Your most despised Anime Moment.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by The_King, May 9, 2008.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

XDD

-i laughed at the poisonous mushroom thing....the ending was so bizarre....

FLCL: it was a fun anime to watch, but sometimes, it was really random.

DBZ: mostly everything about it, the recycled plot,the fact that even when they gain a "super-mega power" the only one that can defeat the enemy in the end is goku, the stares that last a whole episode.

Inuyasha:they made so many fillers that the anime became lame, and instead of finishing it , they kept making fillers

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Almost makes ya think Inuyasha might be filler itself, huh? I hate series like that >.>

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

the thing i hate? hmmm...

the newest season's of pokemon...

that's basically it.

4. Jayn

Episode 167, if I remember correctly.

5. Hayabusa Venomous

167 episodes...of Inuyasha...I don't know anything that would be more boring...

6. Sara Tea Drinker

The new Bleach fillers. Subbed and dubbed. Though subbed is winning by a huge margin.

7. Jayn

Exactly. I skipped around...ALOT. But the fact was that I took time out of my 24 hours to watch an hour long crap ending. Definite fail ='[

8. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Inuyasha and the gang didn't kill Naraku on the last episode they let him escape!

9. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

When Mao appeared in Code Geass >:

10. Juicy Chaser

The new series of pokemon coz it phailz.

Oh and Naruto when the episode drags on and nothing happens it gets sooo boring... x_x

I also hated it when {{Death note spolier}} - L died. I totally loved him! It kinda made me cry T_T {{End spoiler}}

11. Gwen Farewell.

Read the manga >>

Um. I dont know if it counts since it was in an anime movie, but in the first InuYasha movie when Kikyo pushed Kagome down the well and she was cut off from Inu for a while. I kinda wanted to choke a *****.

12. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Manga made Wolfie cry at the end. D;
    But it was epic nonetheless.

OHGOD.
    Any moment of Kikyou depressed me because half of what she said didn't make sense.
    And any anit-InuKag moment in InuYasha made me sad too.

Moving on to one of my earlier obsessions, when Kiba & Akamaru were near death when fighting the two headed guy from the Sound Four.

Chrono Crusade...the whole damn series was depressing. xDD

13. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Contains Death Note and Death Note; The Movie spoilers.
    The ending of the second Death Note movie. The part Where Light and L died, because it adds an outside opinion. In the anime, there are two sides, Light and L, and while one side breaks the law to create a better world, while the other protects the order of the current world. It was up to the veiwer to decide who was good and who was evil. But in the movie, the message is:
    "L was right, he gets a dignified death. Light was a psychopath, and he deserves the death of one."
    It takes all the magic away, man.

14. Haseo Knight of Light

Mine would have to be in the second Cardcaptor Sakura movie when Sakura is about to tell Syaoran that she loves him, and the Kero pops in saying he smells cake. It was kind of lulzy, but my reaction was more "WTF Kero?".

15. P Banned

My worst Anime moment? The last 5-6 years of pokemon.

Don't get me wrong, I love the old stuff. I even like the new games. The anime should have stopped years ago. If it were good, I would not mind it. But it has gotten to the point of ruin. Every episode is the same plot with a few blank spaces.

Ash, Brock and [insert random girl sidekick] are walking along when they see a [insert random unevolved pokemon]. The said pokemon [insert action here]. This causes Ash to meet [insert n00b trainer here]. This trainer is having trouble with their pokemon. They are trying to train, but cannot manage to because of [insert emotional problem here]. Ash tries to help, and a little progress is made. Team Rocket appear in a giant [insert giant, shock proof robot that looks like it came out of a preschool playbox]. They capture Pikachu and the other pokemon, claiming how rare it is. [insert flashfoward to the boss's happiness at the pokemon]. The pokemon overcomes the emotional problem, evolves and frees itself and pikachu. The evolved pokemon then beats up team Rocket's pokemon, and makes the robot vulnerable to shocks. Pikachu shocks it and Team Rocket blasts off (Yes, again.) The trainer thanks Ash for all his help. Ash and company leave on the road traveling into the sunset with a cheesy narration about what wonders he will encounter next episode.

There. My own pokemon episode. Do two or three more of those templates for trainers that are stronger than him, for him training and for gym battles. Now you have your whole series that can continue for years.

16. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i agree with you there... i just lost intrest after GT came up.. its more embarassing for me to say this as I am female haha

17. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Yes someone finally realizes that they screwed up. If they HAVE to do one more season of Pokemon anime, at least bring back Misty. And please stop having Ash say "I caught [random pokemon's name]" or " I got the [random badge]!" with him doing a stupid pose. Sooner or later they are going to screw it up and have him say "I caught...A COLD!" or "I got an STD!!"

18. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Fruits Basket ending. They left it as too much at a hanging end. =.=

19. Stardust Chaser

In Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, when
    Takano shot and killed Keiichi. I was SO dang upset, I mean, I knew that he would come back to life within a few epsiodes, and on top of that, it was only half-way through the show so they weren't going to be successful in this 'defeat fate' thing this time around anyway, but...Ugh. It was so depressing. And then of course, the rest of the kids are killed off one by one
    . That was a hell of a depressing episode.

Oh, and halfway through .hack//ROOTS, there's a MAJOR quality control breakdown in the artwork, and it continually got worse and worse until I didn't want to watch anymore. And it kinda feels like I'm the only person who has noticed this sometimes, because I don't see it mentioned much on .hack boards and whatnot when they discuss ROOTS. But geez, the artwork just bellyflopped halfway through, except for the computer effects and backgrounds. But the characters were butchered.

And in .hack//SIGN, when
    Tsukasa gets attacked by that dumbell looking thing -- Is there an actual NAME for that? -- And everyone thinks he (she) is in a coma for a little bit
    ...That SUCKED.

20. P Banned

No, Misty cannot save the show, nor can the removal of those corny moments. The current anime is too far gone to be brought back to glory. They have lost the essence of pokemon. Now I change the channel when it is on.

Really, they just need to do a completely new angle on the pokemon world. That is the only way to get a fresh start. Not a new trainer though. The Mystery dungeon could work, but it would need improvement. Lots of it. On second thoughts, forget it.

Pokemon should do what Dragon Ball Z keeps doing. Re-air the series from the start. Please! I need to have the old saga again.