Yoda vs. Mickey

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by O13 Follower, Jan 21, 2014.

?

Who wins Yoda or Mickey

1. Jedi Master

25.0%
  2. Keyblade Master

58.3%
  3. Xemnas getting bored watching this and killing them both

16.7%
  1. rulerwaffle Merlin's Housekeeper

Even at his Prime he's a lot older than Mickey, but I don't know that much about Yoda, really. He was one of my favorite characters in the series and I have more respect for him than I do Mickey, but that doesn't mean I like Mickey any less! Sorry I didn't mean to insinuate you were a jerk or anything. But, really, Daspade would be able to argue this out better and do Yoda justice. A lot of what he said in his second post proves he's an even match for Mickey if not better.

2. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I always call myself a jerk so don't take it personally but I don't Yoda as a threat comparied to mickey, I understand you like him and yes it will be a close match but I still think mickey wins.

3. rulerwaffle Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok! I didn't want to gain an enemy right after becoming Marlin's House Keeper. xD I can see your side of it, but you should be talking it more with Daspade, that's where it'll really get interesting. I still vote for Yoda, even though I was one of the silly people that voted for Xemnas just because I thought the idea was entertaining xDDD

4. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Don't worry I only bite when something really bad happens like when you steal my cookie, and yes it would be fun to see Xemnas come in ... Do you think Yoda would mistake him for a sith for a second?

5. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

I like Mickey/Kingdom Hearts characters as much as you do, but Yoda's powers are just too expansive and the Star Wars universe is just too big. I'm not ignorant. If both characters are in their prime (and in case you didn't know, prime means that they're both at the strongest point in their life) then Yoda would win.

6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yes but they have deminished extensively and their power won't stop mickey who can recover and jump back in the same manner Yoda would have done when he was younger ... no would likely do in his current age, so force push won't mean much, force valor is short term so not much help for the likes of Mickey hech Coun't Dooku could keep up with him during Yoda's force valor moment so how Mickey would be caught off guard by this would be a mistery to me, also for the record I still said all abilities just because I said all abilities doesn't mean they are in their prime, hech are we even sure Mickey even reached his prime yet?