Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

He's okay...I find him a bit...Kairi-addicted. He's also a bit too nice.

2. Repliku Chaser

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=25828

This thread is going to be merged in this other thread to allow the conversations to remain about Sora, as will the Kairi one. No more individual "Do you hate" threads should be made after this.

3. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

ROFL. He is a little stupid at times. And your Naruto comment actually made me laugh.O_O it's very rare I laugh at people's comments.

4. Shift Chaser

Hm....
    I would someone hate Mr. supersuperhappysunshine?
    I only don't like him because he replaced Roxas.And believe me,i'm not going to forget that,never.
    And Kairi,i just don't like her,i don't hate her.

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Donald sucks. He's always holding sora back in KH2.

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Hey guys, chill, and stay on topic. If there's gonna be wars over characters, I will lock this. =\

7. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

I don't hate Sora but I don't exactly like him.
    He is too naive for his own good and then he kinda matures in KH2.

So I'm like in between of liking or hating him.

8. Since this thread merged with Kairi's, I already said my feelings on her. I neither care, nor do I hate, or like her. She's just there. And she doesn't deliver so far, so I make the point of pretending she doesn't exist.

As for Sora, is the same way. While he has good qualities, it isn't enough to deem him my favorite character, and it also doesn't make me hate him, considering that most of those qualities can get irritating. In fact, in KH2, I completely disliked him. And not just because of his attitude or hypocrisy, for his brain. Naïve and dense, is, in my opinion, what he was in KH1, and he wasn't any way near stupid. And even then, he was smart in his own way and followed what he believed in, not anyone else, and what was told to him. I could make a essay about how much I love KH1 Sora. I can understand making him darker in KH2, but in the same way on Kairi being strong and doing something, it just came out the wrong way, and made it seem lacking, to the point where people got annoyed, and where they get their answers for the topic from. And I agree. Not to mention, the stupidity was amazing in the sequel. KH1 Sora wasn't stupid, as I said. But it was so bad, that even Goofy seemed smarter, when it wasn't so much like that in the previous games. Nomura said he was suppose to be more mature, yet I'm not certain what was he trying to show here. Maybe it was the voice actor and the way the English dubs it. I didnt really find him pleasing, and I didn't find myself rooting for him as I should be.

But, I don't really hate him. I have my gripes, but I don't. He's in the same spot as Kairi though. Except that I might actually cry if he did die.

9. Yukichin Traverse Town Homebody

I don't particularly hate any characters... but Sora is a jerk in KH2.

You know, I think I know who I dislike. Yen Sid. He's the one who told Sora that Nobody's have no feelings and just pretend to and such... and I disagree. LOL

10. AquaXion Moogle Assistant

kh1: although Xehanort/Ansem had a smexy voice, i hated him. he was a d*** for what he did to Riku. and Maleficent for making Riku think Sora doesnt want him. and sometimes i hated riku but i still lvoe him :]

khCOm: erummm i liked everyone in com i guess >] maybe Vexen but i love the way he laughs cuz its hilariously scary! haha or Leaxaus.

kh2: DIZ! hes a effing d*ck!! he made Roxas betray Axel and org.13 and kept wanting to kill all nobodies for pleasure! all they want is hearts y'know! and i wanna stab him 24/7 cuz hes that annoying. 'im a servant of the world blahblah' yeah watever SH*T UP! grr i hate DIZ! HATE DIZ EFF YOU!! :yelling::guns:

oh and i also hated KAIRI in kh2. she just lot that innocent little girl looks you know? she like acted all ****ish and was stupid for jumping into that portal. and how dare she say axel wasnt friendly? he never even said anything to make her act so dumb in that scene! and the way she totally ignored riku was disguting i like her WAAAY more in kh1 than kh2..

11. Scott Pilgrim Banned

HA! very funny. I like whatyou said about DiZ.

12. I can understand the Diz dislike, after all, he did have a prejudice against Nobodies, and didn't think much of them, if at all, like someone with the knowledge of them would, calling them nothing, calling that they don't exist, void of feelings, ordering Riku to dispose of Naminé once her use was done, and while Roxas was meant to go back to Sora, the way he went about it was less than favorable, as he ripped it all apart for the guy, and laughed at him, and thought nothing of Roxas's feelings in the matter. His revenge was on the first six, but he also didn't mind ruining the others that had been away from that situation in the past, and weren't there.

But to give credit, he had nothing to do with Roxas leaving the Organization or having to betray them. That was Roxas's decision on his own volition. And, at least, Diz did find his wrongs and his bias, and came to at the very end. Yet, is understandable why people wouldn't particularly be fond of him. I don't think anyone in KH is truly evil, Nomura always seems to blur the line. He seems to give the people that do wrong a reason to be redeemed with understanding their situation they are in. Riku (the turn to darkness and his actions in KH1), Organization (their lack of Hearts, and many other things that cannot be explained in a sentence), Diz (his exile), etc.

13. Zexionofdarkness Moogle Assistant

kh1: i hated ansem because i couldn't beat him
    kh chain of memories: I hated larxene because she was just annoying to me
    kh2: I hated all of the organization members except for Axel. Ael is freakin awesome

14. EraserRain Banned

I hate Xaldin. hes ugly DX

15. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Donald doesn't suck, he just has an impatient attitude which makes him a bit..rude in ways. I find him a pretty good character.

I also don't like Ansem that much. He yells submit WAY too much in the game.

16. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

KH1.... Ansem- for taking off his shirt
    Com- Vexen - he's like the thing that wouldn't shut up!
    KH2- Xigbar - for being so dang hard!!!

17. Dance Water Dance Merlin's Housekeeper

i harbor a deep and undieing hatred towards Xaldin
    goofy and donald get annoyig when they point out really obvious things

18. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Goofy and Donald are really annoying...but I hate Xemnas and his long ass speeches the most...

"Eeeeeeeeeeetteerrrrrrrrnnnaalllllll"

19. King_Mickey Merlin's Housekeeper

Kingdom Hearts: Yup, Wakka. No doubt about it.
    CoM: Marluxia. I hate it when masterminds have pink hair...
    Kingdom Hearts II: Mmmm... maybe Tron. I loved the movie, but he couldn't fight worth a darn...

20. Emma Wemma Traverse Town Homebody

Out of all the games, i hated Donald and Goofy from the start. All they do is waste potions on each other and never help when you need help.

KH: I thought Riku wasn't a very good friend to Sora, but it did pay off in KH2
    CoM: Vexen - i just thought his eyes were creepy
    KH2: Saix was just cruel, he deserved what he got

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.