Kingdom Hearts II Xigbar HELP!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by SpazticFantaztic >:3, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I'm so stuck on the Xigbar battle. I can get hm down ot his last hp bar, but most of the time I don't, but I keep dieng. I can block his special attack, but is there anything I can do to make him stop warping when the battle gets tougher an his hp gets lower?

2. jammi567 Merlin's Housekeeper

There's nothing that you can do to stop him warping, seeing as he controls the element of space, lol.

You could try using thunder magic (make sure you lock onto him first!) Alternativly, there's the possibility of using warp snipe reaction command to hit back the blue lasers he sends out.

3. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Does warp snipe actually do any damage?

4. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Yes. All Warp Snipe does is knock his shots right back at him. In fact, if you're real lucky, you can actually finish him off with that RC! :)

5. Dredica SNES was the best.

No, no, and no. What you wanna do is use Master form in his battle, then when you get antiform, or final form, use it on him. If you get antiform before you get Final form, then use master form again, then you should get Final form, it does alot of damage.

6. sweet_and_silent Merlin's Housekeeper

What I so totally kicked his butt all you have to do is keep moving until he has to reload then when he changes the room keep jumping and moving till you hit him and keep doing that. And warp snipe is pretty effective if you use it in the right way

7. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    K what u do is equip wisdom reaction command abilty so when he blows the sh!t outa u thats when u hit triangle to restore health and magic and your able to shoot at long distance and if he hurts u again u heal yourself

8. jammi567 Merlin's Housekeeper

I never knew that it could kill him.

If you're good at guarding, then you could guard the shots he makes, so that they bounce back and hit him for a bit of damage.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

All RCs can kill bosses if they deal any damage, killing cerberus with dog paddle is fun.

Anyway, mucke sue you have master up to at least level three. Areal dodge is great in there, you cover more ground and deflect the basic shots. Final is good if you managed to get it allready, if not don't sweat it too much. How good are you at dodging his despiration move (Let's see how you dance)?

10. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

11. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

folloow bizkits guide video and his dm you can just keep running around and if he doenst hit you you should survive also after you gaurd his attacks theirs chance you should be able to get a combo on him i would recmond using gull wings so you do more damagae

12. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

I recommend guarding and reflecting his shots. After deflecting them back at him twice, he gets caught off guard for about 5 seconds. I never actually tried this in the normal fight, only in his data battle in FM. - it might require different timing in the regular fight.

13. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

You have no idea how funny that is to me...

14. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

no surprise i would say when he is using the dm the easy way is using a limit

15. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I finally beat him but now I'm stuck on Luxord. My friend told me to just be at like level 50 and beat the crap outa him. Should I make a new thread for him or continue it here?I probably might be able to beat him but I'm not sure.

16. jammi567 Merlin's Housekeeper

Basically, just make the use of the reaction commands you're given.

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

practive on the gamblers if you have trouble with commands and that's really all there is to him.

18. ♦Demon♥Angel♦ Gummi Ship Junkie

&lt;&lt;insert witty comment here&gt;&gt;
    it toke me a while 2 defeat both of them!!!!!!
    the gambler... was kind of easy!!!!
    i defeated the game like a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but i can't get past xiggy now...THAT'S SO WEIRD!!!!!!!:yelling:

19. Roxas2605 Traverse Town Homebody

U have to have comet ready for when he uses the attack on the small platfrom and starts firing at you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.