Yoda vs. Mickey

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by O13 Follower, Jan 21, 2014.

?

Who wins Yoda or Mickey

1. Jedi Master

25.0%
  2. Keyblade Master

58.3%
  3. Xemnas getting bored watching this and killing them both

16.7%
  1. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Seeing how this is all going, the battle would most likely end in the defeat of the one, who makes the first mistake.

2. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Probably, but the votes say mickey, the two way war begins now. also to be frank I am shocked anyone voted for the third option I was simply bored and added a gag option.

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

People were probably bored, and decided to vote the third option, though I think it's impossible, if Xemnas interfered and Mickey and Yoda teamed up, well that's one less member of the organization.

4. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

then Xemnas sends them to the realm of darkness tricking them with a clone and Yoda dies there and Mickey is stuck not having CoD capabilities but gets out eventually seeing as how he did it in Chain of Memories.
    Edit: or an illusion seeing as how he tricked Roxas and Xion into thinking the other were heartless in Halloween town.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Pretty sure Yoda could see through those illusions using the force.

6. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

How this is nothingness and it isn't like the residents of Kingdom Hearts have miticlorians for him to detect so how would he know it is an illusion until it is too late.

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Forgive me for not knowing that much about the star wars universe, but can't Yoda sense deceit around him?

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

then if true, he would have found out Darth Sidous was the chanclor much sooner even if he clouded his senses that jerk is pure deceit.

9. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wasn't Sidious' own force ability interfering?

10. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Yes but look at the hollowgrams I could tell that Sidious and the Chanclor were the same person due to his chin and voice, however yes you are right which is why I said dispite Yoda's senses being clouded

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Xemnas doesn't exactly have the force to cloud Yoda's senses.

12. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I just found this in Wookiepedia under Yoda's powers "Much of his lightsaber combat style relied on jumps and acrobatics, augmented by his mastery of Force Valor. Despite being trained as a Jedi Consular, Yoda was considered to be one of the Jedi Order's greatest swordmasters. However, in his later years, Yoda lost a great deal of his mobility, demonstrating a pronounced limp and depending on a cane to aid him in his everyday movements. When possible, Yoda preferred to use a hoverchair rather than walk at all. His mastery of Force Valor allowed him to overcome these physical infirmities, but due to the extremely taxing nature of the ability, he was only able to utilize it for a short time before tiring." this only tells us he uses it for short bursts not long enought to best Mickey also I just now finished reading the whole powers and abilities section I see no proof that he can sense deceit.
    Edit: granted look into the future if he meditiates but that won't be of much help here

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Like I said, my star wars knowledge is limited. Wel with that statement, if Mickey can last long enough, then he wins.

14. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

But short bursts of speed aren't enough to survive a keyblitz

15. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

which is why Mickey would win if he lasted long enough

16. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Also if Xemans actually showed up he becomes intangible as they charge at him and make a CoD where he was and they both fall in.

17. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

Like I said in my original post, this scenario is assuming that both characters are in their prime.

18. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I never said in prime I said all abilities, this is Yoda before he dies

19. rulerwaffle Merlin's Housekeeper

Why would we need to have it that way? Do you think Mickey wouldn't be able to take on Yoda at his Primmeee??~ xDDDD It's not exactly fair to have Yoda at his oldest against young little mickey, though even then I still think Yoda would have a chance. Especially with all the evidence Daspade has presented.

20. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I think Yoda would die if he fought Mickey period but I never said that Yoda was in his prime did no one notice that I took away mickeys super time freeze spell, so don't come to me calling me a jerk, also he takes on people hundreds of years younger than him all the time so that means you are scared for yoda am I right rulerwaffle? also how about if I make it the last prequel movie incarnation with all of the skills of Yoda, better.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014