Dream Drop Distance Xehanort's story

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by User 35377, Sep 23, 2011.

1. User 35377 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  2. Llave Superless Moderator

Hahaa indeed, however, we might not get any of that till KHIII, but it's plausible that it could happen in 3D. I must concur, it would be exciting to learn more about such things!

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I don't understand, KH3D doesn't lead to KH1 and 2 does it? I thought what you saw in the trailer was after KH2 so he wouldn't be forming the organisation, unless he's reforming. Unless there is something I am missing.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I think that was two unrelated statements xD Not "The KH3D trailer looks cool because it shows how he formed the organization, which I want to see." More of "The Kh3D trailer looks so cool" and "I want to see how he formed the organization!"
    Though the KH3D trailer does seem like it may have some past events played (the Braig scene makes me assume this).

I hope we can see more of Seeker of Darkness.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Ahh alright, this makes more sense, thanks xD

I did find the Braig scene really interesting, I did see small Ienzo which confused me as it's either the past (unlikely as Xehanort is in HB with his keyblade but I could be wrong) or they reverted back to the bodies they left before being turned into nobodies- like they grew up as a nobody and then are back to normal and have reverted to a younger age.

6. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

On Ienzo, the general fanon is that since Nobodies don't age, he used his illusion powers to make his appearance match his level of maturity.

7. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

It'll be interesting to see what the introduction of 3D will have to offer about Xehanort and why he did what he did in the trailer. Xehanort easily is the most complex character in the series.

8. Llave Superless Moderator

It is a flashback, that is the only logical option. There are still a lot of things we don't know, but that was a glimpse of what happened when Xehanort the Apprentice realized he is Master Xehanort in the Trailer. He clearly had slain Even and Ienzo and Braig was the next victim.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I always thought they did, Namine just looked quite young inKH:CoM while she looked older in KH2, but alright- fair enough your statement does make sense.

So a flashback to how they turned into heartless? That surely does make sense, I never thought of it that way- thanks.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

More of the days when they were experimenting with the heart. I dunno what clicked into Xehanorts mind, but he somehow remembered who he once was (MX with Terra). There may even be a chance that he was "possessed" by the "heartless" from the battle against Terranort in BBS. But i don't know how sound that hypothesis is...

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Really? When I saw it, my thought was that they were reforming post-KHII as their Somebodies. To our knowledge, Terranort wasn't able to use his Keyblade; wouldn't he have been able to use it as a Nobody if he was? Plus, I'm not sure that Ansem SoD/Xemnas would reform straight into Master Xehanort--what would happen to Terra's body? :/

12. Llave Superless Moderator

No that isn't possible, it has to be a flash back because Master Xehanort retains his original form in KHIII; Be it his younger form or the older form in BBS. But that has to be it.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

My theory is that Terra will end up in the Lingering Sentiment somehow or trapped within Master Xehanort IF Xehanort doesn't return as Terranort. Though I imagine he will since Xemnas and Ansem SoD are the Nobody and Heartless of Terranort, not Master Xehanort.
    The reason that Xemnas wasn't able to use a Keyblade, I believe, is because he was a Nobody (though Roxas was able to use Sora's) or because he didn't know he can, which I find weird. Maybe he simply didn't think he needed them anymore (which I don't see why he would. Keyblade > Ethereal Blades, imo).

But I think if he remembers who he is, he'll be able to use his Keyblade, even if he's in Terranort form (like in BBS, he possessed Terra and kept his own Keyblade)

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

On the nobodies aging thing. Nomura has said they don't. I guess that the Namine bit is just improved modeling making her look more mature.

I'm inclined to believe it is a flash back since Ienzo doesn't look enough like Zexion yet, and we see when the keyblade is summoned that Xehanort is wearing something with a loose white sleeve. Unless this is a new outfit that would be a lab coat leading me to think this is the aprentice days still. And honestly I prefer it that way. We will no doubt see the the people who end up being restored in KH3. The apprentice time frame is like the black hole of Kingdom Hearts history, and it is very important at that.

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

My thoughts are this- but I was also thinking that he could return as Master Xehanort and Terra's body as we don't know (well I don't) where MX's body actually went, it just disappeared and it would mean Terra wouldn't have to be separated (also in the coded secret ending when they say he'll return it's a hologram of MX). Although, having said that I think as a logical point of view that he would return as terranort and then be the final boss which means saving Terra's body. Therefore being the end of Xehanort and saving Terra (and I assume Ven and Aqua will also be saved in there).

16. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah. When I saw the trailer from TGS, I am really looking forward to what the events were after BBS. Also, I hope for some mention about Ven and Aqua because those two really completed the game's story as a whole. I'd also like to know more about Terra's struggle in his heart. There was also a KH3D trailer I saw awhile back that stated that Master Xehanort would return, so information on that would be great.

I like your thoughts on that part with MX and Terra. I think KHIII will explain it completely as KH3D is the Mark of Mastery for Sora and Riku. Don't forget, Aqua's also wondering the Realm of Darkness and the last place we saw her was talking with Ansem the Wise by the ocean. Ventus is still sleeping within Sora, so somehow his heart needs releasing.

17. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

not only that, but Braig is in his uniform and was asking Xehanort about his memory, which he also did in the secret ending of BBS.

18. Llave Superless Moderator

Indeed it is. It is practically the pivotal point in time. It was the time that caused the heartless, the nobodies, Organization XIII , and the influencing Riku to give into the darkness. So i would like to know more about such things as well.

19. Princess-Sammi Merlin's Housekeeper

I am also excited for Apprentice Xehanort's life to be revealed - those are the parts of Kingdom Hearts 3D that I am looking forward to the most. The moment I saw the ending of the latest trailer, I began theorizing.

20. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

What type of theories have you thought about?