Would you say this is unfair.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by AlexleHoshi, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Alice Banned

kekekekekeke

2. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

What the hell?!?!?!?

Anywas She sould never got in troble
    1. 7 years of buling of is a f*king long time
    2. Th teachers (and the parents) should of helped her
    but teachers don't undrestand

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I find it completely fair. A strong person can let go of being bullied, provoked, etc and not fall into it by getting racist. A strong person doesn't fall victim, they take it amongst themselves to get throguh the day, to forgive and forget other's wrongs.

4. cronoking Chaser

Nice. *huggles shadowjak*

5. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

No comment

Have you ever been bullied? 'Cause what if the girl wasn't so strong back then?

@cronoking: Can you please tell me where the hell the joke is, 'cause I don't find anything funny about this.

6. No. being bullied for 5 years is bad enough.

Being bullied and nothing being done about it is unfair. The comment thing makes it worsee

7. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

I suppose I agree with this.

8. Enigmatic Boy Twilight Town Denizen

No one is so strong as to survive mentally for seven years. You try doing it. Personally, anniexo, I think this should be in the Intelligent Discussion section, as people won't take this seriously here.

9. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Right then I'll move it.

10. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Easier said than done ^^ 7 years is a heck of a long time to have to suffer, and it's not always easy to be strong. How is it fair? If by what you say, strong people should forgive and forget, then that other girl should have "forgiven and forgot" too. No way do I find this fair, because no-one should have to deal with that kind of rubbish. Ok bringing racism into it was a bad choice, but then if you were pushed and pushed and provoked then it would be hard not to react. I think this chick who was bullied is very strong, based onthe pure fact that she survived everyday for 7 years, she thought about killing herself but was brave enough to carry on. How is that not strong?

I fully agre with you ^^

:/

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It depends on how you look at the story. I think it's fair because well I'm totally against racism but she said she was sorry so I forgive the girl and if she was thinking to extreme lengths about comitting suicide then I don't think it was fair. It's so hard to decide.

12. Repliku Chaser

Many people are bullied but it doesn't seem an excuse to me to bring in racism. She was angry and said something she meant to hurt the other girl with and of course, it's racism because she's different. I was bullied a lot through grade school for a scar on my face and was often called "scar face" and that was around 7 years of joy there. However, I can say I didn't stoop to using racist comments to get back at bullies when I decided to stop taking their crap in junior high and onwards. You can be inventive with comebacks, or call someone a plethora of other words instead. I don't believe in the word 'race' to describe ethnicities and skin color differences and it's lame to me.

In the end, I feel bad for the girl who was bullied because I can sympathize and I'm glad to see she decided to take a stand for herself finally and do something about it. However, if she lets one stupid girl of a different skin color decide that she should become biased to all girls of the same, that's stupid, and that's what racist commentary gets you. It's sad that some kids get away with bullying others and teachers don't notice or just don't seem to care, but often it is also because the picked on kids, some of them are quiet. I never really complained to anyone. I just hated school but endured until I was fed up with it and then started dealing lethal justice back. Once that happened, it was over.

Congratulations to her for standing up for herself, but I hope she won't grow up hating people of a skin color because of one idiotic girl. However, as she had to apologize, I hope that other girl did too for years of mistreatment. Otherwise it is pretty one-sided. If people don't want racism, a good way to kill it is not show others that you are a stereotype carbon copy of what ignorant people think.

13. Arc Kingdom Keeper

It's crap that the girl had to go through that, noone should be subjected to treatment like that. But as for the skincolor issue, being bullied isnt an excuse to purposely hurt someone else, so she should face responsibility for it. Yes she was provoked, but we all are still responsible for what we do/say

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

No one strong enough mentally? Ohh please. I'm an excelent example in this, I've been through more horrible sh*t all my life that normal people would just suicide from because they couldn't handle it. I've been bullied, what person hasn't? I've had friends die. I've been mugged many times. I've had to help friend's fro mtheir boyfriends assaulting them and alot of other BS. Don't tell me teasing and bullying is hard or I'll go throguh the enitre list. You don't know what it takes to be a strong person. All your doing is giving up easily, falling into there trap so they can mock you more, and now looking for excuses and people to blame it on.

15. N Hollow Bastion Committee

No, it's not fair. She had a right to get angry because no one was helping her at all.

16. Alice Banned

As shadowjak said, no that doesn't give her any right. :\ Past experiences don't give anyone 'rights' to get upset over issues with other people.

17. March of the Dogs Banned

Get some muscles. I think that would make you a strong person and decrease your chances of getting mugged.

anyway, I think she deserved to be punished, I mean, she could have done something about the bullying but never did. her doing it back is just as bad, she can't use being bullied as an excuse.

18. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Lets see, I shall answer the following in my own way.

Being bullied- Always bad, but you can do something about it, and don't ever say you can't.

Being Racist- Heh, it's bad how somebody has to pick that, other than something else to say about somebody.

Basically, I feel it is unfair, and fair.

19. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I say it's quite unfair. I've been a victim of bullying for too long, so I know how she feels.

Damn, people like that piss me off.

20. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I'm somewhere in the middle about this. Let me explain.

Fair: The girl being bullied probably felt frustrated and didn't really think in the situation. I know I've gone to various school officials about bullying in the past but it didn't really help any. The bully would act nice for about a week and then go back to their ways.

Unfair: The African-American girl was likely adding fuel to the fire with whatever she was doing. Also with the bullying thing coming into play. May psychological studies have been done on the lasting effects on bullying. Heck when someone tells you that you're lower than crap everyday of your life from a young age you start to believe them.

Anyway, it just sounds like High School drama to me.