Xemnas has some ego

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Deathsight4444, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathsight4444 Merlin's Housekeeper

I just realized after looking at all of the orginization members, that every single one of them has an x in there name. Xemnas is the one who named them when he found them, right? I mean, he even gave roxas his name. Cmon, I mean, do you honostly have to go around and name everyone with an x all because your name starts with x? He has a bigger ego then me (scratch that, no one has a bigger ego then me)

2. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

It's not ego it's just to mark their brother hood of becoming a nobody

3. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

... the X is the sign of the brother hood (with a sister in it) i guess square enix made it an X because it sounds cool.
    EDIT: someone beat me to it!

4. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

X always sound cool because they are hardly used. Why do you think I have in X in my user name? It's because it makes things sound cooler.

5. Spike H E R O

Wow,you just realized the X thing?The X in their names is like the Organization's trademark.They take the names they used to have before turning into Nobodies,they mix them around randomnly and they add an X.Xemnas does,nt have an ego (well,sort of,but you got the wrong reason).And since Xemnas is Ansem's Nobody,the evil Ansem I mean,what can you spell by mixing around Ansem and adding an X
    Ansem+X=Xemnas

6. Deathsight4444 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well ya, x sounds cool, but because of the letter x, namine got banned. Get what I mean. Besides, the fact that they all wear black robes is a good enouph membership. I don't see the point in having an x in every single name. That is of course, unless square enix had to. Or maybe it isn't xemnas at all. Square enix is the ones with the ego's. They got x in their name, right?

Xemnas is xehanorts nobody. Ansem never was a nobody or heartless. Xemnases heartless was just some stupid ansem wanna-be.

7. Spike H E R O

That's what I meant by "the evil Ansem".I just meant that Xemnas is Heartless Ansem's Nobody counterpart.

8. Deathsight4444 Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh. So in the end, its not that xemnas has a big ego, he is just an ansem wanna be. Wow

9. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*slaps forehead*

What everyone else said... -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.