X-Play Reviews Kingdom Hearts II FM+

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seems interesting, at the Tokyo Game Show 2007, when there was a lack of public KH trailers to show, Xplay took it on themselves to review the currently, and probably will always be JP version of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. They are a bit off on somethings, but you can't expect them to beat everything in the game. So without further to do.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Review

Thanks to the 'DOS-embedded tipster, QBasic for messaging me this.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Sweet. 4 out of 5. Not too bad. :3
    2. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      how come i never saw that?

o well second verse same as the first :D
      (kh2 got 4 outa 5 also)

He talked about kh3 or wut ever but shouldnt he allready know about the new ones since he's at TGS?
    3. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      *shrugs* They must've over-looked that part.
    4. hangthesilver
      hangthesilver
      I like how at the very end of the video Sora gets spanked. XD
    5. Sir Charles of Monocles
    6. SoKuRi777
      SoKuRi777
      It should get 5/5 see that's why don't like x-play they make fun of almost every game they review even though thats just at some of the times they do so "sigh" oh well "ciao"
    7. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      Well that was interesting indeed.

"We like our Disney FF titles tough, gangsta tough. We're OG that way" xD

Are you kidding me. KH in no way deserves a perfect score. Hell I'd give the first one a 4.5 and the second a 4, but never a perfect score.

btw, was anyone else relieved when Adam reviewed it? It always seems to me that he actually reviews games in a semi-professional way and Morgan is just there. Most of her reviews are ****** jokes....at least Adam is funny once in a while.
    8. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      saw it 4/5 they did not talk about the new boss battles whish were hard (at first) and fun but its x-play
    9. Chaser of Twilight
      Chaser of Twilight
      xD the plus makes it special. rofl rofl.
      but yeah it probably got the 4/5 because it's not translated 100% into english for the peoples at xplay *ie "foreign languages are funny" :rockdover:* not only that but both KHI and KHII got a 4 star rating from them in the past. me thinks it might just be a trend..
    10. Zexion
      Zexion
      The new bosses ha ! that's cool
      Zexion ,MArluxia,Larxene ,Vexen , LExaeus < And TerrA....
    11. darkside103190
      darkside103190
      People!!!!

We are getting sidetracked from what really matters!!! When is it coming to America where the fans are practically begging to get this. We need to know when its coming here. Nice rating though 4/5.:starwars::stupid2: These Icons are awesome
    12. Liekosulfr
      Liekosulfr
      Needs more funny. D:
    13. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      *ignores*

im suprised there arnt more "It shoulda got a 5!" replies
    14. SoKuRi777
      SoKuRi777

I know it dosen't need a perfect score I just love KH (I don't wan't any more replys to my post.)"Ciao"
    15. Dredica
      Dredica
      I saw the review for final mix I think a while ago.

What is boss rush mode?
    16. koibito813
      koibito813
      oh, i recorded this when in first aired in...september, i think. it's still sitting in my Tivo 'cause i just like watching it all the time to hear that review. XD haha. "nicole richie" "the plus means it's special"
    17. morris1113
      morris1113
      yeah i saw this review a long time ago and honestly ,xplay is full of ****. T.B.O.G gives final mix a perfect 5. if u have played the original, there should be no prob understanding this game...
    18. Dredica
      Dredica
      I doubt playing the orginals will actually help you understand. I mean, inless you have seen youtube videos, or kh-vids, then you would probably not know that whole bunch about it. So if I were to not have figured out about kh-vids, then I wouldn't have got final mix anyway...wait a sec, did I get off topic?
    19. morris1113
      morris1113
      well it sure helped me. after beating kh 2 hundreds of times ,there was no prob goin through the final mix version, and i still havent used a translation guide to help me yet and i have already done critical mode, solved the jiminy puzzles, complete ORGXIII final cut, mushroom challenge, and beat Terra. NOT BRAGGIN. so after beating kh2 there really should be no prob