Would you rather be a Nobody or human? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Timyx, Apr 8, 2007.

?

Would you rather be a human or Nobody?

1. Human

69 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. Nobody

77 vote(s)
    52.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I'd obviously want to stay human. Besides, I probably would not have a strong enough heart to have a nobody in the first place. :x

2. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    Being a Nobody would be really cool... but I've decided I'd rather be human. If you have great power but you are never meant to find true happiness or meaning... then it's not worth it. Besides, don't Nobodies already wish to be Somebodies? Not the other way around... o_o

3. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Nobody! Cuz then I cant Feel Pain!

4. Sorikai Traverse Town Homebody

I wanna b a nobody! Why? Cuz I always wondered what it's like to lose a heart AND I'd b able to ask someone out and when theyd say no I wouldn't feel bad about it :)

5. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Human. I like being me, so I don't see any reason why I should be anything else.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Then you can't feel joy.

I would rather stay as a human, no question about it. I like having feelings, it's what makes you feel alive (whether they be positive or negative).

7. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    I prefer to be a human, why? Here are some reasons;

1. A human can choose to be in the dark or in the light.

2. If im lucky enough, I migh be able to get a keyblade.

3. Humans have hearts and can make better plans better than the nobodsys.

Those are all the reasons I can think of.

^^Rose^^

8. the muffin man Banned

Hmm...While watching this thread for a while,i saw that most of the people who wanted to be a nobody just wanted power...Well,sora who has a heart,kicks nobody butt,even though he is human.So power isn't a characteristic that only the nobodies have.More importantly,i believe that everyone should stress more about the feelings that humans have and nobodies don't.Personally,i'd like to be human,because i think i don't become really effected by feelings,that have a negative effect on me,so being human can only be beneficial to me,whereas being a nobody and not having feelings would be much worse.So,the fact that someone wants to have feelings or not,totally depends on his character , where he can either be strong towards certain negative feelings or not having feelings at all,due to him being insecure.

9. huiju Merlin's Housekeeper

nobody,always wonder what it'd be like..but would not join org. XIII

10. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Overall I think I'd like to stay human, though sometimes I suppose it would be nice to not have emotion <<

11. .Sora. Moogle Assistant

I want to stay human, thank you very much. I don't know, I like my life the way it is and losing my heart would definitely take away from it. I wouldn't be able to have any feelings or any real friends or family. Everything would kind of suck. :P Lol.

If I became a Nobody of my own free will, I would just kind of feel like I was running away from life. Just not risking anything and I wouldn't want to run away from something that's so valuable, because life is very valuable. I would feel like a coward, running away from my fears. But that's just me.

12. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I'd take the sorrow, just to feel happiness. Human is for me. :satisfied:

13. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Well, I'd like to stay human. But I kind of wish I could just see what it was like to be a nobody, maybe, if that were possible.

I don't know. But emotions are definitely worth the sadness and pain they bring with them. I would like to just "try out" being a nobody.

14. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i dont know really

with a human, you get life, heart emotions but you don't get powers like nobodys , but i wouldn't join org xii - coz sora's gonna getcha

15. P Banned

Human. Why, you ask? Because all the nobodies we have seen have spent their existence pining for the very thing they gave up.

I do not see them walking down the street laughing at anything they destroy. They did not do anything but plot to gain hearts. No "rule the worlds" idea, merely wanting something they originally had.

Also, remember, these are the people who unleashed a plague of darkness on the universe. I doubt they would be wishing for a heart without reason.

As for those who say they want to forget. Just go to a hypnotist.

16. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    They didn't necessarily "Give up" their hearts. They were just lost somehow. And if you want to forget something, it's better just to try and get over it or come to peace with it. Hypnosis is a load of **** in my opinion. Anyway, back on topic, as I stated before, I'd rather be human.

17. Ramble.Corset Merlin's Housekeeper

Do I get to be hot, sexy, and wear a black coat? In that case I'd gladly be a nobody xD

18. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

I would be human because I don' want to fade back into nothingness.

19. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

Human for me. Emotions are beautiful and natural, though sometimes terrible, but I cherish them and I'm glad to have them. I think a Nobody's fate is awful: they're doomed to being unfeeling, empty shells for the rest of their existance. I sort of understand why the Organization was trying to create Kingdom Hearts from scratch; all they wanted was to have hearts like everyone else. However, I don't agree with the way they went about it. Anyway, the point is that I'd much rather be human.

20. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I want to atleast be a little bit of significance on the planet so human for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.