Dream Drop Distance Young Master Xehanort question...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Cyraina, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Indeed. The reason I bring up that possibility is due to his being created by MX and MX being whole once again. The proximity of MX to sora may have awoken Vanitas. Maybe the fusion possibility isnt the right angle, maybe he just reformed as a younger Terranort. After all, the whole purpose of his taking over Terra's body was to live forever.

2. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Hm, looking by other angles it does make sense. But we'll have to wait to have something more conclusive.

3. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

i'm assuming he's young again because he was put back together when Xemnas and Ansem SOD were destroyed. If not then he's young again because he's sleeping, and this is who his heart represents itself as. If not, He's rejuvenated himself somehow during the course of the game up to the point you meet him with some Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Though the fact this is all taking place in sleeping worlds rather then in the past leads me to believe they won't play the time travel card at all. The mysterious figure seems to only be time based in so much as sleeping is associated with a clock.

4. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't know why, but I keep thinking about Saix for some reason and I don't know why. I feel he might play a part in this. We do know that Xenmas was in the trailer as well. It could be a fusion of him, young Xeohanort and someone else.

5. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Can I just say I had NO idea people could turn models round like that? You learn something new every day eh?

Yes I've been thinking the whole time that Sora and Riku look far closer to KH1 age then KH2. I don't know if this is important to the plot, or if like you say, it is just the graphics of the 3DS

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Waitamin...I got it. OK, when you think of yourself in your mind, do you see the present you or the you of the past when you last really took in your reflection in a mirror. (trekkie moment) If you ever read the Babylon 5 Passing of the technomages trilogy you might recall that in the electron incantations you appear as your mental image of yourself and its usually a few years younger. I don't think of myself with my current hairstyle because I had my old one for so long. Maybe thats why everyone seems younger to us. Because their mental projections are their younger versions!

7. Skygazelily Merlin's Housekeeper

Omg, this.

This is brilliant.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

For the Mark of Mastery Exam, Yen Sid used his magic so that both Sora and Riku go back to being level 1, meaning their KH1 selves. Kinda makes me feel sad for Sora since he's stuck being 14 years old in most of the games.

9. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

haha poor ickle Sora! Is that the official reason then? Still, you start out KH2 being level 1, you would think Yes Sid could transfer them back to that level without them having to be 14/15 respectively.

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, probably just like Axel and the others come to be somebody, Vanitas come back; he was able to come back to young again. Everyone who vanish is there, so he come back with a "new form", more powerful, that's the why he have this young appearance. That's my guess...

11. ansemuchiha Moogle Assistant

young master xehanort

something does look wrong here can quite put it out there but it looks off

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

But that's because his memory was reset after Castle Oblivion so he forgot all of his abilities, isn't it?

13. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Big spoiler about Young Master Xehanort! (Nothing that will spoil the story)
    He will be voiced by David Gallagher (Riku) in the English release.

14. AngeloDrift Moogle Assistant

Just FYI

In case anyone was wondering, those two Xehanorts are two different people, there's about 6 different xehanort/ansem sod/xemnas's in the game from different time lines. Don't know if anyone else knew of this already but just throwing it out there, that's why he doesn't look quite the same as Terranort or the young Xehanort.