your death...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sinister, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ansem59 Chaser

yeah, it is... I only think I will die that way becuase my whole family has been plagued by one sickness or another... first my uncle died of cancer... my mom almost bit the dust by cancer, but managed to kill it... and my grandmother has alzemer's...

2. sinister King's Apprentice

i'm sorry for your mother... a lot of people in my family have deceased from cancer as well.
    my grandpa however was shot in the head... i wonder how it feels

3. Ansem59 Chaser

I don't think you wanna know... BTW what is it with you and your fasination with death?

4. Sorafan60 Gummi Ship Junkie

I hope to have a painless death, but the possibility of me dying from a disease is also possible. I always thought that I would die peacefully, but you never know what's ahead of you.

5. sinister King's Apprentice

well i'm not really facinated about except learning how people think but i do like that there were so many people who actually read and answered to this question.
    I want to die beside my beloved friend(someone special to me) however that is impossible cause there is someone else for her, however i always think about it how happy i would be....sigh...

does it sound strange?
    i'm sorry if it does...

6. Tootsie coquí

I try not to think about my death,why think about our deaths now? Live life without such worry.

Back to the topic,I would like to die sleeping.

7. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

yay for long posts. 8D

Er. . . interesting topic. Hmm. . . Death is a very fascinating subject.

Well, I've thought, pondered and considering my life and how I'm living it right about now, I actually have plenty of possibilities of how my death will come. Oh, this is going to be looong. xP

Well, first, I'll admit that old age scares me, and I am truly afraid of laying in bed and be considered as someone's burden; so as far as natural deaths come, my hearts not on the right place. I would like my life to end before I become bedridden, even if it means suicide, [and because of that, one particular friend of mine and I agreed that we both will head for some place dangerous and deadly where your return is impossible, like, I don't know. . . the Bermuda Triangle or something]. Well that's my ideal way to die if I do not die by some other causes/incidents.
    The funny thing is, that I actually could've died just two weeks ago because I let my teenage stupidity get the better of me [not only did I hurt myself, but physically hurt the others with me], and yet falling off a damn rock climbing mountain [the real thing, not a fake one] has taught me absolutely nothing, which also brings me to my next prediction. I love doing dangerous stuff, and obviously stupid crap like drinking on top of a friggin' mountain and then attempt to go down it. Suicidal? Oh yes, quite so. And my tendency to go to those types of dangerous places alone, randomly and without informing anyone will definitely result in my death in future time to come and most likely for me to go missing for a couple of days if I'm injured and can't move, evidently dying there. Curiosity and my urge to be adventurous and daring will get my dumb@ss killed, I know it. It's just my personality and no matter how hard I try to keep my stupidity contained, I always find myself in the worst scenario possible even before I realize what the heck I'm doing.
    Car accident? Ohhh yes. Again, the daringness comes into play here. Honestly, I don't even want to go into detail about me and my car. O.o' Accidents and I are soon to be best friends, it's just waiting to happen. I'm actually quite surprised that nothing's happened yet. And since nothing's happened so far, I'll not think about it as much. Well anyway, moving on. . .
    Okey, genetics, diseases, and problems. Diabetes runs in my family and I've got a 75% chance that I'll be a twitching diabetic patient in the future if I think about my amount of sugar intake now. My doctor told me to take it down a notch, but my response to his advice was going home and eating a bunch of chocolates, sugar cubes, and ice-cream. Yeah, definitely not helping myself there. My outgoingness and staying out in the sun for too long will result in me having skin cancer. Alzheimer is on it's way, and my doctor has warned me of it. Schizophrenia. . . I'm definitely getting to it. Blindness, my stupidity will take me there and my eyesight isn't exactly the greatest right now, and my optometrist flips a biscuit every time he sees me. Deafness, thanks to my iPod, I'll have that soon, no questions asked. Haha, looking at all this, I really do understand why I fear old age, because I'll definitely be a gasping, sickly and dying woman in bed, and I cannot see myself like that, I don't, and I cannot stop myself from doing all the things that I'm doing right now. I just can't.
    Death from other peoples' hands is a possibility. I'm not the nicest person in reality and I've gotten many, many threats already. So young and already receiving death letters, makes me wonder what holds for me in the near future [xD]. Me being murdered has its chances, but to what extent, I really wouldn't know. Thought I must say that if someone does come to murder me, I really wouldn't mind, as long as it's not in my early years. I figure a hitman would be an interesting choice. Hahaha.
    Last but not least, death from my job! Oh joy! This is the type of death I'd really want,. Next to my friend and I going to the Bermuda Triangle or something. Want to be a Marine Biologist here. My love for the open sea is undying. It's harsh and cruel nature intrigues me. The vast blue is my love and I really do see me dying on field while I'm doing my work in the water. Whether a shark attack, a storm or anything. . . I'd like to see myself dying in its cool caress.

And that is all for now. The rest of the possibilities are either too radical to be considered or just too unlikely. Those listed above are the absolute truth and NONE of it is a lie. 8D

8. sinister King's Apprentice

well i envy the life you have lived and i think that if had experienced as much as you i would happily give in....mabye.... if someone loved me.... i... oh!...i have no life!!!!

9. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Ironic. I actually envy the life of others. I often wonder what it's like to sit like what you call a "normal girl" and talk about lipstick, makeup, shoes and etc. I honestly do not have a life. I'm sitting here in front of the computer wasting my time when I could be out doing something else. What I do outside of my house is how I vent my depression and anger. I know and understand the possibilities of what will happen to me in the future, and yet I do nothing about it. I see myself suffering in the future, yet I do not help myself to lead a healthy life. HAHAHA, boy I've got issues. Per day I'm becoming more and more reckless, and sad to say that my parents depend on me a lot more than you'd imagine. There are plenty of people that look up to me, set me as an ideal example of an "homely girl" [yeah right], yet I feel nothing for that, not a single bit of pride. . . and honestly, I just don't care.
    You really shouldn't envy the life I have. There's really nothing there. Every time I go do something stupid, a part of me hopes that it'll be the last. But I guess. . . life's not worth it if you haven't done reckless things, what you're supposed to learn something from it, and so far I've learned NOTHING. Except maybe that I can have some fun. xD What I'm doing now is nothing compared to the things I've got planned for myself later in life, and once those are fulfilled, I'll myself hand my life over.

10. sinister King's Apprentice

]
    wow! you really are almost a copy of me ,cept that i'm a guy. well some things are almost similar to me.
    it's fun to hear about a person who thinks nearly equal to yourself

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

If anything, I'd like to die serving the US. I may consider going into the technological area of the US Army or some division like that. I honestly don't know quite yet, but that would be my ideal.
    Yes, I'm a patriot. Deal with it.

But otherwise, I've always thought that I'd die peacefully somewhere. I don't really think about the actual death too much, more of what happens after.

PYRO! I SALUTE YOU FOR HAVING THE EXACT SAME VIEWS AS ME! xDD

12. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

xD Wow, many people here think I'm a dude. LULZ. Not surprising... when it comes to guys, I'm just one of the guyz. Well anywhoot...
    I definitely see myself dying doing something I love. I don't want to die a boring death, laying in bed. Throw me off a mountain, I'll scream "WHEE~ I CAN FLY!" before I go splat. Let me get swept up in a tornado, and I'll pretend I'm in a roller coaster... I just want my life to end in a FUN way... wow, what a satire that one is. Boring and painless death, I'll pass... Unless I'm poisoned, then I'll die in my sleep! 8D

8D Live life as crazily as you can. When the time comes, embrace death with open arms.

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

...Do you have the "people assume I'm a guy" syndrome too? If so, we may be twins. O_O

Yeah, falling off something would be a "fun" way to die. xD
    I don't fear death. Which is why my friends tend to dare me to do stupid things, like run down a hill covered in leaves while there's a rather deep gorge and river at the bottom of said hill.

Life's just to short to be all "grawr, I need to be serious about everything. D<". People really need to lighten up about things.

14. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

As a matter of fact I do. T_T I kept my gender in my profile, YET people think I'm a dude. Sadness. Perhaps I should act a bit more girly? O.o

FUN and DEATH, it's an weird combination, but I like the sound of that. A boring life, in my opinion, is not an ideal life to live. Death is something natural, and all things must die at sometime, and perhaps I don't fear it because of that. If it's my time to die, then it is, I cannot do anything about that. Until then, I'll just do what makes me happy, and what helps me have fun. If I do something stupid and die while doing it, then it was obviously my end, and I'll know I died happily. You get once chance in life, and it's best to live it up the way YOU want it.

15. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't want to think of dying yet but since you bought the topic up then I need to fufill my long life dream before I die, so hopefully the end of the World or whatever dosen't come that soon.

16. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Haha, same here.
    NYUU! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE GIRLY-NESS! D:

It is rather strange, but when you think about it, a human's life is almost pitifully short. We're often enticed by "Once in a lifetime!" deals, and it ends up not doing much. It's almost as if there's a void or something in the human mind or heart.
    I think that that void is filled only when you know that you've lived your life to the absolute fullest, despite dangers and whatnot.
    And let's face is, dangerous stuff is usually fun. Like diving with sharks, watching a volcano erupt, climbing Mt. Everest, etc. Life's what you make of it, in the end.

17. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

I believe when I die... it could be in my sleep or a crash or abuse. But how I imagine it is, when your eyes are closed still alive, you have... a choice. Either keep leaving or die peacefully.

18. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

O_O
    Ay! Okey, I won't. More likely I can't, because I don't know how! xD You'd think that me calling people "HUN" would say something, but apparently it doesn't. *sigh* :nono:

Life's short, deal with it. I say that to myself and everyone around me. Death is inevitable, it will come sonner or later, whether you like it or not. I do agree, people fear the shortness of life and are reluctant to do what may fill them of that void. I swear, dangerous stuff just calls me by the name! D8 I mean who in their right mind would go to a damned rock climbing mountain, get wasted, then jump, leap and then come rolling down. [xD good times] There's so many other stuff that are still calling my name! If I die, then I die, Oh well! At least I had fun doing it. xDDD

19. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I don't either. xD
    I admit, I do talk like a guy sometimes, but not all the time. And you'd think after several posts going, "I'M NOT A GUY!" and then doing a drawing saying the same thing, it'd stop. But...no. xD

Two things are certain in life: death and taxes. I've already experienced taxes, and I don't think it's worse than death.
    And also, why waste so much time thinking about makeup, jewelry, and the like? It's not gonna make a difference, really.
    So when my friends drag me to Victoria's Secret at the mall, I wait until they're not watching me, and then I sprint to GameStop to see if there's any new FUN games.

I'd rather look at games than bras, thanks.
    And it's fun to play hide and seek (though it's more like "flee and hope your friends don't kill you for making a scene") in the mall. =D

Granted, I haven't gotten wasted (yet), but when I do, I'll probably do something stupid but have fun at the same time. And hey, if you die while having fun, then good. I'd rather die happy than die stressed.

20. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I love how this suddenly switched from death, to being a girl who is mistaken as a guy. xD There should be thread about this matter somewhere. xD But yes, I'd rather buy a game over jewelry and makeup.

Well aside from dying while doing bold, and stupid crap, there's always those other things that I have to look forward to. Oh joyness. Deafness, blindness, Alzheimer, Schizophrenia, diabetes, etc. xD Ooo~ Some life I've got to look forward to. Ehh... might as well make the most of it now, no? 8D
    Then of course there are those who'd throw a party after they have me killed. xD Seriously though, death by murder sound amazing to me. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.