Yugioh Movies

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Iskandar, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

So we've got a movie with just Yugi, and then we got a movie with Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei.....who's looking forward to the Movie that puts together those three and zexal? Because come on, they have to make a movie where they bring those guys together, and the happy-go-luckky Yuma. What do you guys think?

And I also just finished watching the english BBT. I don't think I've ever gotten that many goosebumps from Yugioh before, even from the last movie

2. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Considering that Bonds Beyond Time was the 10th anniversary celebration, you've got at least 4 years waiting.

3. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

>Cloud3514 is right. but I think you would have to wait 10 more years for another thing like that since BBT was a 10th anniversary celebration movie thing.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, I'm sure they won't do another 10 years. That was just special.

5. i watched it, the first time, the LITERAL nostalgia i felt was amassing, its too bad it didnt really have a story line, but that dont matter its one of the fest things i've seen in a long time

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I watched BBT, but I watched the abridged BBT first so it was hard to take it seriously. Still a neat idea though I guess.

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i watched bonds beyond time and it was pretty much what i expected (in a good and bad way). i really liked Jaden's "we dont' care about your backstory!" line and how Yusei was overdramatic about destroying Stardust Dragon. and of course seeing good old Yugi in action again. though a future movie with Yuma, i dont' know, i don't really like him yet, but we're only about 8 episodes into that series so that could change.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah, but if they add all the intros again, I hope they leave out Zexal's intro, because I hate that one. I mean, they got better and better with the last three, and then this one came around. I just hate it. Although, having Utopia on a tagbattle could help, in some way I'm sure I haven't thought about. It certainly would have helped against Paradox