You gotta be kidding.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by sora awsome11/10, Dec 9, 2011.

1. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

Well.This guy who like a year older then me got me ban from a site and now...out of no where...I start...Liking him.....I don't know why I just do.He cute funny cool.I don't know where the feelings came from..So I need helping get over this crush any help.Yes no?

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I recommend giving him whatever he wants. Touch the flame.

Decide what to do from there.

3. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

I don't know...Ask if he dislikes you? If he doesn't dislike you, then...Make your move ._. My advice, I'd never do it, just a suggestion

4. Misty gimme kiss

Well, you should ask yourself why you do like him. Is it a mere attraction to his looks/persona, or is there a real spark or connection between the two of you? Furthermore, if the two of you have a bit of history, you should acknowledge what he's done against you in the past--not to say it's a deal breaker, but if it was recently, and he didn't express any regrets about it, then that should say something to you about his character.

If you're interested in pursuing a relationship with him, I'd say just stay friends with him for a while and get to know him. If you're not, then just try to focus on your hobbies & interests, try not to think too much about him, etc. Most crushes will cool with time.

5. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Maybe you can do some things that you enjoy doing to get your mind off of him.

6. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

From your post, it is online you know this guy?

Misty has a good couple of points, so take it to heart.
    I want to add, though, that its probably only a "unobtainable" crush. You want what you cannot have, which (no offense) stupidly, many people struggle with. The only reason you want him, may be because he doesn't seem to be attracted to you, etc.

7. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

Hmm...Maybe.
    Well thanks for your guys help.

8. Yozora Archer

Do you only know this guy online? If so, forget about him. It won't work out, you'll only get hurt.

Keep going on with your life.

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yea, y'know that this isn't a good thing those like of relationships online. You probably just think he's a cool guy, but you can't be more than a friend.
    Look at the last and Misty's posts.