Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Mr. Van Whippy ♥, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

According to Anime News Network:

Wow..., new rules and monsters..., again..

I am the only one who thinks that this happened a bit too early? I haven't watched 5D's yet -heck, i haven't even watched all of GX- but i think 5D's didn't last long, did it? Boy, i seriously have speed up watching GX and 5D's if i want to make it before Zexal starts airing.

As for the main character, he is like a mixed version of the main character of Duel Masters, any Digimon human character and Yugi/Jaden.Not impressed.

2. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm seriously hoping this is just some sort of New Years joke.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

I saw this and thought "5D's isn't even finished!" but yugioh wikia says it debuts in Spring 2011, that could be March-May, 5d's will probably continue into the Winter season for another 20-30 episodes.

WRGP Season isn't finished nor do we know what brought Yliaster about or their true plans, there's also 5D's Plastic Tree Ending where Yusei and AKi hold hands and before them seem to be a fusion of Stardust and Black Rose.

Excess Summon - Two or more monsters of the same Level on the field. Those monsters can be used as Material Monsters to Summon an Excess Monster whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of the monsters on the field as the materials aren't sent to the Graveyard but used as an overlay.

Excess Monsters - A monster that can be Special Summoned by an Excess Summon. They are kept in your Deck instead of your Extra Deck, and can only be Excess Summoned from your hand. Excess Monsters cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard unless they have been Excess Summoned first.

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Looks real. There's magazine scans for this already so I doubt it'd be some sort of prank. Anywho, it's clearly just Yu-Gi-Oh jumping on the bandwagon for kids shows along with Digimon. £5 that this show will be riddled with really badly hidden references to Kamen Rider (i.e. DIRECT QUOTES (Digimon isn't doing it right, to say the least)).

5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

New site for Zexal

It looks interesting..., i guess.

6. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Didn't Takahashi say a while back that 5Ds was going to be the last Yuugiou anime?

Also, new protagonist has the 'yuu' kanji (meaning 'fun') in his name, like every other protagonist. It was to be expected~

7. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh, God... Why?

Yu-Gi-Oh had to end in 5D's.

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Ugh. I thought that most of GX was pushing it, and 5D's was the farthest they could go. Heck, that 3D movie was pretty final. WHY ARE THEY MAKING ANOTHER ANIME??

..But, then again...if it means new cards, I'm all for it. :>