Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Ok, what's with hating Sora for beating Org XIII. What are we coming to if we are sypmathetic to the bad guys and hate the hero for stoping them.

2. Repliku Chaser

In KH1 I have to say Kairi was the one I thought was pathetic. She was rather cold to Riku who did protect her and went out of his way to do things for her and Sora. If Riku had known about her wanting to leave him behind after he worked on the raft nearly by himself, well...maybe he wouldn't have been driven so badly to corruption. Everything he did he did for his friends and for the desire to have friends. Kairi however seemed to just be very 2-dimensional in KH. Later she gets more personality and I was glad to see that. The 2nd most annoying character was Donald. He pretty well chased off progress and thwarted the heroes and helped Riku along to Darkness.

In CoM - It's a tie between Vexen and Marluxia. Both were pretty lame to me and Marluxia wasn't even a good final boss. He was a wuss! Vexen's eyebrows had a life force of their own. Marluxia was just lame. They both were annoying. On a 3rd most hated, I'd have to say Namine, because she really had no real issues messing up Repliku or doing rotten stuff to Riku, but once it came to the point Sora was in danger, she helped him and it just seems to me she was another fine example of Kairi's single-mindedness until KH2.

In KH2 - Many characters here redeemed themselves including Kairi, Axel, DiZ and Riku. However, Roxas was really rather selfish to me, and the fight between him and Sora made me realize that he didn't ever really fight for anyone else other than himself. His realization of why Axel chose to help Sora was because Sora had friends he fought for. So Roxas to me was somewhat annoying. The other character that was a real jerk and I'd have wanted to beat the tar out of him was Saix. Cold and calculated and beyond that...nothing existed. Quite a few of the other Nobodies had more personality such as Axel, Demyx and Xigbar. He was just a destroyer and I had hoped he'd get more of a beating than he did. It's too bad Kairi stopped Riku from going after him. Then he'd have had his butt kicked twice.

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Must you always see things in such black and white? O.o;

Jeez, I really hate it when people just go like "Oh, they're bad guys - LET'S KILL THEM ALL! =D"

Really bothers me... ._.;

Same goes for this dude.

But, seriously. Name one reason why the Org XIII couldn't have hearts.

Go on. What absolutely TERRIBLE thing would happen? Would the universe essplode or something?

4. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

Kingdom Hearts 1: I hated Oogie Boogie
    Kingdom Hearts CoM: I don't even have the game but if i did then that would be Vexen
    Kingdom Hearts 2: I hated Jafar! being a showoff and everything
    Also i am new to this forum so be kind to me (if you can:sleepy:)

5. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

KH1-At first it was Riku cause he acted like a spoiled brat but then I changed my mind.The lucky one is......Kairi!I don't like her at all in kh1

KH:COM-I don't really like Lexaeus and Vexen

KH2-I don't have smt on my mind right now...

6. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

DiZ. He's a jerkface. He's the whole reason for Sora's opinion of the Nobodies; if he hadn't been such a jerk they could have worked everything out over a Guitar Hero 2 tournament. But noooooooooo, he HAD to be all "lol nobodies R lozerz".

Jerk.

(Organization XIII came up with those Head-On commercials. THAT'S why they don't get hearts.

...Kingdom Hearts, apply directly to the forehead...)

7. N Hollow Bastion Committee

1. Kairi. So what if she's a princess? She never did anything but run around and hug Sora.
    2. Pete, because he's a complete ******.
    3. Ansem the Wise for blowing himself up. =/
    And that's about all I can think of.

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah it proably it will explode because it's like one of paradoxs like if you go back in time and stop Abe Lincoln from getting shot than the universe will cause a chain reaction and destroy the entire universe or they were planning to destroy the worlds just not tell anybody. Besides They're a bad group. It's better to stop them than finding out what it does and they were turning people into Heartless. And also Xehanort Xemnas somebody was evil for banishing Ansem, lying to people about Ansem for what? His memories? They're must've been another way to find out who was which we'll proably find out nect KH. And also kidnapping Kairi.
    Also, even if you can sympathize with the Nobodies and the fact they just wanted to exist, wouldn't you want to stop them before they destroyed everyone else so they could have what they wanted? Some he might have been to talk out of it but the threat was huge. Sometimes you can sympathize but you have to make a choice and stop people any way.

9. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Meh, I just looks for familiar names, I don't physically CARE about the characters I don't like in the game. Plus, yeah, DiZ sounds better than Ansem. I'll go with that.

10. koolashley King's Apprentice

Although he is a child friend and hero, I shokingly hate King Mickey. In ALL of them-but not in KH2, because he showed up more.
    In KH, I expected him more in there because stupid Donald and Goofy wouldn't shut up about him.
    CoM, it kept looking like he was flipping me off when ever he put his hand on his chin in thought, and also the fact because he would look up at the screen while in train of thought 0_o
    KH2...Is a toughy, I like a lot of them. I guess out of them all...Jack Sparrow. Whenever we ran into Pirates and other heartless and Nobodies, he never did ANYTHING to help me out, unless it was one of those abilities where you use the world hero. Other than that, he rarely fought for me.
    I know these are people that A LOT of people like, hate me if you want to. These are my personal opinions, so complain if you want lol.

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Welcome. =3

I hated Jafar, too! DX That one building-throwing thing really ticked me off! DX

This one sentance tells me that you're ultimately not even worth the argument. =D

*doesn't bother to read the rest*

12. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I was making a point on what wouldv'e happen if they completed they're goal.

13. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Heyo, welcome to KH-Vids! I didn't like Jafar at all, but I hated Ansem worse, and I like Vexen(I'm crazy, I just know it. :D)

14. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Kh1-Kairi. I didn't really like her because she drove Sora and Riku apart. And since she did that, they went their seperate ways looking for her, which led Riku to Maleficent (and so on and so forth). And Ansem, for getting Riku over to the dark side (if you want to put it like that)....Yeah, I'm KINDA a Riku fangirl
    CoM- I've played it, but barely so I'm not going to say anything....
    Kh2-Kairi (again). She really caused Sora to go through a lot that could've been avoided...She was used to bait him.....I don't know I just don't like her....

15. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel.
    His Chain of Memories, he betrayed Marluxia and killed Vexen.
    I don't care if he did it because he was undercover. What did he do when he revealed to Marluxia that he was undercover? In CoM he got out his chakrams, and in Re:CoM they actually fought.
    BIG WHOOP, WHAT IS THAT GOING TO DO?
    You could've done that in the first place instead of being all undercover and shit.

I hate how Axel was pretending to be a good guy in KH2. Stop saying that he's a good, sweet, nice guy. He's not. He was only nice to Roxas and Sora, because Sora is Roxas' nobody.
    And don't say: "WELL ROXAS WAS AXEL'S FRIEND!!!"

Do you guys remember awhile ago when Xaldin (I think it was Xaldin) posted those novel/comic thingys? Something like that, but they were about Organization XIII?
    Axel was in Roxas' room, trying to be his friend and stuff, when Roxas was like: "Since when was I ever your friend?" and kept refusing the fact that they were friends.
    Roxas refused to be friends with him. Axel offered him friendship, but Roxas refused.

Well, anyways. That's all I have to say.
    So Axel, yeah. xP

16. deep_dive101 Destiny Islands Resident

hmmmm..........AXEL(a little), all disney villains

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Kh1:hated:hmmm..Sora,so stupid back then -_-
    COM: prolly Zexion,made Riku think sora turned on him
    KH2: prolly Pete,he was fun but he was ******ed half the time and a wuss -_-

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I agree with you. XD

The only reason he HAS fangirls in the first place is, like I said before, he's hot. XD;

Durn youz, shmexynezz! D=<

And the funny thing is, a year ago I was a RABID fan of Axel, and would've decapitated anyone who didn't agree that he was the BESTEST in the whole world and... stuf. XD;

XIGBAR, FTW!!!! XD

19. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

I REEEEEEEEEEEEELY hated Xemnas. The Mention of his name made me want to punch my tv.

20. C This silence is mine

KH1:Ansem/Xehanort
    CoM=Namine
    KH2=Sai'x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.