358/2 Days Xion's affect on Namine

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I have been thinking Namine drew a picture of Roxas, Axel AND Xion, was Xion removed from the picture? and if not does that mean Namine remembers her exsisting? And if the image of Xion was deleted does that mean everything Xion touched forgets her?

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

Remeber, anyone who had been in contact with Xion forgets her when she becomes a part of Roxas as shown when Riku held the Oblivion Keyblade for a period of time and Xion spoke through it, so I guess you coudl say anythign that represent Xion, being drawings and such would vanish as there is no meaning behind it's existence.

Howver in KH2, who knows if Roxas remembered Xion when he regained his memories in Twilight Town, it's highly likely since Roxas did summon two keyblades against Axel and Axel in turn was surprised there were two as he only remembers Roxas wielding one keyblade.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Like Protecter said, anything that represented Xion disappeared when she faded, and everyone who ever knew her forgot her. We see that Roxas remembers Axel, but he never sees Xion in his memories of the Organization, so I think he completely forgot her as well. That would explain why he only remembers the final times of being in the Organization, the rest of the time was spent with Xion.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Once after Namine did what she was suppose to, things were like xion never existed. Although there might be a way for xion to be remembered.
    1) the shell she left behind when she dissapeared. Roxas may still have it without knowing all this time but since he went back into sora, maybe sora will have it (unless ansem took it from roxas)
    2) whatever ansem put inside sora during when he was asleep probably contains info on Xion.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

When Xion disappeared, everything that was connected to her, remembered her, represented her disappeared. Even Namine, regardless of how special she and her memory thingie worked.

As for that, I'm pretty sure Roxas didn't remember Xion, otherwise he would have had memory banks of her in that too. Everyone forgot all about her and everything about her.

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

he never saw Roxas dual-wielding. the first time Roxas dual-wields is after Axel tries to stop him. Axel never sees him after that, until Twilight Town, and as such is shocked to see Roxas dual-wield. it has nothing to do with not remembering Xion, he just never saw Roxas do it.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Y'now, at the end of Days Xion did say that everyone would remember her, but the memories would be burried so they wouldn't know about them. So I'm pretty everyone remembers, they just can't actually remember the memories. Kinda like what Namine told Sora at the end of C.O.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

So y'all are saying that by erasing memories of her, anything other object connected to her also disappears? But the shell was left behind so maybe just any representation of her disappeared, not just anything connected to her. Though I still don't understand how a drawing of her would disappear along with memories (unless it's still there but nobody remembers so they can't see it) except for plot purpose.