WTF is with teens

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by D R E A M, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Wow....

This girl needs some isolation time or something...

2. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Either she just wanted to be on t.v., or she has major issues.

I'd personally lock her up in a mental institution.

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

true, but

this must be fake unless she isnt fertile

because she states that she had relations with 300 men, and she still isnt pregnant.

but , if it is real, the girl needs help

4. Repliku Chaser

Some teens...and well some adults, kids etc in general are just out there. I can see why the mother still loves her kid even if she is being odd. If the girl does get pregnant though, she obviously will have to change her lifestyle or give the kid up for adoption. I guess even if I think some things are rather bizarre, I don't really tend to get on people for them. She can feel how she wants and it doesn't really affect me in any way. Also, the boys she goes out with to have sex etc should be responsible too. I doubt she hides this nature from them if she's so willing to say her mind on a television program so understanding that can mean the boys should have a clue and not want to have sex with someone who is out to just get pregnant any way if they aren't ready for such a thing.

Some boys and girls as teens -do- want children early. It's not that freakish if you stop to think about it but the problem is are they able to actually take care of the kids. Also, some teens are very promiscuous and I won't bother calling a male or female a **** for wanting to have sex. Would people be so appalled if the girl was a boy instead and just wanted to be a playa? As said, if she actually did manage to get pregnant, whether she keeps the kid, aborts the kid, or gives it up, her life is going to have to change to some degree and she'll have to rethink things or just stagnate in her pattern and that's on her. A parent though would want to love a kid regardless of whether that kid is a criminal, sexually odd, or whatever or that parent can't really call itself a parent in the first place. There are worse things this girl could be doing and at least she's up front about it instead of doing what some girls do which is try to trap men into marriage by coercing them to unprotected sex and walla, baby.

Boys and girls, men and women, both have responsibilities when it comes to sexual behavior. If anything, we should take this stuff and know that there are people out there like this and -think- before you personally do something if you don't want trapped in that lifeway.

5. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

0_0 I never wish to hear of this again. That girl is insane. In the membrane. Insane in the brain.

6. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Ahh, the infamous Maury show . . . this show is nothing less than lulzy to me. It's all staged people, so relax. It's true that teems are really effed up these days, but not like this, thank goodness. They exaggerate everything that's being said. Every once in a while, the show brings in 13-15 year-old teens who's ALWAYS a “playa†and wants a kid, and who can support their kids because they're "cool like that", and “they do what they want, 'cause we don't know them, *snap* *snap*†. . . :sideways: Right . . . Isn't it amazing how the show brings in about 5-6 similar teens into one single show, talk to them, and air how they diss their mothers on TV, then have some really loud army dude come in and yell at them about how teenage pregnancy is sh!t, and suddenly ALL of them change their minds at once immediately? They apologize to their mothers and become a holy saint-ish teen. xDDD Really, it TV that has degraded itself more than teens. Well . . . I'd call them equals in their plummet to their own degradation, and seriously, it's only lulzy, and nothing more.

7. S m i l e s <3 Destiny Islands Resident

I only watched like one minute of that video. I couldn't take it anymore. To sum it up in one sentence, the reason why teens have problems, teenagers want to grow up too fast. I know 4th graders starting to wear make-up. It's so hard to explain that they're only going to get wrinkles in the end. Also, you said your mom would abort you. If you mean disown, then the mom in that blond chick's case can't do that. If that girl were to go out and actually have that baby, well just think about what it's life would be. But back to what I was saying about wanting to grow up too fast, If teens would just act their age with a certain level of maturity they'd be happier and wouldn't regret it all when they're middle aged and unhappy.

8. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

My mumma this....My baby that.....My life there.....god she is annoying -.- I wanna burn her right now!

9. Asylum Destiny Islands Resident

I'm not saying thaey staged it or that it's not possible but I have come across some girls who are even more wild than that who also want to have children.
    Honestly, I blame the media. A lot of the time, the make the whole having a baby thing so glamors. Yeah, yeah, they show the struggles during the pregnancy and the reactions of people who find out that their fourteen year old daughters pregnant with twins but do they ever really let you see what happens after? Do they really show you the struggle it takes to raising a child at the age of fifteen? No, they don't.
    And even if they do, it's not reality, yet teens twist yup their minds to believe that they can have it all like that. Agh, it's so frustrating to see people do those things to themselves.

10. tSG1 Chaser

OMG....

That looked like she was on helium. And the swearing.... every second 1 comes out. Anyways im 14 and i think that if she is really REALLY ready to have a baby, then she should have 1. Its just that she shouldn't come crying to her momma if she wants any help

11. T3F Chaser

:eek: *scarred for life*

heh heh, I'm 14 in march next yr & Wait a sec...She looks like my racist ballet teacher! ewww. Anyway, yes, scarred for life. WTF is this anyway? She's a wannabe 'playa'. yep, sure, whatever you say victoria. I have never met a girl called victoria who hasn't turned out a ****. GROSS!

12. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

God. She needs a mental hospital. Badly.

13. on mirrors edge Traverse Town Homebody

people can do with there bodies whatever they ant....she wants a kid? its her body, i say let her....dont misunderstand me though...the way shes doing it is rediculously disrespectful to herr mother amongst other things.....insane much?

14. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Got dammit people,she is crazy.F**king nuts.

15. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

16. Explode Who?!

When you said this, I thought you were just being immature, but after watching the video, I know what you mean XD Still, you can't condemn a mother for loving their child, even if they are a walking greek tragedy.

I'm actually doubting the validity of the show. I mean, how can anyone be that much of a trainwreck? God, I hate this world sometimes.

17. Cody Chaser

You do know that this is scripted, right?

18. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

That's so sick. I could barely watch it.... WTFH is up with people like that? If I was a girl and like that, my mom would bash my head with a brick.

19. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Skank on t.v... nice

She really needs to see a therapist or something, it's pretty wrong what she is doing and well it's one of the reason's why the rest of us look bad

20. Elemental Queen Destiny Islands Resident

that girl has a few issues........