Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lefolane Destiny Islands Resident

KH1 Malificent, Xehanort
    CoM Marluxia(I hate his pinky hair and rose petals flies around him)
    KH2 Malficent, Demyx

2. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    Well, I don't hate Kairi THAT much... the only time I hate her is when she keeps getting into trouble... >>; Trust me, I hate ALL damsels in distress who get repeatedly captured. Strangely enough, I don't mind Namine being held captive. o_o I guess she's just more likable...

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Xemnas is a drama queen
    Larxene is a bish
    And well Maleficent is wayy out there (coughs coughs drugs coughs)

4. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

Vexen is creepy.
    Xemnas is friken annoying! I mean, you have to kill him like 40 times!
    Xigbar is well.......and old guy on cocaine...

5. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I freaking loathe DiZ! He's such a jerk. First of all, it's his fault everything went wrong in the first place. If he'd never started his research and treated his assistants with more care, there would never have been any Heartless or Organization XIII. What's worse, when he realized things were going badly, he runs away while Radiant Garden is torn apart. Then he goes and drags Riku, Roxas, and Namine into things. Quite frankly, I was glad when he blew up. >:C

I don't like Kairi that much, either. The whole 'damsel in distress' thing got old a few decades ago. The only times I liked her was when she was with Sora. X3

KH2 Maleficent was pretty useless. The only thing she did was leave a plot hole.

Eh, that's all I can think of now. I'll edit if I think of more.

6. The_Fire_Of_Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

KH1: Riku and Sora. (Riku reminds me of sasuke from naruto and i hate sasuke. thats why i hate Riku.)
    KH2: Sora. (Do i need to explain?)

7. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

zexion: the guy is wimp and should have been kicked first day, he never fought in the original com and was killed by axel: wait my mistake he was killed by the replica axel didn't even budge.
    in the remake he does actually fight but he has to steal your cards to have a decent weapon, and no suprise that axel still kills him with the replica and doesn't have to move.

the data fight gives him no redemtion whatsoever, he has no attacks normally and he fights in the book world as a book.

riku in kh1 for the same reason of being a jerk to sora.

another think is there is alot of bad about sora offing the 13th order, well i'm not sure about most but xemnas as much a fav as he is in my book he still deserved to perish.

xehanort was the real reason the whole incident happened, he found the door to the heart of hollow bastion and destroyed it then continued wth the rest of the worlds. god only knows who he affected.

xemnas is still xehanort so he is not innocent by any means he sent heartless into the worlds recklessly even though he knows that people would be hurt, and having no heart does not count either.

personally a good beating was probably what he needed to get his head straight though it probably didn't work.

roxas had the right idea to abandon them. but something about him pisses me off.

8. Sodafan89 Destiny Islands Resident

hmm let me see Demyx stupif time

9. Donaut Banned

Hades. He is such a ******.

10. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Probably...

er...

Most likely Sora. He's so annoying. >_>

11. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

Ugh!!!

I CAN'T STAND SAIX! He's a ******* for not letting Sora see Kairi, as much as I would've hated seeing him with her. But that was still kinda cruel for him to do that!

12. Stardust Chaser

Riku. In the first game, he was extremely cold towards Sora and those around him, and in the second he sat around moping and feeling sorry for himself =/...At least, that's how he came off to me.

13. Dredica SNES was the best.

I hate Roxas. How dare he be a 'special' nobody >:O And Axel...I hate him. Trying to be a kiss up, then killing organazion members, then becoming freinds with the person I hate?! And Axel cursed in chain of memories, he said 'give me one hell of a show' or something like that, but I know he said hell and show in the same sentance. So he ruined the E rated kingdom hearts title, because he cursed, no further questions.

How in god's name do you people hate Riku? He is the coolest character! He was the person that actually made kingdom hearts have a good storyline, seeinng as though he betrayed Sora.

14. DJ Blake Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku, Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Naimne, Vexen, Xemnas, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Zexion, Larxene, Ansem the Wise, Mickey, Dolnald, Goofy, Minnie, Hayner, Pence, Olette, Random Shop Dude

15. Dredica SNES was the best.

Thats mostly everyone :\ Haha you must like the disney characters if you only hate like two :) How DO you people hate Riku?

16. DJ Blake Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku is a weak son of a *****.

17. twilight knight4 Traverse Town Homebody

i hate xaldan and vexen the most

18. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I want to know what you think of sora.

19. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Omg. In case you haven't read some of my previous posts, I'm a HUGE Sora fangirl. No way in hell I'm going to start hating on this boy.

This kid follows his heart, stays optimistic, does what's right, is naive and is INCREDIBLY adorable. *Sigh* How could you hate him?

Just staring into his deep, ocean-blue eyes makes my heart skip a beat...

:luv:

-Kairi

P.S. If I feel like it, I may put more reason as to why I don't hate him...Just feeling a bit lazy, is all.

20. sora n roxas rock Merlin's Housekeeper

I love him because he shows how people should live their lives in a way...like saying don't live the way youir supost to, dont grow up too fast and live your own life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.