Would you rather be a Nobody or human? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Timyx, Apr 8, 2007.

?

Would you rather be a human or Nobody?

1. Human

69 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. Nobody

77 vote(s)
    52.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the muffin man Banned

I'd choose human.Feelings are the one's that make you never give up.Actually, i think that feelings are what makes you keep on going.And i think that's far more cooler.

2. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

Well, being a Nobody would be sweet, espically considering the fact that they're pretty much Zombies that want hearts instead of brainz. And really, is there anything cooler than Zombies? Didn't think so.

Of course, the whole "Non-existant" thing wouldn't be too fun. Hm. I kinda like existing.

I'll stay human...FOR NOW.

3. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

a nobody because you dont really feel so when somthing painful happens you dont really feel it and when you die you know you just fade away so its not a painful death really,plus you dont know your past so its better cos you ont know what you did and stuff...i would so love to be a nobody....somtimes i think i am one cos people seem to act like im invisibe...:D lol

4. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Nobody because, first of all, you get to know Organization XIII! Second, you can't lose your heart! XD

5. RedHot1994 Traverse Town Homebody

WHAT'S THAT MEAN!
    Sora did it for his 2nd best friend!

6. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Hmm, Nobody.

I have no idea why...I just would want to be >.<

7. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

I'd choose human, since I dont know what I would do if I lost my ability to feel emotions.

8. Jayn

I'd rather be a human. Nobody's are regarded as people who were never meant to exist and who's existence is meaningless. I think I'm at least and tiny bit important...Plus, I like my heart ><!

9. Divexn Merlin's Housekeeper

I would prefer to be a nobody that way I know I used to be a strong hearted person. As for emotions, I can live without them...
    A nobody would be good :D

10. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I choose to be human because being a nobody loses the emotions of people and the meaning of life, having no feelings whatsoever just wandering around in the void there is while the humans have feelings/emotions that can change the world and have the meaning they have

11. Rosey Chaser

If you think about it this is a really good question. Because we are humans, we dont know what its like to be a nobodies, and nobodies do know what its like to be a human, so they can pick :\

12. Azure Flame Banned

I'd have to go with being human. I'd like to keep my heart, thank you very much.

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Nobodies dont feel...which make's them perfect killing machine's...kidding but im goin with Nobodies because they own!

14. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i choose to be nobody, they don't have emotions, and could not felt any injured feelings.

15. The Great Gatz Chaser

Human cause the good guys always win >_>

16. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Advantage:
    -NO EMOTION!!! (yay, then I'll never have to make poor judgements because of my feelings or anything like that)
    -You don 'die' (knowing that, I could probably sleep better at night)
    -MUCH more powerful and without much training (now who wouldn't like that?)

Disadvantage:
    -Slow reflexes (if you've ever guarded against any nobody's attack, you'll see that they don strike back until a long time after)

Nobody wins!

17. Wabba Twilight Town Denizen

Nobodies do get sweet weapons that are unique to them, and them alone. Id definitely want that.

18. fagman Merlin's Housekeeper

I would be a nobodie because i know the way they live RULEZ! you are like the most powerful thing in existance.

19. Tootsie coquí

A human.
    I need feelings you know..

20. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

A human. A Nobody is without feeling, compassion, mercy...although some of the Organization shows 'emotions', they're only fake, a pretense. They already desperately desire to be a Somebody again, so that just goes to show that being a Nobody's not all cut out it is to be...so a human it is for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.