Kingdom Hearts II Xaldin On Proud

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Misty, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

I suck and I need help. D:

ANYTHING.

And don't just copy what it says in the Guidebook, I have it and it does nothing.

2. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Um, space him out... and react to his moves.

Strafe left the entire time. When he does the sweep, he always comes in from your right, so you have reaction time to jump up. He does this often at the begining.

Also, if your strafing left, the straight stab move (where he stabs forward with all six lances) will miss if your at a distance from him. He does this often at the begining as well.

Ok, now when he uses his Jump comand, and your strafing, you can time it right by pressing triangle, then X really fast, its possible for him too miss it and you connect yours.

Ok, if you are going to use a drive, I would recomend Valor, for the jordan hops. It makes you more evasive.

His dragon's hurricane can be jumped over if you time it right, and you have your jump command upgraded. If you have Master leveled up you can jump dodge through it too. (You probably wont have a high level master form at this point. If you opt to use Donald and Beast, as I did last time, then you could just use master for drive.

Now if he KO's you, Mickey will save you (I'm not sure if he still does on Proud...) if he does, just space him out. And cast pearl like a mad man. Dont try to take him on heads up, and make sure you use build up your drive gage and use it before Mickey gets KOed, that way you can get your party at full streangth.

Ok, the only move I didnt cover, is the one where the lances come in from all sides, I think you can jump that too... did I cover everything?

I used all my magic for Cure. I didnt see the need to use magic elsewhere.

Let me know how the Xaldin bashing goes. I remember him being pretty tough.

3. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

my guides frist form

he gathers air around him and then slowly walks towards you and as soon you see
    you can do the reactions command garud and get as many jumps as you can then use them
    then he will do that again or he will go up high in the air he will push his lances down and press o and go foward and if you can pick up jumps then he will do pick up air and walk slowy if not then he will shot these balls of wind just gaurd those he will shot 3 of them and once he was 2 and a half bars of health he goes into his second form

the first move he does is the twiling the lances thing and comes towards you gaurd those its hard to time but once you do it right once its easy when he will make a wind dragon thing and go against the back of the wall and use reflect then he may do the frist forms attack or he will gather wind and teleport around you if he just teleports around you without wind if ok but if he use winds reflect after he done teleport he just the frist forms attack so just gaurd and use jump

also a guy on youtube called bizkit047 has some oragantions 13 battle guides helped me out on my lowlevel proud mode

4. Hero Form Hollow Bastion Committee

The best way to win is to block his straight stab, then rapidly hit the learn reaction until it is max (9). Then just use jump repeatedly to inflict massive damage. Make sure to use reflect to dodge his desperation attack. Repeat that process and victory should be pretty swift.

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

After all of his attacks except for the "Fangs of Dispair" you get the learn command, use it. Lock on and string the jumps together and finish with a combo. If you don't Lock on Sora will go up and down in place like a pogo stick dealing no damage to him unless you get lucky. Don't be afraid to use reflect but don't let it send you into MP Charge you're going to want to be able to heal (you can fix that in the menu if you don't want to look at your MP each cast). If you are like most of us and can't see to dodge the Fangs of dispair move stand in the back right corner of the feild and he'll barely hit you with it.

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

Use reflect whenever he uses his big wind move. Just use the reaction commands and reflect, and you should be in the clear.

7. Repliku Chaser

Use reflect to block the bigger moves or try to go left and jump over the stuff he sends at you. Also, if you attack him straight off with a combo as soon as the battle begins you should get the option for a Learn reaction command. Try to not be too far away from him and lock on so you can draw close and use the Learn command and it makes the battle go quickly. When he's on the flying dragon, use reflect and you can't do much else but dodge around and avoid his attacks. Also, avoid getting stuck in corners at ALL costs. If you are stuck in a corner he will just destroy you so try to stay more to the middle of the battle area or at least have the ability to jump away from him. As others said, Mickey will come out if you die. Use Mickey to just hit him back with a combo and then set to save Sora. Don't worry about taking Xaldin down much with Mickey because he hits weaker than Sora and won't do as much and he also cannot kill the boss. Once Sora is up, try to move to get Xaldin if he's open with a combo and again, try to get those reaction commands. They really do help in getting Xaldin to die faster. Good luck!

8. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Xaldin gave me some trouble in Standard. It's gonna take a while for me to beat him in Proud.

9. Acryllic Merlin's Housekeeper

we're talkin' 'bout Xaldin, right?

as sexy as that dreaded man is,
    how is he so hard in proud mode?
    i think i might be having problems here.
    i don't understand how he can be this hard.

i thought he was fun.
    i have no strategy for him.
    i do what i usually do and give him what i got!
    it's actually fun.

and i've yet to use mickey.
    grr.
    D<
    i wanna die so i can use him but noooo,, donald keeps saving me first before himself.

10. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Does any of that help you out?

11. Dredica SNES was the best.

Kind of, but most of it is just for-warning.

12. Misty gimme kiss

THANK YOU so much all. <3

I beat him whoring the Learn command.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.