WTF is with teens

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by D R E A M, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Of course I'd do everything I could to get that CRAZY idea off her mind, since we clearly all see she's way to immature to be having this baby, nor does she have the financial supports she needs to have to take care of a baby.
    But COME ON, I see people here saying they'd adopt the girl away if they were here parents, she might have her mind set on a pretty dumb idea, but hello she'd still be your own kid! Your part as a parent is to help the kid trough life, and guide them trough cases like this, not abandon them whenever things get very hard and difficult. Even though this girl acts like a spoiled brat.
    But as earlier stated, as a responsible adult I'd do everything I could so she wouldn't get that baby until she was mature enough and could take care of it, without needing to live off her body.

2. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Mhhmm... I've heard about this. Pretty stupid. She has had sex over 300 times. Seriously? There is something wrong there with both the mother and the daughter. My dad and I just talked about this a month ago. It was just about that he wants me to have safe sex when I'm old enough. Its the mother's fault for not taking notice for this I have to say. She should have talked to her daughter about babies anyway. The daughter is going to spoil her child I can tell, and ruin her own life. She's going to regret it.

3. TheKingdomCame Traverse Town Homebody

I've heard about this before, but I assumed it was a joke. Holy sh@t. That freak definitely needs to be locked up someplace.

4. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

Idk. I'm sorry, but I find babies annoying after more than about 20 minutes. Why the hell would you want to have one?

5. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

When my brother was in 6th grade a girl was going around showing pics of her baby.
    SHE WAS 11!!!

6. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Need mental help... much? I think she needs to stop with her foolishness and get on a better track.
    Having sex is for later in life when your done with school and you aren't in the limits of your parents.
    My mom would never ever let me get out of hand.
    That girl must carry around a sign saying buy one get some free or something.

7. The Fuk? Dead

Who would want to have a baby with her anyway?

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow.... She's really messed up...

9. The Fuk? Dead

Well the way she talks would turn me off the moment I started talking to her. lol

But I understand.

And...She said if she couldn't afford it, she would sell it? That is ridiculous

10. Daenerys Targaryen ok

It's all for attention.All for attention.YOu could tell her mom was not paying attention to her, by the way she was suprised when she was the girl having sex in the bathroom in 8th grade,I mean please.

11. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

There's all kinds of crazy people out there.
    Apparently, she's one of them.
    My parents would NEVER let me look at another boy again, if that was me.
    I'll have to stay in my room the rest of my life.

12. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Zomg- that was annoying.
    If I acted like that around my parents... (not like I act like that when they're not around)
    No more comments from me.