Completed: You'll be in My Heart [KHV Chorus] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Jayn

As I stated in the casting thread, my original plan for this video was more elaborate ...But in the end, it didn't feel very fitting due to how gentle the song is and I thought it was overkill. /hehe So I started over and decided to save the more 'intense' video ideas for future choruses.

After our next chorus (our 16th release), I plan on putting together a sort of 'CD'/Zip-File of all of the songs we've done so far in HQ MP3 format. If any of you artists out there want to do some kind of CD cover, feel free to let me know. :)

[video=youtube;wfz_gNqUgyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfz_gNqUgyU[/video]​

2. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

This was really nice! It was so relaxing to listen to after all the fast paced and lively songs we've been doing lately. Everything went together nicely, the vocals were mixed very well! And the effects in the background of the video help amplify the relaxation levels xD

I can't wait for more songs like these, great job everyone!

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Wow, this was amazing! Bravo everyone~ G_B, I adored your singing at the start, it was brilliant. The mixing of vocals was great and so relaxing.

My singing was terrible, lulul.

Well done everyone~

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I really really love your singing voice, Jayn <3

Sounds grand. Makes me interested in joining. Kesese~

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Never in my life did I think I'd release a CD compilation! :p
    It's a good idea though, for sure.

This song is in such contrast to our last lot of songs, especially Thriller. It's was quite hard trying to grasp the gentle power of the song.
    Very well done though, Jayn you defiantly stood out in this one. I'd love to hear you cover the whole song actually.

Overall, Good job KHV Chorus!

6. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you! I was actually going over that one for awhile because it's the first thing everyone hears and I wanted it to be as good as I can get it. Going first comes with pressure. @_@

Anyways great job everyone! I feel so honored to sing along with you guys and gals. XD

7. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I have to say this has been one of the most beautiful choruses I have heard so far. Everyone's singing contrasted amazingly with each other. Amazing vocals everyone and amazing mixing to our video composition team! Bravissimos all around!

8. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Golly, that was just gorgeous.

I am quite a fan of the chorus and man, when I found out this song won for the poll I was just so excited! Lol, yes, I troll around D: /shot
    But this was just such a lovely portrayal of the song. All of your lovely voices - greater_bloo can I just say your voice. dang man - blended together so well and it was just so fantastic to listen to. Amazing job, also for the video itself. It was very nicely done c:
    I'm excited for that CD! 8D

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Really liked this one. Quite a change from Thriller but that's one of the reasons I love the Chorus - you guys can sing a wide range of songs. <3

Another lovely job putting it together, Jayn. Can't wait to see what you come up with for future videos.

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Great work as usual. ^,^ That was really good.

Although it confused me for a bit because for the line (「11」 From this day on [Heart, GB, Mish, Midnight, Jayn]) Only Mish and Heart show up on the vid. It doesn't matter at all, it just confused me a little as I was sure I'd sang a line not too far in.

11. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

that really amazing

i was really different
    than Thriller
    :x

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Oh I loved!
    This song is wonderful, so beautiful...

Great job everyone!

13. Jayn

That's weird and unintentional, but thank you for noticing. I'll add an annotation.

Also, thank you all for all of the comments. ;o; This one was really sweet.

14. Mish smiley day!

Wow, so beautiful. I really love the video too. c:

Greater_bloo really stood out on this one - you have a great voice. (As did Jayn, but that's a given ;P)

I found this one actually super difficult, because of how soft and low it was, not one of my best personally. x}

EDIT: I think my favourite part is when everyone sings "We're not that different at all."