Zac Efron is walking on a thin red line.

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Destined, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Dude, I uh, have this strange feeling he wasn't being serious >>

2. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I hope he's not serious; efron as Wolvy would nooooot go over well with many fans. I want to see efron try and be Doc Brown; that would be hilarious (not funny-hilarious, but stupid-hilarious).

3. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

oh dear God please tell me he's joking. Pretty boy playing rugged Wolverine....... yeah no.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

That would suck big time. If that happens I will kick the crap out of Efron for ruining a classic.

5. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh, no. Please, movie people, have mercy on our souls. Even though it sounds like it's only a rumor, I will blow a gasket if this happens. Efron's fine for little teenybopper movies, but he's going to need some serious acting classes before he does anything...well, serious. And even then, there is no way I want him coming close to Back to the Future.

6. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

If they remake it I will cry and refuse to believe that they really did it - and just rewatch all the orginals for the kazillionith time

7. sora_i_can_do_this Traverse Town Homebody

First I would just like to say: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Remaking Back to the Future, Star Wars, Indy, Ghostbusters or any beloved 80s

franchise is murder; I can put up with pointless sequels and Shia Lebouf (who I

did like until he sold...which was fairly early in his career). This movie along

with many other classic 80s movies, made me jealous I wasnt alive in the 80s.

To me the 80s was a whimsical magic era filled with brilliant, silly, creative,

and classic films.

The comforting thing,

is that I'm positive this shall never happen...right?

8. Destined Working for WDW

Never say nothing is impossible. Hollywood is making movies based on board games. Remakes or fake sequels are still coming out for good or bad. Eventually, someone is going to come up with a script that can't be passed up for BttF same as Star Wars, same as Indiana Jones, same as Die Hard.

I read an article in XBM of what movies should be adapted into games instead of another movie, Ghostbusters obviously was a good move, I think that if BttF 4 were to be a video game property, done correctly would be amazing.

9. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

this thread is back? oh fuck yeah.

Lord of the Rings remake with Zac Efron as Frodo. Shia Lebeouf can be Aragorn. Or it can be the other way around.
    How awesome does that sound?

10. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I agreee with Cherry.
    Zac Efron might be "good" for petty cliche disney musicals and such;but he is annoying me now.
    If you start on disney there is hardly any chance you will be taken seriously as an actor.
    HSM and Hairspray? Whatever.
    Not BTTF.
    A classic movie,I've seen it many times.
    It doesn't need or warrant a remake in anyway.
    Especially with this annoying so-called "actor" playing the lead.

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Fuck all you guys, Effron was awesome in 17 Again. I liked him so much I went homo for him. He can do anything he wants now because I'd watch it just to see him.

12. sora_i_can_do_this Traverse Town Homebody

13. StarkMad Banned

I dunno, I might see it if it does come out, but only because that was a good series and I'm curious as to how Zefron will pull it off. I'll wait for the DVD though.