Your favorite kingdom hearts game

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Antiweapon569, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zetris Merlin's Housekeeper

My favorite kingdom hearts game is Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, I really like the extra stuff after you beat final Xemnas and you can play up to four different characters! Roxas, Sora, King Mickey, and Riku

2. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

KH2. Because.... well I don't really know why. It's just awesome.

But of course, I love them all :D

3. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

KH2
    I love the plot.
    And Organization 13 FTW :cheers:

4. ChaosRade* Traverse Town Homebody

KH2 Reason:well I like the plot

5. mangusbrother Merlin's Housekeeper

Well i haven't finished my CoM but i got Re: CoM so i hope that i finish it some time soon
    and i'm trying to get the FM's so between what i've played so far i'd have to say.... KH2 cause the gameplay was easier, the story more complex and the battle system rule over all.

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

My favorite would have to be RE: CoM

All it needs to be perfect is to have the Card Battle Style subtracted from it IMO.

7. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

I personally liked CoM/Re:CoM. It was the more mature game of the series, and I like good storylines and it wa just more... Actiony I guess. And I liked the idea of losing your memories the further you went into the castle. It was just the best in my opinion.

8. asuka91draco Moogle Assistant

for me, i love KH II more than any others because it is so dramatic with animatic supreme movements in bosses battles, plus the storyline especially of Roxas's..

the game is so intense with plots since the beginning which started to be interesting in RE:CoM.. while RE:CoM also had its own specialities that withstands any other RPG games such as its uniquely card battle system.. again, the storyline is what attracted most people to the legacy of keyblade.. Square Enix really done a great job..

i hope i can afford for a PS3 soon before KHIII is released.. hmm...

9. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

CoM: re CoM
    still haven't beat it yet...but...still luv it. xD​

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

KH2 final mix. the org battles were epic.

11. FallenTsuki Merlin's Housekeeper

KH2 All The Way​

12. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix it was awesome enjoyed fighting Terra still working on crowns though

13. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

Roxas all the way.
    The problem with KH II is instead of finding out along the way about Organization XIII, they were told right at the begining. Not what they had planned, but who they were. That's sucks in my opinion but hey, it was still a great game. Not to mention the happy ending.

Can't wait fro Birth by Sleep. I'm prepared!

14. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

After playing the original KH2, and doing some research, not even the fact it's in Japanese stops you.
    So many features... the battle system is the best I've ever seen in a game.

Forms, Limits, Organization XIII, Keyblades, Synthesis Items, Awesome Music, Muhsrooms, Aerial Finish, and this Forum. 'nuff said.

One more thing... if you're lucky enough to get a coding device and a TV Capture Card, KH2FM definitely stands out, with the best hacked fights in the series. I just can't find either of these items in stores :ranting:

This game was actually worth the dramatic difficulty of getting my hands on it. Given the countless problems I've had, it takes a masterpiece of a game for it to be worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.