Your most hated character?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 2Foxxie4U, Sep 5, 2007.

?

Do you hate Sora

1. Yes, he's too niave

28 vote(s)
    17.3%
  2. No, he follows his heart

84 vote(s)
    51.9%
  3. I don't hate him or like him

50 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

lol, where the crap do you get that idea? The Organization were drawing the Heartless to Sora and also making the big ones to take out other people and curse people, destroy people and turn them into Nobodies and Heartless. They weren't being heroes here in that regard.

Also, when Sora called them out he was -frustrated-. He actually HAS a Heart and what person wouldn't be ticked off they are being used etc and getting no answers but this stupid melodramatic crap? So what if he got angry. Anyone would have their moments. People get mad at Sora for being too friendly and cheerful but if he gets ticked off he's suddenly a murderer of a bunch of -innocent- *cough* people that are the ones messing with him. Give it a break.

2. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

There is a flaw in your logic... the emblem heartless are not people...

3. Ansem59 Chaser

whatever... they still absorb hearts... besides I agree with Repliku 100% sora is friendly and people hate him for it... sora gets a little angry and he's a murderer... there is no inbetwen with you sora haters...

4. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Exactly... he is a poorly written character...

He has only one speed... happy.

One time he stalls out and enjoys killing its like "What the hell?" if it was a hero who isnt happy all the time then it makes sense... but its not...

Its like he is happy all the time... then one scene...

"Sora angry... SORA KILL!"

5. Repliku Chaser

I am just going to stop this now because it's kind of getting lame. Sora is not a murderer of a bunch of pathological people with their own scheme to use him. They made the choices. He didn't. I find it ironic you champion 12 people versus one 15/14 year old boy and act like they were the ones bullied and all. It makes no logical sense at all. They weren't really super villains and I'm sure there was some scheme behind it that was either meant for a later 'semi-good' purpose or an awful one, depending on who Xemnas turns out to be connected to. However, the methods were wrong, the tactical attitude was cruel, and they did the worst. Not a 15 year old with a giant key.

6. Ansem59 Chaser

you really aren't making any sense at all now... I don't even know if your on the same topic!

7. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Sora is a an overhappy kid who does stupid stuff.

It just so happens he was god tier in power because he carries around a gigantic key.

8. Repliku Chaser

Sora had a range of emotions. He wasn't always happy.

He was jealous of Riku as Kairi and Riku and Sora were at the tree and Riku was talking about going away and thanked Kairi for the inspiration.

He was sad and disheartened that Riku and he weren't getting along. His friends were the ones that worked on cheering him up. Remember the whole 'this ship works on happy faces' or whatever?

He was anxious when Kairi was in trouble. He was nervous around the girl. He was forgiving to Namine and even offered such forgiveness potential to -anyone- who would just stop doing what they were.

He was desperate on his hands and knees in front of Saix. He was depressed after and not sure what to do if killing Heartless was working for the Org for a purpose he wasn't sure of but hey, it must be bad if he's being used and left in the dark.

He was angry and called out the Org, forgetting what was going on around him because he was upset and irritated at their audacity and what they were doing.

Sora has a wide range of emotions. Yes, he could be more perceptive, which is a flaw, but at the same time, he's not emotionless with only two emotions as you say.

9. Ansem59 Chaser

I think killing the organization was one of the best choices he made... they were complete a**es to him... they were using him to get what they wanted and when they finally got it (at the very end) Xemnas used it to destroy sora and his friends! just becuase he had to be stoped and knew he was gonna be stoped

10. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Ok... so Sora is happy 95% of the time... he is still poorly written.

Wait until you play 358 Days /2 and Org XIII looks like saints...

11. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

...Or it just damns them completely. I bet that would REALLY make your day :D

12. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I doubt that.

All Square protagonist are all heroes. Even the really dark ones like Cloud and Dark Knight Cecil.

I can't remember a Square protagonist who was ever bad.

Also... in KH they were never called bad or evil... except by Larxene. Who was messing around.

13. Repliku Chaser

You do realize that FF 13 has two sides with a protagonist and antagonist?

I doubt they are going to look like 'saints' in the end or Roxas wouldn't have left them. It seemed like the Org didn't even like the Org. They aren't going to look like shining good guys. This isn't to say they will look like wretched villains either, but there obviously will be reasons Roxas walked off and didn't buy into Xemnas's stuff anymore, other than just dreams. It's also said the 14th member is a motivational force to him. They aren't going to be the shiny heroes you want them to be in order to justify your statement that Sora is a murderer. It just won't happen, even if Xemnas is out to save himself because he may be connected to the whole of Terra. The methods again, were wrong.

14. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Actually... Roxas himself said he left to find out why the keyblade chose him.

No more motive was needed.

And... I never played XIII...

15. Repliku Chaser

If he had more trust in the Organization, wouldn't he have said something? Instead he tells Axel that no one will miss him any way. Things weren't as 'perfect' and nice as you want to make it out to be. Let alone the fact that traitors or people that try to leave the Org are given capital punishment. :)

16. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

They are given capital punishement because their goal is that important. Do you even know what they were doing? What they had rolling into psuedo Kingdom Hearts? It was going to be the cure.

17. Repliku Chaser

No, ICSP. If it was going to be the 'cure' pure and simple, the Org could have done things differently. There is something having to do with Xemnas/Xehanort himself that you are missing. I am sure that it isn't so simple as that since Axel got the 'cure' and returned to his Somebody. I seriously doubt Xemnas wanted to do that and instead use the Hearts from other people for his and other Org members' power.

Consider this simple fact. Xemnas never goes after -Riku- who was holding who...Xehanort's Heartless. Not once do they turn and instead just keep going and bothering Sora and his friends. Riku hides and does things to help Sora and even Saix just totally assumes Riku is gone...but doesn't even do anything about Xehanort's Heartless? It is purely evidential that Xemnas had NO desire to return to his Somebody. He may have been trying to create himself something else instead. I am not sure, but whatever the plan was, it caused others to suffer in droves. It may have been to go against some new foe in a new form etc, but seriously, he was obviously not following Nomura's own words as to how Nobodies can be whole. Axel did, perhaps some of the other Nobodies who died may have survived, though perhaps not. They were not just totally innocent good guys.

18. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

They didn't know Riku existed. They thought Roxas killed him in the R vs R battle. Even Saix is suprised to see Riku in the end.

Also, Nomura said the heart had to be released.

Xemnas did have a desire to return to his somebody when the time was right.

You are grasping...

19. Repliku Chaser

No, I think you are grasping. This point is done and over done. Sora is not a murderer. The Org is not just a bunch of innocent hippies lurking in some world and they want to come out and play and fill the worlds with song. They were able to be empathized with but the point is with the Org...they would not empathize back, would they? They do what they will, and that's that. Let this go dead already. Just because you love the Org doesn't mean you have to hate on Sora for being stuck in the position he was. They -placed- him in it. They aren't totally bad but at the same time, they definitely aren't the goodies you are trying to make them out to be.

20. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

You don't get it? Org XIII's main objective? Its a cure. Why wouldn't it be? Do you have anything to suggest otherwise?

I have an explaination... would you like to hear it? (it deserves its own thread...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.