Audio Xion's Goodbye~ [ Rainbow☁Dash's Fandub]

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Maka Albarn, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yeah! Finally got my new microphone. :3 I'll let my YouTube quote speak for me:

Contains MAJOR SPOILERS for those who have not played 385/2 Days, so watch at your own risk if you haven't played the game and don't want to be spoiled.

Also, I realized my voice is super quiet at most parts. Sooooorry. D: Being a dying person is a bit difficult, and I tried my best to stay in character. There are subtitles... I'll improve... SOMEDAY!

Thanks for watching, and enjoy. ^^

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

I haven't played the game in quite a while, so I'm not sure if Xion's voicing was spot-on.

But other than that, it sounded very nice! You're speaking was clear, however soft, and you had good expression/tone in your voice. I could really... feel for Xion and Roxas, y'know? Because of your voice.

Very good job! c:

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Man I tell ya Maka, you have an amazing ability there! It sounded just like her, in which I'm not surprised because you always nail characters with ease. (Or so it seems.)

The only thing I noticed was the quietness like you said. Other than that, awesome job and make more awesome stuff with your new awesome mic! 8D

4. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

This was beautiful! You did an amazing job voicing her :)
    I too noticed the quietness, but other than that....wonderful!! ^^

5. Krown King's Apprentice

I have to agree with Llave here, your Xion was pretty much spot-on. You did a really great job. I almost thought it was her real voice at first. <///<
    The one complaint I do have is that your voice was maybe just a wee bit too soft. Other than that, you did amazing!~ c:

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Thank you all so much for the comments! I really wasn't expecting this much, so thank you to you all. :glomp:

I will work with the sound system and get it down eventually! D:< Thank you all again though.

I wonder what Mike would think about this... :'D

7. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

You are very welcome! :) Wonderful work deserves many compliments!

8. Mike Chaser

A little on hard to hear, but when I did...it sounded somewhat like Xion. The emotion was there and it seemed to fit just right. Nice job!