Would You Rather Get Light or Darkness?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Tifa, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arc Kingdom Keeper

Darkness, I cant be one of those 'happy cheerful' people, it annoys me when someone is happy to a fault....In my opinion, Darkness and Light arent portrayed equally in Kingdom Hearts, everyone thats with the darkness is 'weak' according to that game...as good as it is, its rather biased on that, why cant there be a character COMPLETELY equal in strength and character as Sora, but on the opposite side, and no, Riku doesnt count because even he was portayed as weak when he was with the darkness lol.

/rant

Anyways, I would be with the dark, just because I feel the power it holds can be much more influential if used correctly, and Im one to use what power I have to my advantage, and it's fullest extent

2. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Twilight. A little bit of both isn't bad =o.

3. libregkd -

4. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

"Just as a mask of darkness can hide a soul of light, as can a mask of light hide a soul of darkness."

...But in all reality putting a blanket over a flashlight won't stop the light. D:

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Are those the only choices?

Of course the light, silly!

Light is the only thing you can actually see in!

If you choose darkness you'll end up bumping your shin into a dresser or just completely running into a wall, like me!

*THONK!*

Ow.

6. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah!

[​IMG]

You can't even see the picture I drew of the Mona Lisa having a tea party with the Flying Spaghetti Monster in thjat picture with all the darkness and whatnot.

7. AxelsFlame Merlin's Housekeeper

I would choose twilight though sometimes I can be more of a dark person then a light.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Sorry, nobodies can't choose. We don't have hearts either, we arn't controlled by our emotions. :D If I could choose, I'd choose them all. The full potential of Light, Darkness, and Twilight!

9. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Light, because there is no down side to it. As for Darkness it can consume you whole and stuff. :)

10. Sora`sGurl Merlin's Housekeeper

Agreed! I like that answer! Srsly, Sora's awesome. <3

11. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

light always win who wants to go to the darkness team aka loser team

12. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

I don't know. We need both light and dark power I guess. Like Mickey said: "One can't live without the other." And anyway, Sora and Riku make a pretty good team, and Sora's pure light and Riku obtained dark power, except he's using it for good. Just because someone is dark doesn't mean they're evil. That cute little mouse is so wise! ^_^

13. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

Twilight. Definitely.

I don't like this idea of black and white. It's a fact of life that there's always shades of grey. As a matter of fact, you'd be very hard put to find anything completely black or completely white.

But what is this mentality that "Light always wins" and "Darkness is evil"? Riku himself says it. Xemnas asks why they choose to live in the light, when they accept the darkness. Riku says "It's because of what's lurking in it." So darkness isn't necessarily evil. White can be evil too. "Fair is foul and foul is fair." Or something like that.

But I'd also like to point out that "evil" often has the upper hand. ;) Darkness has no problem committing certain acts or using certain powers to attain what they want. Even though, between good and evil, neither one is stronger, good is put at a disadvantage because it is unwilling to do certain things.

14. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

Heh, i dunno.
    I mean, both in a way are just so balanced, although it seems like Light is more dependable than Darkness.
    Really, i think i'd rather pick light, since darkness tends to be in the way all the time, and i'd rather see the bright side of things in my heart or w/e.

15. yuffiechan93 Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd rather choose the LIGHT. I love the light, it symbolizes purity and innocence of one's heart.

16. Shuhbooty moon child

the twilight zone i like darkness and light

17. Innocent Namine Merlin's Housekeeper

Light, if I choose the darkness I'll probrobly be obsessed w/ the darkness like Ansem (KH1).

18. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Bah, darkness....What do you think came before light? And darkness is just...just....satisfiying for some odd reason....O_o
    But don't listen to me..I'm evil...

19. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I prefer light most of the time, but I like dark too....Maybe I'll be like Riku and choose the dawn/twilight

20. KeyBladeKnight Moogle Assistant

hmmm, id say darkness, because although it can be evil, darkness can be used for good as well. THE LIGHT WITHIN THE DARKNESS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.