Would you say this is unfair.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by AlexleHoshi, Aug 4, 2007.

1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

that is TOTALLY UNFAIR. not only is that bully getting away with bully, she played the race card which was uncalled for. she deserved whatever insults she got. but then she gets away scott free and gets the bullied girl in trouble. that's such bs. she is a B**CH, there's no other way to describe her

she was bullied for SEVEN years. that's too long. and it's NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU

2. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

The hek?
    He's really saying, you shouldn't be weakened down by a bunch of ******s who have nothing better to do then pick on some kid. You should be strong, and do whatever it takes to make them stop, except killing, it's wrong to take a life, no matter what happens.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea but she was a seven year old when this began. no 7 year old should ever have to live in fear

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Wtf is wrong with you...? It's claled personal experiances my friend, the best way to relate to someone's situation is to tell them a few of your own. I'm not in here for pity, if I was looking for pity I would've told you all **** like that long ago so I could have my little pity party. I was relating to the situation and I was showing proof of being mentally strong. If you got some iusses with me let's not ruin this thread with it, you take it with me perosnally and we'll see how it goes you got that?

Anyway, I'm aware that she was even when it started, but she was FOURTEEN when it happened, that's old enough t obe mature and forget about passes experiances. It's old enuogh to know not to fight back and give in to ******s. YOu have to think about when the incident happened, not when the bullying started becasue at seven I guess she was strong enough to be strong for seven years.

5. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

It didn't start at the age of 7 it started at the age of 9/10

That was the age she ran away, she called the girl what she did at the age of 12.

Anyways I understand what you're saying shadowjak, but just remember, not everyone reacts in the same way, to make the story more clear, the bullied girl didn't like talking about bad stuff.

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I agree hands-down.

7. southy787 Merlin's Housekeeper

No, that doesn't seem fair at all.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Unfair? This sounds like a normal occurance at my school, but I guess most of Britains like that aswell as America. But I am not sure if one is worst than the other.

To warn you now I am going to write about my experience being bullied, so skip the next Paragraph if you wish.

I know what this is like, I was bullied for about from 1998-2006, so around 8 years, for being overweight, I was always getting bullied at every break, sometimes in class, by most of my class and the class above me, through name calling, hitting me, many fights, for most of my ealier years at primary school (the first real school you would go to.) And even into Secondary school (About the same as High School.) But after a while I learned how to stop them, not by telling a teacher, or friends but by finding a way to earn their respect or to fear me, I found that doing good in something they like is a way, but also showing you are stronger than them helps. After a while they stopped annoying me and I felt my only problems were school and puberty.

I believe that this is unfair in away, through my experience, if you can overcome bulying than you will have become stronger in everything in life, but if you aren't strong enough to overcome it then it does seem unfair, but still that person should grow strong, instead of worrying about being bullied.
    To me it can help you or destroy you. So I am torn between the 2.

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

For some reason, I believe this girl is you.

Anyway, that's just one of the many excuses humanity makes for itself so they don't have to accept that they didn't act right. There's a way to act and there's a way the perosn actually acts. Which is why she got punished, she acted the way she shouldn't have acted, not the way she should've acted which was being strong and ignoring it.

10. Alice Banned

Yeah, I've had the same thing lingering in my mind since the thread appeared.

I can't say anything that others haven't said on the issue, so I'll just stay in agreeance with those who have posted similar thoughts. And was it ever clearified that 'the girl' made effort to tell people about the bullying? :\

11. EvilMan_89 Code Master

sry, sry, i made that when i was being super b!tch. trust me, you got off easy compared to what i typed about other ppl....and i spent about an hour apologizing to a bunch of ppl. yea, really sry. i was mad for no reason at all, i was like a girl having a menstraul period. but i'm ok now, my "period" is over. again, REALLY sry.

but i still say the bullied girl was right. the black girl had it coming

12. Repliku Chaser

The bully had something coming to her, sure. Just the deal is showing you are a racist is not overcoming bullying. It's turning you into a bully instead, having a hatred now to someone by skin color. The point is the girl could have said anything not racist and it could have been just as strong but also made her appear better. As I said, I was bullied since age 5 to 13 and I know what it's like. It sucks. However, when you stand up finally, do so with some kind of righteousness. It makes a world of difference to not become a biased idiot like others and to be self-confident, not stooping to the level of the bullies in the first place.

13. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

You're right, the reason why I said 'she' and not 'me or I' is because I didn't want any pity or to be flamed to much.

The reason I cut that bit out, was because, since of the way I acted back then (very hyper and childish till the bullting got to bad that I went quite) was because of something one of the teahers said to me when I was 11 and she said
    and from then I never really told anyone about it, since I belived it at the time, so I just locked it all up.

But now when someone tries to bully me, I just ignore them, like I should of done back then, but don't forget I was just a kid when it all started.

14. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Is it not possible that this act was an irrational one spurred on by the fact that this girl picked on her previously? I do not condone racism or discrimination in any form, but the fact that she apologised indicates remorse and guilt for the act. The other girl bullied. There is no excuse for this and sex, race or religion does not give you the exclusive right to bully others and get away with it.

We all say and do things at some point in our lives that we know is wrong and regret it later. Anyone who disagrees is either lying or incapable of showing regret. No one is perfect, so yes, that part was wrong but the girl who did it is aware and tried to rectify the solution. Did the bullies?

Sadly though, the experience both negative and hopefully positive shape us into the people we become. I respect Shadowjak for his honest and straightforward post. We all see things from different angles depending on our points of view and our experience. I too have had various experiences which I will not post but I am willing to talk about by PM. These have made me who I am. The girl felt remorse and so had not truely become the same as those who forced her to this point. To quote a well known saying: "To err is human, to forgive divine."

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The girl in the story was you? OMGosh! Poor you. I was only bullied at the age of 5/6 and from then on I learnt to stand up for myself but what that teacher said isn't correct for every event right? I understand how you feel though.

16. Repliku Chaser

I'm glad to see you standing up for yourself and ignoring that stuff. I was pondering the same thing the others were, if the topic was about you after all. Good luck to you and I hope you remember that though some people can be rotten, they aren't all bad but you certainly don't have to put up with their treatment or let them bring you down. It was a good question to ask.

17. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I only asked, since I wanted other peoples views on the subject.

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

the only way to get rid of bullies is to stand up to them....or tell on them

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I would of done the same thing if I had something like that happen to me.

20. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It was smart to make it an unbiased opinion, then you know a peraons real feeling on the subject.

I've already said that though bully can help you or destroy you, the question for yourself, anniexo_lexa is, are you happy with your life, do you feel youv'e had a good life?