-Ze Operator's Tower of Power- (OOC Sign Ups)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by mindstorm787, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Glen
    Character Name: Oscar Leighyard
    Level: 5
    Appearance: Here
    Weapons/Items/Abilities:
    -Weapon: The sword in his picture
    -Mask Magic: Monkey. Summoning the ancient mask that resembles a monkey's face, Oscar gains increased speed as well as a chance to dodge enemy attacks. This effect lasts for a few turns.
    -Mask Magic: Lion. Summoning the ancient mask of a lion's face, Oscar becomes courageous and strikes harder, giving him increased strength whilst this mask is active. Lasts for a few turns.
    -Mask Magic: Turtle. Summoning the ancient mask of a turtle's face (which looks weird as hell btw), Oscar gains increased defence whilst this mask is active. Lasts for a few turns.
    -Ancient Mask Magic Mastery. When Oscar uses one of his mask magic abilities, he takes 50% less damage the turn he uses one it.
    Special Ability: Mask Magic: Demon Master. Using this mask magic inflicts CHAOS upon Oscar, however it summons three demons to fight for him and adds the fire element to his attacks, giving him a chance to ignite the enemy on hit.
    Short History: Oscar has always looked out for his brother, sometimes taking on mercenary jobs to earn money if he had to, but always putting Samuel above all else. As a child, an incident happened with his mask magic that resulted in the deaths of his parents as well as everyone else in the city, with the only survivors being himself and Samuel. To attempt to get rid of his guilt, he decided to learn to master his mask magic even better than he already had, and entered the tower of power as a true test to see if he was worthy of the power he commanded.
    Other: Is Samuel's brother.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Username: Magick
    Character Name: Kara Jereign
    Level: 5
    Appearance: ~
    Weapons/Items/Abilities: (Max 5)
    Special Ability: Eyes of the Ocean~ Kara uses all the energy at her disposal to create a giant (twelve feet or so) wave that envelopes all in its path. After a few seconds of being held underneath the water, it collapses in an attempt to crush those trapped inside. Once the move is complete, the water remains behind.
    Short History: Kara was sent away as a child to learn how to control her abilities after killing one of her playmates. She learned control, as intended, but it has been nothing except detrimental to those around her. After returning home and disposing of her parents, she has taken to living by the ocean, becoming a legendary siren to the locals that will kills those that cross her path. It is unclear how she learned of the tower, and what she hopes to find at the top, but here she is.
    Other: B)

3. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

All shall be accepted during the third floor.

Character Name: Alpha
    Level: 8
    Appearance: --

Weapons/Items/Abilities:
    • Ackramacus Blade - Large, unusually light blade with a rusted appearance. Alpha's own sword, used mostly to hit weak spots.
    • 2x Dual Head Cleavers - Mostly for picking off outliers. They can cause bleeding.
    • 12 Shot Revolver - Fires 3 rounds at a time. Has a high shot count.
    • Dragon's Breath Shotgun - Fires incendiary ammo in a wide choke. Made for crowd control.
    Special Ability: Overdrive Mode
    Short History: Is considered one of the top notorious killer in the world by CIA, FBI, as well as having a bounty of more than 25,000,000 over her head over 4 different countries. She, like Ze Operator, is a cyborg, conditioned and designed in the very same facility.
    Alpha was made to be an offensive Active to balance Operator's all-rounder build, but they never got along with each other well.
    Other: Had stabbed Operator with his own sword, leaving him in a death-like coma for 5 years, after he went homicidal.

4. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Update V1.0.2.

• Specials are now revamped! You can now have multiple Specials at a time, but can only activate one at a time whenever your TAC is fully charged in battle. You may also purchase new ones at the shop. As for new players, they only gain one special at the start.
    • We will be starting to reserve floors for certain characters. I will keep an open Google Doc in the Stasis Room (I will let you know when that is up) for those interested. Just remember you can only reserve 1 floor for each character you have, but at least one character will be reserved a floor each.
    • I still need responses from the survey in the Stasis Room guys. Please take some time on it, and I will take the time make these updates more meaningful! :)
    • There will be more dialogue! Upon request by some, I will take some more time in planning the bosses, which will leave more room for your characters to converse with one another!
    • Environments! Depending on the simulation, in the boss room, you will be able to manipulate certain objects in the environment, but you won’t know what they are unless you try!
    • ACHIEVEMENTS! You may now gain an achievement based on performing a certain action, and will even get a reward for it! Achievement rewards will only pertain to one character that performs the requirements, not the actor.
    • Deleted the Shield Basher Modifier, and replaced it with the Dual Wield Modifier. Will replace Shield Basher if I actually find use for it.

5. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Update V1.0.3. - Minor Edits

• Certain Battle information - Like TAC Charge for example, can be carried on to the next battle. Exo States will not remain, HP will be reset. Again, I am trying to give you benefits as opposed to hardships.
    • Floor Reservations are now OPEN! They will be listed under the Resources Heading in the Stasis Room Page.
    • Stasis Room is being updated. Please let me know from time to time if I have made a mistake, as I am only one man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.