Digital Art Yang

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Cody, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Cody Chaser

The other twin :D
    [​IMG]
    I quite like this one... though it was supposed to be more simple. Kinda went overboard but I still like it.
    Tag making is hard when you take such a long break haha.

EDIT:Hmm looks a little blurry now that I've posted it. Might sharpen it up later if I decide to use it.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This is quite nice, I like the lighting and the flow is lovely. I do prefer the one that is currently in your sig as I prefer the colours but the blues and red still work with this Yang one. I like the text, it fits, it feels like it shouldn't but it does. The one thing I don't realyl like is that his fingers are blurred, it just feels they shouldn't be that way. You could blur the other arm a tiny bit to add more depth but that's my only criticism. I really do like the simplicity of it, it may not be THAT simple but it's more so than the other. Nice job though.

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I'm not sure what to think on this one. While I do like the effects and attempt at depth, something about it feels somewhat off-putting. The smudging doesn't really seem very complete, and the depth is not quite there.

It feels far too barebones, considering what you were going for. I think if you work on the smudging and depth a bit, it'll look great.