Your first Power Rangers series?

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by ShibuyaGato, May 28, 2011.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Sounds cool. I know that wasn't Dino Thunder though. I loved it for the White Ranger, i think his name was Trent...

Anyway his dad was the main villain and every time he'd morph he'd lose his sense of who he was and he'd turn on the others until finally he conquered the power. I loved that part a lot.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

@Tummer, you're thinking of Lightspeed Rescue. It was the Titanium Ranger (though I forget his real name, he was the son of the commander, that series' Zordon human, and sister of the pink ranger). He was also made just for the show, he wasn't carried over from a Sentai character. The Titanium ranger was made as an additional weapon for the good guys but the bad guys stole it. He was raised by them to believe he was abandoned by his father as a kid. He eventually became good, but was cursed with the cobra tattoo.

@Nate_River, YESSSSSSSSS.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Mighty Morphin. Duh. For those who MM wasn't the first Power Rangers series for you, thou shall hath shame cast upon thee.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well... that's quite rude. Not ALL of us were born in time for MM, ya know!

5. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

I grew up with Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and so it is my favorite. Oh the days when I used to prance around the sofas with my Kimberly/Pink Ranger outfit on.
    Really liked Dino Thunder though and Wild Force..and Time Force..
    <_<;;
    ILIKETHEMALLMYLIFE.

6. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Likewise. No one can ever diss the classic.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Agreed. Especially when it's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

Anyway, I remember loving Ninja Storm, so technically that was my first, but I hadn't remembered until a few days ago... talk about a fail.

-.-'

8. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. In my opinion, that's the only stretch of the series that has any business ever having existed. Yeah, it wasn't exactly the most impressive peice of work (in retrospect), but it still beats the heck out of pretty much every other series that got pumped out after it. It's the old school, and old school rarely, if ever, gets outstripped by new, I think. I still remember how the Green Ranger (under evil persuassion) completely wasted the other ones without even a shred of help (if I recall correctly, he got into the Megazord through a backdoor that got me wondering why they didn't leave it locked). That was some ill stuff there. Ridiculous, but from the mindset of a kid growing up in the 90s, it was pure awesome.