Youth Camp Clanger

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Leblonk, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

So this was my first year going to the youth camp at my church, and I was on the Gray Team, otherwise known as The Team of Graytness. I know this sound boring and irrelevant, but stay with me a moment. My team's shirts all had a person of greatness on the back. Mine was Benjamin Franklin. Chris had Justin Beiber, one girl had Michael Phelps, you get the idea. Well, at this camp there were role calls twice a day, and teams got points for everyone being at rolecall, and for "team spirit" This meant chants and yells when your team name was called. Well, my team decided that when our team name was called, the person in front would say, or do something iconic to the person on the back of their shirt, turn, say the name of the person they quoted, and go to the back of the line. We had the guy with Jesus on the back of his shirt at the end of the line and he said "It is Finished!" Chris sang part of a Beiber song, (The Baby Baby one) the girl with Phelps drank some water and blew it out of her mouth, I said "We must all hang together or we shall all hang separately." Get the idea? Well, one boy had Einstein on the back of his shirt, and guess what he was supposed to say? "E=MC2"

Now I did not hear this at the time, because I was at the back of the line, and there was some confusion going on. But later on, someone from another team said we needed to kill him. I asked why and he told me that the boy said "E=MX2"

I don't know a lot about science. I don't know a lot about Einstien. But I DO know that E=MX2 is WRONG!

2. woodstockfootball26 Traverse Town Homebody

Whoa... he crossed the line. I'm deleting my account opposed to this post.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

I don't get it.

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

^this