your death...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sinister, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyru Destiny Islands Resident

SUICIDE O_O

Naw! That's f'er emos. >_<

I can see myself dying because of something dumb that I did, being the clumsy and somewhat uncareful person that I am, it seems rather likely... >.<;

Though I would prefer to die as an old man, of old age, while silently reminiscing about how good life was, if not that, quickly and painlessly of old age, whilst sleeping.

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

HOPEFULLY I will end up dying of age, and hopefully x2 in my sleep.

3. sinister King's Apprentice

wow! this thread got quite a lot of posts.
    thank you everyone who wrote in it.

4. Fellangel Bichael May

We will all die no matter what the circumstanses (unless you are immortal). I'd die of old age.

5. Arc Kingdom Keeper

Im sure, that with the way I act towards people IRL, I will be killed by someone one day XD, im not very nice to people, and don't hold my opinion back from them....which often makes them cry.

6. timeless Traverse Town Homebody

Global warming, a terrorist attack or a fatal desease.

7. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ill peacefully die fighting.

figure out what that means if u dont get it.

8. AngelsEyes Merlin's Housekeeper

I kinda always wanted a really dramatic death, I would never want to just die and never be remembered

9. sinister King's Apprentice

you mean like a death, falling on your knees in front of people, sayingsome dramatic stuff to your loved ones in front of you while you slowly weaken and finnaly dies.
    iv'e thought such things a lot of times..

10. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Everyone hopes to die peacefully and painlessly.

Sure that'd be ideal, but thats not the case for everyone. I could care less though on how my death will play out. You have to die eventually and you really can't predict when/how you're going to.

Though I have actually thought about how I would die. (A bit morbid I suppose) But still...

11. Atlas Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd like to die doing something awesome, like saving children from a fire or taking down a notorious criminal. (I wanna be a police officer when i'm older) But i'd be okay with old age, too.

12. sinister King's Apprentice

i don't want to die painlessly.
    it sounds like you would die of a disease or a gunshot through your head.
    i would much rather have a knife gutted in to my heart.
    but that's me

13. MyPaopuFruit Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd like to think that I'd die painlessly, either in my sleep or I just drift away. Either that, or something sudden. A carcrash maybe? I'd hate to die by a sickness. Then I'd loath the people who couldn't help me. I hate pain, so I wouldn't like to have a sword through me or something. XP

14. Chevalier Crystal Princess

my death....

ive thought about,my death,'and all signs point to dying as a martyr,

but, im not afraid of death...im afraid of dying unrealized

ive always wanted, to die like this:

me looking young, and as i walk upwards looking for a huge three, the only thing i could hear , the sound of the beachwater as it touched the sand,the gentle breeze that made the grass whistle a beautifull tune, the sky blue as ever, and as i lay beside the giant tree alone,the gentle breeze makes my eyes heavy with sleep, and i slowly drift away into a sleep of no dreams

i know its exaggerated, but, i would love to die like that, the smell of good grass and a slight bit of the saltwaters smell, beautifull white lillies next to me, the breeze perfect, feeling realized

15. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I sound like I'm going to die of a disease or a gunshot to my head? Why do I sound like that?

I'm curious now...

16. sinister King's Apprentice

no... i'm sorry i didn't mean to sound mean.

it was just an example about that you would likt to die painlesly, but i presume that you would like to die in your sleep. i'm sorry really...

17. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

It's ok I just really didn't get what you were saying.

Anyway back on topic, I think I'd prefer disease over a gunshot to the head. (Still a morbid thought.)

18. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

On the coroners report on how I died, i'd like it not to say 'Firework ignited up buttox' but that's me! XD

But to be serious, i'd rather die in a good old fashioned honourable duel to the death. All I know is that I am not giving this life up without a good fight! ^^
    While another way, I would die for the people I love if I have to jump infront of a gunshot or giving up some vital organ and so on, just soemthing that can help others.

While the only other way, which isn't my favourite, is too die of some sexually transmitted disease, i'd get to make sure that I left with a 'bang; of some sort! XD

19. Jayn

I think I'll die at the end of the world...
    People tell me I'll kill myself before my next birthday but I dont see myself doing that =3 If I do, it'll be freakin' epic, though.
    I want to die of old age...Or dying for someone I love. That'd be worth it...

20. sinister King's Apprentice

i feel quite horrible for making this thread. suddenly it feels like some people want to die just to know how it will happen... i'm sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.