Kingdom Hearts II Xaldin's insane

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Tahno, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I can't beat Xaldin that easily because of his insane sideburn/wind energy and those blue sticks of his. Anyone got any tips?

2. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

Timing is the key. If you're careful, you can beat him without having to heal at all.

Dodge/Block his attacks and then use the reaction command to damage him. Once he starts using the dragon attack, etc, reflect comes in handy. You can't attack him using normal methods, or you're toast.

Remember you'll probably get Mickey's help the first 2-3 times you die.

3. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

thanks..

hey, thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I'll try and use your tips. :D

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

when you use jump be sureyour locked on. otherwise you'll just miss him entirely.

5. Imiko Destiny Islands Resident

Something that really helps is having the Limit Command for Goofy. It gets a lot of hits on and you can do it multiple times. Try using that, it made it easier for me.​

6. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Make sure your locked on, and I believe you can use master form right, I remember using forms a lot, though I'd run away when I became anti (3 times -.-) anyway, it's all about timing.

7. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Block with Timing, keep locked on to him and make sure to take his RC's and kill him with that, then he'll be easy.

8. gaiachild000 Merlin's Housekeeper

one word Mickey!

no seriously you need to use reflect and dont stand around

9. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Lol, once I almost beat Xaldin with King Mickey, but I died with Mickey. And when Sora was revived, Xaldin randomly got this forcefield around him, and I couldn't get close to use the "Jump" command.

Lol, I used Mickey, and I didn't stand around. I tried attacking Xaldin with pressing X insanely, but xaldin just blocked it. So, Mickey unfortunately died.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

For one thing, Mickey cannot defeat any boss. He doesn't have a finisher attack on his combo.

Another odd strategy is to force yourself into Mickey, and here's why. You've probably noticed a command on Mickey called "D-Charge." This is part of the technique healing light. If you complete the charge (I think three bars) then Mickey can heal you up to full HP, MP, even drive. It's like starting the battle fresh.

Obviously the later you can do this the better but Xaldin gets faster and fiercer as you go on so after about half way it's impracticable for most people. You should give this a try about 1/3 of the way into the battle. Untill then don't hold back. hit him with limits and drives like no tomorrow because soon you'll be restored like it never happened and you can do it again.

11. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Well it is true about fighting Xaldin, on how he's insane. But here's the solving case that came in handy to me: After researching and fighting Xaldin multiple times I found my stragety.

1. Make sure you have reflect in your magic commands, put it as triangle, square or what sort. Just so when the dragon comes you can click right away blocking the attack.

2. When he comes right behind you bring out your keyblade and block it.

3. Use goofy at times with his magic. I forgot what the magic was called something when afterwards you release goofy sending him flying all over the place. ( found it funny, but use your magic wisely, never know when it'll be the right time to use it)

4. When Xaldin does that magic thing, copy it with the triangle or x button until your reach nine. While he wandering you can use it to get him, give him a few magic attacks and whaps and it'll be good.

5. If you lose, there could be a possible chance of using Mickey, depends on how far you've been or short timing. Good luck.

12. Shift Chaser

Jump on his face and cast Reflect during the first phase(before his DM).
    Save Mickey only for emergencies.
    Also use reflect to block his DM.

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

almost forgot. regarding his little vortex, dragon, desperation move thing. reflect is the best method but if you don't have the MP stand in the front right of the arena, that's where you will get hit least. But do not stand here for reflect since he will recoil back and hit you anyway.

14. Arch Mana Knight

When I used that strategy I got through the fight only getting hit three times...he died fast. Also jumping around a lot helps.

15. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

okay, guys, I already beat Xaldin now, so thanks for the information.

Thanks you for the tips. :D

I finished beating Xaldin now. Thank you all.

16. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Your very welcome:) Glad to help.

17. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

When Xaldin does the thing with the dragon, if you have more than one "Learn", use it so that you can jump when he striikes. Other than that you should be fine. 4

18. NovaParadox Merlin's Housekeeper

hes really difficult, the king had to save my butt both times, other then the sniper dude at the world that never was id say he was my toughest opponent, just try to spam the learn ability that thing is really useful, sometimes you can get like 3 learns per one of his attacks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.