Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

In The Land of Propane and Propane Accessories
    Hey, Hello, Hi, you all.
    [​IMG]

*cough* well I'm terminallyCapricious, so yes. Uh I guess I should put up an introduction, but ONLY if you promise to read it! Mkay? Good. Yes. Now, there's about--6million different things I could say and talk about but I'm rather lazy at this point.

So yeah, I'm little ball of random information and good music. I tend to be at a loss for words to put in a situation (I've done this countless times so bear with me here) There's alot of stuff that ranges in my interests (alittle bit of everything; it's so random you wouldn't believe someone is this.......and there is the loss for words that I mentioned earlier) Bleh, anywho- I've leeched from this site's video archive for a long time and finally decided to join the forum. Why? Because I need multiple forums to keep me interested at one time and the others I've been on have died. So I shot for a bigger one. Either way, I hope this site does much better than the other ones have lately.

Anywho, I think that's just about it. Yes. Questions would be nice. Very much so.

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Well you seem like a fun person, welcome to the site.

As is dictated by our Lords and Masters I must inform you to read the rules, and apologise in advance for the fact that pretty much any and every reply you get to this thread will say the same thing. I promise if you stick around you'll find out we're not as mindless as we come across in introduction threads.

Anyways, you say you like good music, so I look forward to see what you can throw at us.

Also, I will admit, the image you posted made me smile.

I hope we live up to your expectations and needs <3

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I read that and it seemed like you were on crack. You're awesome.

Welcome to the site. Just so you know, you'll probably be stuck here for at least a few years, so just be prepared, because once you join, you never leave.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Or you might leave... for a little bit...
    Then you'll certainly come back! XD *points to self*

Anyway, since CtR told you about the rule thing... I don't feel the need to mention it... (although I Technically just did... -_-)
    But yes, welcome to the site!
    Enjoy! and uh...
    *points towards RP section*
    I highly recommend!

5. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks guys, I figured that this place seemed fun. And I'd like to RP sometime or another, yes. And don't worry I already flipped through the rules and regulations so I don't accidentally set off the head honchos and such.

And catch the rain, you have a similar writing patter to mine (Aha, what a funny coincidence)

But yes, my posts in the "what are you listening to" thread will be filled with good stuff.

And I hope that I'll be here for quite a while!

6. Jayn

Welcome, welcome. As CtR said, you seem like a fun person. I hope you stick around, make friends, have fun. :]

Role playing = <3

7. Cryoshell Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, hello. Perchance, are you known as Golden Requiem of Silence on another KH board?

8. Doukuro Chaser

You seem like one of the coolest newbies in a while. For this I shall spare you from the usual greetings as they are boring anyway.

Awesome to hear that you are a rper. We need more of those around here. Mind if I stalk you? Okay, I'm doing it anyway. <3

I don't think I have ever seen that picture before... It made the dark, morbid side of me get giddy with the thought of killing people. I mean... ahem, anyway~

The first two lines ending with 'anyway' was by accident, and I had to make it three >w< Even though I hate the number three... So for the sake of making it four...anway.

Welcome. <3

9. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Well Cryoshell, you must have seen the message I sent Gamzee (my nickname for him), I guess it's a small world after all, yes.
    And yup, I like to see over rules before joining a forum- it's a very special ritual of mine (right next to analyzing features)
    And Eevee are completely and totally better than Mudkipz

EDIT: ooh hey Naomi, and yeah sure, I don't mind being stalked. And yes, Gamzee has that effect on us all.

I'm sure I'll enjoy this place, very much so

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I...could've sworn I noticed you before in the Spam Zone. I should've noticed your name for sure, High Blood. Anyway, this is a pretty fun place and yes. Spam Zone and RP Arena are where it's at. Enjoy your stay for the rest of eternity.

11. terminallyCapricious Traverse Town Homebody

Nah, I've never been on this forum any time before yesterday. And I hope this eternity lasts more than a month.

EDIT: By the way, I'm female.

12. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Wass up? :3 lol Welcome to the forums. I hope you will have fun here. So enjoy. <3

13. Daxa~ #stalker

Hey! Welcome.....mwhahahahahha

i mean...yeah
    so anyway,you seem crazy in a good way like me and most of the people on here,so i love you! <3

hope to see u round :D

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Nice name you got there.

Sorry, this is going to be a crappy welcome, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, it's been a loooooong week.

Anyway, welcome to KHV; I think I'll call you...tCapri. Yeah, I like that - tCapri. :D Have fun!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.