Your Highness

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Destined, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Destined Working for WDW

Just wondering if anyone has gone out to see this yet and if so what peoples thoughts are of it. I'm planning on catching it probably next weekend.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I was really excited for this movie when I saw that James Franco, Natalie Portman, and Zooey Deschanel would be in it, but after watching the trailer it just looks stupid. I'm very disappointed.

3. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I was skimming an interview with James Franco about it, and I recall him saying that the humour in the film was going to be similar to that of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Which garnered a "I don't think so, buddy boy" from me. The trailer has not impressed me at all. Granted, I was not taken by the trailer for the Hangover at first, which turned out to be a hilarious movie. But this really looks just a couple of notches above a medieval-themed Wayans brothers movie. :/

4. jafar custom title

This movie looks like such a huge waste of time. I won't even touch it with a 6 foot pole.

5. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I agree, it was really awful and just shouldn't be, I want my 90 minutes back.

6. jafar custom title

That's a shame that you actually watched it. I had the great fortune of realizing it was going to be ultra ****** when I first saw the trailers. It's a shame, because so many huge names were attached to that project.