Your bands

Discussion in 'Music' started by woodstockfootball26, Jan 23, 2013.

1. woodstockfootball26 Traverse Town Homebody

Has anyone ever been in a band and sang or played an instrument in one? Come onnnn dont be shy, let me see those videos. I dont sing or play an instrument, but My brother does covers that I'd like to show. Please post, I'd love to see them, and no one will make fun!(:
    - Red Fight inside

- Mayday Parade Somebody I used to know.

2. 61 No. B

I was in a band once. We did nothing and got nowhere. I left after 2 years because I found my best friend impossible to work with.
    I think we may have recorded one or two songs, but they're nowhere to be found online. (not that I would post them if they were)

3. Sumi suicidé

I used to play in a band but now I just compose my own music and do everything on my own. I learned pretty quickly that I get nothing done in groups pff. If I can find a good recording maybe I'll post up something I've written later haha.

If you look hard enough on youtube you can find m covering Feel Good Inc. like three years ago fff but that's embarrassing.

4. woodstockfootball26 Traverse Town Homebody

I wanna see it! Please post a link, I bet you're a great singer!

5. DizzyPidgeon Merlin's Housekeeper

I sang in two bands, both times resulted in nervous breakdowns. Very cute. ( i do not perform well in front of people. )

I prefer to sing by myself so I can't ruin things for other people. me n mi guitar~~~<3