Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Just don't turn around, and you won't know (:
    KH1: DONALD AND GOOFY! Gods they annoyed the hell out of me...It was the voices and the fighting. They was crap! :guns::rockdover:
    KHCOM: Probably Vexen, He was just weird,
    KH2: Sora, and Sephiroth,

2. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate Diz, cuz he makes Roxas feel bad :( But I really like Sora, he's my Idol. Plus he gets kairi...

EDIT: I hated Donald and Goofy in KH1, because they always die on me! even with a huge health bar!

3. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

of course no one hates Sora!!!! naive is a wonderful trait!!!! my friends call me naive all the time!!!! and he follows his heart and he sacrificed his heart for Kairi AND he restored peace to the worlds AND he's super powerful AND he's not emo AND he fought Organization XIII easy ^^
    Kairi, she got on my extrme pwerful nerves and it would be hard for her to get on my nerves but she really just pushed it in KH2. i luv little Kairi but now she seems too girly and stupid Girl Power which annoys me and now i hate her more than Riku!!!!! RIKU!!!! but DiZ over all. Darkness in Zero - that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard!!!! and he hurt poor Roxas D:

4. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

i did not like saix and diz

5. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

KH1: Kairi
    KH2: Sora
    Gawd...
    Sora actually had a personality in kh1, but in kh2 he was stupid.
    Kairi was annoying in kh1, but in kh2 I think she was one of the best characters...

6. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

KH1 - Ansem
    Re: CoM - Vexen, Larxene
    KH2 - Luxord

my most fave character should be easy to guess by my avi and sig. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SAIX!!!!! :glomp: :inlove: :luv:

7. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

i loved all the characters in all the games but in the first goofy always tested my patience cuz he would always use up all of my items>.< but that was the only time i was getting ready to kill him lol but i actually loved him in the second game cus of valor form lol.

8. Riley103 Traverse Town Homebody

I could never hate Sora, because he follows his heart to do the right thing to save people in different worlds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.