You as Kingdom Hearts fan?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Jerichoholic, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Link Banned

I found out about Kingdom Hearts when my freind got it, I tried and loved it

2. JazzJudgemental Merlin's Housekeeper

I went to a game store looking for a completely different game which they didnt have so the guy that was working started suggesting other games to me that were similar. He mentioned Kingdom Hearts and it caught my attention so I asked him what it was about. He explained and at first it sounded kinda boring but I bought it anyway because I wanted something to do. I went home and started the game and played for 8 hours the first day and havent stopped loving the series since ^^

3. Arixik Traverse Town Homebody

in your closet that's filled with fuzzy coats
    Saw the box art and loved it.
    Plus, I knew Square from Final Fantasy.
    So I was, "Why not?" Bought it and became obsessed with it. xD​

4. keyblademaster_wannabe+ Traverse Town Homebody

Ya at first i thought the game looked stupid...... oh was i wrong. this game is my life......... LIFE!!!!...... -.-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate repeating myself but here goes:

It was the year the PS2 came out. It was Christmas. I ran down the hall (I think I hit my head on the door to my living room xD) and behold, on the mantel, was a shiny PS2 from Santa! (Yaaay! Santa is my homie!) I was examining it, then saw 3 games beside it. One was KH. I had never heard of it before, so I decided to play it first. I was kinda bored on DI, but then came... THE STORM (dun dun dunnnn!)!! I beat Darkside the first try (I'm a natural) and was through Traverse Town In no time. Ever since I have been FRICKIN' OBSESSED WITH THIS SERIES. I currently own both a Sora and a Roxas Cosplay outfit (and used them at WDW), and am currently saving up for an Org. XIII outfit!

OBSESSSSSEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

*clears throat*
    I was always interested in Kingdom Hearts ever since I saw the commercial for it on TV. Disney and humans? Definately looked interesting, since I was always a Disney lover. Then Simple and Clean in the background just added to my interest. The problem was that I didn't have a PS2. I only really watched one person play it once, before I actually got to play the game, lots of years later. I know I played KH about...3 years ago cause I borrowed it from a friend, but I only got to as far as Hallow Bastion. I really liked playing it when I had it though. Lucky for me, KHII was coming out just a few weeks later. (I didn't have to be all anxious for it xD) During the summer, on my B-day, I finally got KHII from my friends. Been a fan ever since.

7. childofturin Why?

I am pretty much a mega-fan (not quite a fanboy, and I don't obsess over it).

I was first introduced to the series by a friend who bought KH2. One day, I went over to his house, saw him and his foster brother (he is in foster care too) playing it, and said "what's that?" he was like "oh, that's kingdom hearts 2."

I had heard of the original KH from the commercials on Disney channel, but thought it was a crappy kids' game (all they emphasized was the Disney characters. They never even mentioned the FF characters OR the original ones, including Sora), so when I saw it, I was skeptical. I asked to play after a while, got into it, and (because we didn't have a PS2 at my house yet) started playing it every time I went over there.

After I got about 1/4 of the way through, one of my friends showed me my first KH AMV - I believe it was one with Stand Up by Trapt, and old as ****, too.

Eventually, my little brother got into the series (after we got a PS2), and bought KH1, which I promptly started playing. It was only a year or so ago, when I started making AMVs, that I found out about CoM and the Final Mixes, but now, I stay on top of all the news I can.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I was walking along in a Target store, and I saw this game with a kinda cool cover art. I flipped it over, and who should I see but Genie, from Aladdin. I didn' have enough money to buy the game then, so I waited. Came back to the store in a month, the game was gone. I went back to that same store every week, until we moved. New store, I was shopping for a purse, when lo and behold, there it was. Last one, too. I grabbed it, bought it, and played it for ten hours straight.

9. .:BookWorm:. Destiny Islands Resident

I saw the commercial and thought, "That looks cool! I wanna play it!"

One day, my uncle came home with new video games and I wanted to look at them, so he showed me all of them and said that the Kingdom Hearts one was for me and my sisters. I was like, "OH YEEEAH!" And then went to play it.

Also, I saw Cloud and the back and totally forgot who he was until I saw Leon and Yuffie. I said, "Oh, they're those people from that one game!" xD

Then my uncle told me the character designer from KH was the same person from FF. 8D

I Was obsessed with KH ever since and become more obsesed with it ever since I played KH2.

10. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

My friend introduced me to the game a few years back. Two Christmas's ago I asked for it. I didn't think much of it. Shortly I became addicted to it and what do you know, I got my ps2 same time as kh2, and I had no memory card for it. So I went memory cardless for about three weeks until my uncle gave me his. After that I non-stop played it for about a week, I didn't stay up all night or anything. Took me about a week to beat it the first time through. After I got bored of that, I got Final Mix, and now I'm waiting for BBS and Days to come out.

11. Jayn

I used to be a complete uber super duper fangirl...
    But then I...Wasn't... ^^;;?

Well, let's see. Oh! This boy at my school in 8th grade like me. A lot. His name was Dalvin. He was into cars and videogames. (Yeah, like...He had car-asms and everything).
    Anyways, he was really into God of War at the time so he began giving away some of his old games.
    He knew I was asking my friend Blaine a lot about Kingdom Hearts so...He gave it to me.

However, my daddy was like: "You can't take games from boys!"

So he bought kh1 for me. ^^

12. Twidragon1000 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well heres my story:

I got the first game around 04. I was around 8 or 9 at the time, so anyways. I got the game and started playing it. I wasn't too good at games, and I could only get to wonderland. Then around 05, I started playing again. I got pretty far into the game, didn't get the story that much, but still. Then in 07 I got II on the day before presidents day, and spent the whole day playing the game. So then I joined the sites and stuff, but then I got really lost when KH II FM came out. Then I stooped with it until 2/14/09 when I got KH:RCoM. So it brought back some memories, so I came back here. Sadly though I have lost KH1, and KH2 plus I haven't been up to date with the media, so I have some catching up to do. I'm hoping to get KH1 first, because thats the best one IMO.

13. Finale Wannabe Nobody

When i was young i remember my cousin playing a weird game with donald and goofy in. however he lost it. And on the internet i found it, on Devaintart, Kingdom hearts II.
    So i checked it out and found out it had donald and goofy. got the game. got addicted. got sick of donald and goofy. Got the 1sf game and UBER Deja-vu =3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.