Kingdom Hearts Would you sometimes punch Sora on the head too?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Nov 7, 2013.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

How about doing this:

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

That doesn't really add anything to the conversation...you might want to check with the forum rules. It might just be me but I think that belongs in the spamzone.

On subject, just because I can and will roll with the necro bump, I don't think Sora is necessarily stupid. He is very naive, and trusts way too easily, but that's just who he is. He does have intelligent moments, even if they are few and far between, but I think that Sora is more of an instinctive creature then an intelligent one (he uses his heart instead of his brain). In the first game, he had no choice but to go along with Xehanort, just because he needed to save Kairi and Riku. In Chain of Memories, he honestly had no clue what was going on half the time, because of Namine and Marluxia's scheme, so he can't really be blamed for going onward to try and restore what he lost.

Even though I will always adore Roxas over Sora, it would be a shame for Sora to grow up, or become more intelligent, or darker. He's a bright person, and it's a rare thing to find in today's world; someone who trusts and cares as easily as he does. That makes me treasure it all the more, despite moments where I wish he would just stop and take a second to think it through. That's what Riku is for, anyway.

3. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

It was just a joke lol