't beat yourself up over it." Alexis told the girl before continuing to walk to the stairs and up to the next floor, to another fight, to another step closer to her escape from her horrible life, or at least she hopped that was what it would lead to.

13. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Ze Operator
    As Shane, Tessa, Alexis, and Poke finally coming up, Operator felt more at ease of opening the door, but there was still one missing...
    "I've introduced myself to you," Poke said to him in particular,"isn't it fair you do the same for me? And what are the others capable of doing, in terms of fighting?"
    Operator turned back to boy, facing him fully, his red eye shut off as instantly as it appeared.
    "Oh where are my manners?" He said sarcastically. "My name is Operator. Ze Operator. These are Tessa, Shane, and Alexis, in the order they arrived. The one left in the room is Zephry (Who's literally bench-warming). As for their combat statistics, Alexis tends to be our rusher and seducer, Tessa is our Geokinetic defender, Shane is our jack-of-all-stats, not literally, and finally, Zephry is our summoner." Operator tilted his head, "At least, according to the data dictated from our battle on Floor 1."

"As for me, I am a--"
    He suddenly froze as his internal motion tracker went off again, this time coming from inside the 2nd Floor boss room. He detected movement. He focused intently for moment, nut the motion tracker had fallen silent. Whatever it was, Operator did not like it. Not one bit.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Tessa didn't remember coming up the steps, but she noticed when they were at the top, that one person was still missing. Zephyr...She felt a tug of sadness at her heart when she thought of him. Whatever her and Alexis and Shane had been about to do, he had stood there, he had been....invited, and he had watched. What did he think of them now? What did he think of her? She turned to look for him, pausing as she saw Ze Operator tense out of the corner of her eyes. Great. The timeless feeling of exhaustion crept over her once more as she clenched her fists and slid into a fighting stance, senses alert for any sign of the next boss. Hopefully Zephyr would arrive in time.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Zephyr walk up the stairs, there you happy now

16. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Ze Operator
    As Zephyr came up the stairs, Ze Operator quietly peeked in the 2nd Floor Boss room, suddenly opening it completely, revealing not a room, but an expansive plateau. A sun hung in a cloudless sky, a slight wind blowing as Operator stepped in to (or out of) the room. Operator looked around, seeing the place deserted. But not for long, it seemed, as Operator suddenly eyed a composing dust devil, forming in the middle of the plateau. Though most would now summon their weapon in a panic, Operator stood tall, waiting.
    The dust devil began to settle as quickly as it began, a suit of armor kneeled in the center, leaning over a rather large sword staked in the ground. The silence of the area returned, eerily almost.
    Operator concentrated, focusing his viewfinder, but the suit didn't seem to be register in his vision center. Like Poke, Operator had no data whatsoever on the challenger. Another walking question mark.

"Aqua...Ven..."
    Operator looked around wildly, drawing his sword in response to the...thing... What was that just now?
    "...I will set this right..."
    The figure rose slowly, staring straight at Operator and his group. The armor then grabbed the hilt of the blade, pulling it out of the ground. The entire sword looked like that of a large key.
    The second challenge has begun.

-----------------------------------------

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARED!!

Lingering Will

3400/3400 HP
    Ends of The Earth Keyblade
    (Normal)
    TAC: 0%

[​IMG]

• Ze Operator | Level 7
      HP: 350 | Attack: 45% | Defense: 15% (+5) | Speed: 40% (-5)
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: N/A | Legs: Ronin Boots | Acces.: N/A

Inventory

Binary Sword - 40-140 Dmg
      Level 2

Binary Rifle - 80-220 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 2

Dual Variant Magnums - 45-95 Dmg
      Level 1

Impact Arm Cannon - 95-150 Dmg + SPLASH
      Level 1

EMP Launcher - 50% STUN, Disables Exo Abilities for 2 turns, 2 Post Cooldown.
      Level 1
      Ronin Boots - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Legs (Equipped)
      Cloaking Device - CLOAK for 5 posts
      Level 1

Dead Ringer - Feign Death, CLOAK for 3 posts, 2 Post Cooldown
      Level 1
      (2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      (2x) Green Shard - Eliminates all Exo States.
      (2x) Phoenix Vial - Revives fainted teammates with half of their HP.
      (2x) Enhancer Shot - Fills 50% of you or another player's TAC bar.
      Pyrokinetic Combat- 56-89 Dmg + BURN
      Level 1

• Shane Ware | Level 7
      HP: 300 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 35% | Speed: 35%
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: N/A | Legs: N/A | Acces.: N/A

Inventory
      Riot Shotgun - 50-130 Dmg + SPRAY
      Level 1
      Ronin Helmet - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Head (Equipped)

Ronin Chestplate - +10 Defense, -10 Speed; Body (Equipped)

Ronin Boots - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Legs (Equipped)
      No Tools
      (1x) Jammer Grenade - STUNs a group of enemies for 3 turns. DISABLEs a group of enemies for 5 turns.
      (2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      Mind Reading - SCAN
      Level 2

Telepathic Speaking - 5% of CONTROL
      Level 1

Pushing - CHAOS, DISABLE, 7% of DEATH
      Level 2

Psionic Induation - 55-125 Dmg + DISABLE, 4% of DEATH
      Level 2

Telepathic Combat - 45-135 Dmg + 5% of STUN
      Level 1

Level 1

Cryokinetic Combat - 45-67 Dmg + FREEZE

Level 1

• Alexis Ackerman | Level 7
      Max HP: 325 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 30% | Speed: 40%

Inventory
      Dagger - 20-100 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Long Sword - 45-160 Dmg
      Level 1

EMP Launcher - 50% STUN, Disables Exo Abilities for 2 turns, 2 Post Cooldown.
      Level 1

Double Bullwhip - 52-178 Dmg + HASTE, DOUBLE STRIKE
      Level 1
      No Armor
      Cloak & Dagger - CLOAK for unlimited posts, but only 2 posts if player attacks.
      Level 1
      2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      Power of Suggestion - 10% of CONTROL, 5% of DEATH, 5% of DISABLE
      Level 1

Sexual Inducement - 10% of CHAOS, 15% of CONTROL
      Level 1

Siren Song - 20% of DISABLE
      Level 1

Level 1

• Tessa Jones | Level 6
      Max HP: 280 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 55% (+5) | Speed: 20%
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: Scarred Leather Gloves | Legs: N/A | Acces.: N/A
      Inventory
      Earthen Lance - 30-140 Dmg + 10% STUN
      Level 1
      Scarred Leather Gloves - +5 Defense; Arms (Equipped)
      No Tools
      (3x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP
      (3x) Phoenix Vial - Revives fainted teammates with half of their HP.
      Martial Arts - 50-130 Dmg + COUNTER
      Level 1

Geokinesis - 60-180 Dmg, 15% BLOCK BREAK
      Level 1

Golem Creation - SUMMON a Golem. Golems are limited to there elemental and level of skill.
      Level 1

Psammokinesis - 50-100 Dmg, 15% BLIND
      Level 1

• Zephyr Siegund | Level 8
      HP: 400 | Attack: 35% | Defense: 35% | Speed: 35%
      Head: N/A | Body: N/A | Arms: Scarred Leather Gloves | Legs: N/A | Acces.: N/A

Inventory
      Katana - 35-165 Dmg + HASTE
      Level 1

Ignis Katana - 40-170 Dmg + HASTE, 5% more damage on BURNING enemies
      Level 1

Blue Flame Armament Clarent - 45-265 Dmg + BURN
      Level 2

Blue Flame Armament Balmung- 40-250 Dmg + BURN
      Level 2
      Ronin Helmet - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Head

Ronin Chestplate - +10 Defense, -10 Speed; Body

Ronin Boots - +5 Defense, -5 Speed; Legs
      No Tools
      (2x) Small Red Potion - Heals 100 HP.
      Byakko Summon - SUMMONs Byakko. Byakko gains LIFELINK to the user. Also gains HASTE and PIERCE.
      Level 2

Kamaitachi Summon - SUMMONs Kamaitachi. User cannot be targeted for attacks. And Kamaitachi and User gains PIERCE.
      Level 1

Level 1

• Poke | Level 8
      Max HP: 375 | Attack: 50% | Defense: 10% | Speed: 45%

Inventory

No Weapons
      No Armor
      No Tools
      No Items
      Normal Orb -Grants four random miscellaneous abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Fire Orb - Grants four random fire abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Zap Orb - Grants four random electrical abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Earth Orb - Grants four random earth abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Ice Orb - Grants four random ice abilities. Cannot be used with another Orb.
      Level 1

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa set straight to work attacking the enemy with her awesome but not quite godly martial arts skills, more then a little disappointed that Zephyr hadn't noticed her. So her aggression needed to go somewhere. And "Lingering Will" seemed like a good place to start.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

Shane used psionic inundation on the lingering will

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Zephyr attacked with Blue Flame Armament - Balmung

20. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Poke only just managed to catch the quick rundown of the other people's powers before they found themselves in the new room, an ominous feeling sending chills down his spine. At the appearance of their adversary, he took a good look at the armored being. It was wielding some sort of...key-shaped blade? Definitely one of the more weirder things he'd seen in his life.

His eyes shined red for only a second, activating his Fire Orb before his whole body burst into flames. Kneeling down, he pushed off against the ground, charging towards Lingering Will, the flames changing from orange to blue.

Poke used
    Flare Blitz! (Flare Blitz will cause Poke to receive recoil damage equal to ⅓ of the damage done to the target. This move has a 10% chance of burning the target.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.