Full Chorus: You'll be in My Heart [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh right! That's a relief and I sent it to the new khvchorus address. I'll send it again if you want.
    EDIT: Resent, if you still don't get it, tell me and I'll try sending it to your original address.

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Why thank you, my Dearest of Jayns. I've got to hear this song, it's a lot slower and more emotional then what we've done before. The others are quite upbeat or have a fast tempo, this type of song relies on a good soft voice that also has power.
    A shame I'm not at my best, but I was real impressed by one good line I had sung out loud that was recorded, just to get into the song but be damned, it wasn't one of my lines to sing in the Chorus! >.<

So I'll see how I am tomorrow. Maybe

3. Krowley Moderator

Well since lines are now available, I'll reserve 20, 21 and 24.
    Should be able to send the lines on Friday or Saturday.

4. Jayn

chorus@kh-vids.net? I didn't get it again, so you can resend to Klairecross@gmail.com or KHVChorus@gmail.com. Sorry for the inconveniences.

@Thread:

Today is the last day to drop out. If you think you can't turn in your lines, drop out today. You can re-sign up later if you find the time, but today is the LAST DAY TO DROP OUT.

5. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I should be turning them in tomorrow I recorded a lot today I just need to finish the final part.

6. Jayn

Today is the final day for lines to be turned in.

No one dropped out yesterday, so I expect all of them today, yes&yes. <: I will not be accepting lines on the 18th, or in the middle of the night. |:

As mentioned a bit a go, due to some neglecting the 'last day to drop out' rule in the past, a probation period has been implemented. I won't embarrass or make a spectacle of anyone. Just keep in mind...In the future, if you don't drop out before the 'cut-off' date, you won't be able to participate in the next chorus we cast. I'll just PM you. No list will be kept. I just have to ask that you honor that no-last-minute-drop-outs rule. I arrange everything (lol my life) around KHV Chorus for the week we're doing songs so it really, really affects everything when someone just leaves without warning.

Of course, I completely understand emergencies and things that just can't be helped. I'm a reasonable person. Just keep me posted.

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I'll turn them in today, I've just got one line left today but my throat wasn't allowing me to do the line with half a decent attempt, just kept coughing. Not to mention trying to use the multitrack recorder thing is making me lag behind a bit.

But I'll get them in sometime today when I can, cough or not.

8. Jayn

;__;

When I was sick just a bit ago, tea was a life-saver, vocal wise (I was really, really sick during Time Warp). Be gentle on your voice and be sure to rest up. It helps if you don't use your voice much a few hours before you sing, then you drink some tea or some warm water with lemon and honey. Even a spoonful of honey and lemon will help coat your throat.

If you have it available and are willing/able, drinking pineapple juice, strawberry juice and even eating olives helps moisten your throat and mouth and can improve your vocal capabilities. Avoid chocolate, sugar, too hot or too cold of temps, greasy foods (though spicy foods will help you out) and diary before you sing. A hot shower will help open you up too, or even boiling some hot water and putting your face over it.

Feel better soon and don't push yourself too hard. Whisper if you need to. <:

Regarding the multi-track recorder thing, if any of you who previously sent your lines in individually switched over to the one-file method, sharing any tips you might have will be extremely helpful. My advice regarding these things just makes it more complicated. ; ;

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh okay, I sent it to khvchorus@gmail.com one before, so I'll resend it to the klairecross one, let me know if you still don't get it.

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

This one was turned into a Duet, right? So this is how it happens. :O

Lines, lines, lines!

On this one, you will have my lines, the black lines, the hidden lines and the optional lines:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i7xm1j1y305p31i

Hidden lines which I speak of:
    「31,5」You'll be here on my heart
    「32,5」I'll be here with you

If we don't need to hidden lines, here is my lines with the optional/black only:

http://www.mediafire.com/?p25h4vxz9z9vp67

If you find any problem with them, TODAY IS SAT BABY AND I WILL BE ONLINE IN KHV UNTIL LATE OF NIGHT. 8D
    Sorry for the delay, here are my lines at least! Also Jayn, what is your GMT? :x

Thank you.~

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You're too kind for your own good Jayn. Thank you for the advice and i'll just do the line now and send it off asap.

I'll help explain multitrack recording if you want, hopefully not too much detail will be needed, but just ask if you want me to do that.

12. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

This is kinda awkward but here are an incomplete version of the lines. All of the parts that need me are in there it's just missing the lines where everyone sings between 28 and 30 and the adlibs. Last minute plans are horrible, if I find the time I'll record the rest but if you don't hear from me just use these.

http://www.mediafire.com/?389akydgayiiafm

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Effing, stupid Hotmaill...

Jayn i'm sending my lines through Yahoo! so i'll put PaW at the beginning of the Title if you're wondering. For soem reson Hotmail is having Technical Difficulties with processing the attachment, blah,blah.

SO hope you get them soon.

15. Krowley Moderator

16. Jayn

Oh. That's why I didn't get them. Well, actually, I DID receive them there. I just didn't check because I had mentioned in the OP that the new email address is chorus@kh-vids.net. :c

Got them now though!

I wish someone had pointed the line out sooner. That wasn't meant to be turned into a duet, it was a mistake on my part. But uhhh. I hope that's okay, Nicko&Feenie.

My timezone is GMT -8.

@Thread: Everything that has been posted recently is cool with me. xD

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Ah, sorry!! That's entirely my fault then for not realising you'd changed it again. I really need to read through the OP carefully everytime. Sorry~

18. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I noticed that and still sent it to that KHVchorus gmail one! XP
    Idiota I am.

So is that everyone now then?

19. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey Jayn, it is not a very important suggestion, but remember the Happy Birthday one? The one which you add our names and when we got the lines for you, you give us a * next to our names?
    I suggest doing the same, for example. I claimed the lines x, y and z, you add my name there. When I get you the lines, you add a * in my name.

With this way we could see who still needs to send the lines. It is just a suggestion though.~

20. Jayn

Ryan/Maddie said she'd get her lines in later today or tonight. Then we have them all.

Also, Excasr, I used to do something like that. I would highlight names in red once their lines were in. I just stopped because nobody seemed to care, and sometimes I would update it all at once and when it was out of date (which happened more often than it does now because it's less tedious) people would think I didn't get their lines. x:

But yeah, I don't really mind doing it now. I did it for happy birthday because there were no lines to claim so I kept track another way. But yeah. I don't mind, though it is possible to see who got there lines in by just looking at the OP and comparing the 'lines in' list with the lines. Good suggestion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.