Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larxene666 Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree with anybody who says Sora because he was such a goody two shoes and half of those Organization members he slain for no reason! I mean, what did Demyx ever do to him? (What did I ever do to him apart from tease him a little?):poketoungeb:)

2. C This silence is mine

Well it was Demyx that attacked him first >_>

3. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Hm...I don't really hate any of the characters...I dislike Kairi sometimes, as she acts kind of like a silly, typical girl at certain moments, but otherwise, not anybody else.

4. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Just don't turn around, and you won't know (:
    Your most hated character? =D

Kh-Has To Be Xehanorts Heartless, cos he possesed Riku, and Maleficent For Making Riku Think Sora Replaced him And Kairi.
    COM- Riku's Replica really, cos he kept trying to kill Sora And Riku, Sora Wud Have Died If It Wasnt For Namine And Axel, cos he hates betrayers but is one himself
    Kh2- Siax, cos he's has no heart at all, he doesent let sora see kairi and siefer cos he's cocky.

5. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah in the underworld they didn't even have they're weapons then Demyx got his weapon out first.

6. koolashley King's Apprentice

Hmm...never thought of their friendship coming apart like that.

7. VirusTamer Moogle Assistant

Wakka..he sounds ...just..wierd.

Xemnas because he had like 6455515 forms like Ansem. (Same guy, but whatever).

Xaldin because he looks like a monkey.

Roxas because he's just lame....

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Oh, wow. He summoned a few water clones - big deal. It wasn't like he was trying to freakin' KILL him.

I mean, seriously. You'd have to be either ******ed or born without fingers to think that first battle was hard. >.>

9. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

KH1 - Tidus/Wakka/Selphie - Why do they even appear in this game?

CoM - Lexaeus - He doesnt say anything >_>

KH2 - Axel - "Got It Memorized?" Could a more annoying catchphrase exist? D:

10. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I hate Axel cuz he's too "spunky".

11. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I hate Lexaeus....He dosen't say sh!t....>_>

12. Twilight_Wish Destiny Islands Resident

I have a strong dislike for DiZ. He drove me freaking insane with his using everyone (Riku, Sora, Roxas, Namine, exc.) to his own end. And how he acted like everything he did was so freaking saintly. =/

13. Zekushion Traverse Town Homebody

I absolutely cannot stand Kairi. Unlike a lot of yaoi supporters out there, because I will admit that I am one, I don't hate her because she "gets between Riku and Sora" but because of what I feel is an absolute lack of character developement. There's just not enough there for me to like her.

We just don't see enough of Kairi in the first game for me to actually get a feel for what she's like around people who aren't Sora and Riku. Her personality just doesn't seem to fit her, as though it wasn't thought through at all and, call me petty, but her clothes just sucked horribly in both games.

What do we see most of Kairi? A pretty face and a damsel in distress. When she's given her own Keyblade, she uses it for maybe two minutes before it disappears and we never see it again. I mean, jeez, what the heck is the point of giving Kairi the ability to wield a Keyblade if we never see her use it for more than a couple minutes?

Not that I'm complaining; that thing was an abomination before the goddess.

I can honestly say that, had Kairi been given a better character developement in the second game at least, I might have actually liked her. There's only one thing that I can say about her; she has nice legs.

14. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

He's called the Silent Warrior for a reason. xD

He doesn't always say "Got if Memorized?" In CoM he says "Commit it to memory." xD

15. Sophia_Esteed061289 Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmm...
    KH1: Clayton. He was such a cold, merciless jerk >_< ANd QUeen Of Hearts, just because....and of course CERBERUS >____<
    CoM: Lexaeus. Not only is he the ugliest member of the Org (imo, Vexen is creepy but not 100% ugly), he barely speaks. I imagine if he would, he'd sound like the giant from Jacka nd teh Beanstalk... "FEE FI FO FUM" o.O Battle-wise, either Larxene or Marluxia. I got pwned 10 times before successfully beating them >_< oh yes and Riku Replica too.
    KH2: uhhhhhhhhhhh.......ummmmmmmmm....I didn't "hate" anyone, but Sora seemed like a jerk to me...

16. C This silence is mine

Of course it's not hard but... If someone tryes to kill you what do you do? KILL THEM!!!

17. Antidote Façade

Hrm..

Selphie and King Mickey. Why? The voices. VOICES. I turn the volume down or mute it when either appear with dialogue :\ Mickey sounds like someone kicked him in the nuts, and Selphie.. just no.

I can delve deeper with Selphie, though. To me, she seemed like a rather pointless addition. In KH she spoke, what, 2 lines? Then she disappeared, and Sora, Kairi, etc never even gave her a second thought xD I suppose the same can be said about Tidus and Wakka, too. Just shows how unimportant they are. Also, in KHII she was only in the start and in a flash-back kinda scene later on in the game. It would've at least been a bit better if Selphie went along with Kairi (hey, it'd give more meaning to her being in the game) xD

18. hikari93 Merlin's Housekeeper

For me , I think they are Larxene in KhCoM , KH2: DiZ and most hated from Kh is ...
    Pinocchio:guns:

Larxene is to mean
    Diz is simple racist
    Pinocchio ... I just don`t like him XD:yelling:

19. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

pinochio- he's sooo annoying
    sepherothe- he is to F$#@ing hard!!!!

20. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Pete, he is so dumb and annoying, drives me crazy >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.